FBI hunting 12-strong terrorist “sleeper cell” linked to brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokh

Your mistake is a common one. YOU imagine that the Constitution APPLIES where it doesn't apply.

If we forsake it where it DOES apply, that would indeed be a problem.

But, what YOU seem to have difficultly grasping is that it can cause harm to APPLY it where it does NOT apply, too.

There is no question but that the Obama Administration is going to "charge" the scumbag with mere criminal acts. That's not a newsflash, conny.

The question is WHETHER this belongs in a criminal court of law at all.

Try again bud.

There is clearly no point in trying to use logic on the likes of you, conny.

You are impervious to it.

Logic? How about the law...another fail by the welcher.

Try again bud.

There is clearly no point in trying to use logic on the likes of you, conny.

You are impervious to it.

Logic? How about the law...another fail by the welcher.

To claim a fail by me, you idiot, you'd be obliged to SHOW one.

What ABOUT "the law" you mental case?

The Constitution IS the law of our land, you twit. But it STILL only applies where it applies.

Damn, you are dopey.

Hurry back, though. I enjoy your always failed effort to sound smart.

Last edited:
Are American news reporting this? I hope so.

"Police believe the pair were specially trained to carry out the devastating attack"

Boston bombers: FBI hunting 12-strong terrorist ?sleeper cell? linked to brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev - Mirror Online

I heard a couple of references on TV that they had been trained in an AQ training camp. Sheesh. Kids go to terror camp and parents don't even know they are gone. Something doesn't add up with all of this. I have several unanswered questions of my own. As my mother used to say, 'time will tell.' But a cyber dollar says the one in custody gets off.

That is ridiculous. You are ridiculous. How do you live with yourself?

Are American news reporting this? I hope so.

"Police believe the pair were specially trained to carry out the devastating attack"

Boston bombers: FBI hunting 12-strong terrorist ?sleeper cell? linked to brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev - Mirror Online

I heard a couple of references on TV that they had been trained in an AQ training camp. Sheesh. Kids go to terror camp and parents don't even know they are gone. Something doesn't add up with all of this. I have several unanswered questions of my own. As my mother used to say, 'time will tell.' But a cyber dollar says the one in custody gets off.

i dont think this guy is going to get off Sunshine....

I was interested in reading the link provided by the OP until the writer of the article said:

Dope-smoker Dzhokhar was captured after a Watertown resident called police to say the fugitive was hiding in a boat in his back garden.

Very unprofessional. I stopped reading. I will find another source.

Last edited:
This is why you don't read terrorists thier miranda rights.

Forum List

Back