FBI is wrapping up e-mail investigation with no evidence Clinton willfully violated the law

CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

Some of Hillary Clinton’s closest aides, including her longtime adviser Huma Abedin, have provided interviews to federal investigators, as the FBI probe into the security of her private email server nears completion, U.S. officials briefed on the investigation tell CNN. The investigation is still ongoing, but so far investigators haven’t found evidence to prove that Clinton willfully violated the law the U.S. officials say.

One the e-mail investigation is over, is will be over for Donald. She will CRUSH HIM IN NOVEMBER! And you Donald supporter will deny you ever supported him. FUNNY!:badgrin:

Note the word "willfully". But it doesn't matter if the violation was willful or not. If it was negligence or stupidity it is still a violation of law. She is guilty.

In terms of disclosing top secret information, it matters. Walking out 8 binders of top secret information to show your mistress isn't the same thing as not having a server secure enough. Its understood at the justice department that the intent of the laws was to punish people who gave out our secrets.

Which there is zero evidence Clinton ever did.

your CNN cite cleverly made morons like you think that there is no problem since it wasn't willful, but that's bullshit. You may not run a red light willfully, but you are still guilty.

It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant many of you libs are.

The complete lack of criminal intent is extremely relevant. And will likely shape the outcome of the investigation.

No , it doesn't . You are absolutely 100% wrong. The laws are clear.

We'll see. Just remember.....I told you so.

CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

Some of Hillary Clinton’s closest aides, including her longtime adviser Huma Abedin, have provided interviews to federal investigators, as the FBI probe into the security of her private email server nears completion, U.S. officials briefed on the investigation tell CNN. The investigation is still ongoing, but so far investigators haven’t found evidence to prove that Clinton willfully violated the law the U.S. officials say.

One the e-mail investigation is over, is will be over for Donald. She will CRUSH HIM IN NOVEMBER! And you Donald supporter will deny you ever supported him. FUNNY!:badgrin:

So the article only cited Clinton aides saying there was no evidence and the video added zero to that

No, they cite officials in the investigation:

The interviews, we’re told, are focused on whether classified information was mishandled, and the security of the server. So far officials tell us, no, there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing at this point in the investigation, but, again, the investigation is not over.

Though anonymous sources should always be taken with a grain of salt. As they may have agendas or may not know what they are talking about.

So they named the sources, they are anonymous? You don't know what "anonymous" means, do you? Did you think that was their name?

So the article only cited Clinton aides saying there was no evidence and the video added zero to that

The interviews, we’re told, are focused on whether classified information was mishandled, and the security of the server. So far officials tell us, no, there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing at this point in the investigation, but, again, the investigation is not over.

Though anonymous sources should always be taken with a grain of salt. As they may have agendas or may not know what they are talking about.

So they named the sources, they are anonymous? You don't know what "anonymous" means, do you? Did you think that was their name?

You're clearly confused. I never said they named the sources. I said they cited officials in the investigation.

Try again. This time reading for comprehension.

You're clearly confused. I never said they named the sources. I said they cited officials in the investigation.

Officials don't comment on an ongoing investigations other than to say it "I have no comment as this investigation is still ongoing".

I call B.S. on this.

Note the word "willfully". But it doesn't matter if the violation was willful or not. If it was negligence or stupidity it is still a violation of law. She is guilty.

In terms of disclosing top secret information, it matters. Walking out 8 binders of top secret information to show your mistress isn't the same thing as not having a server secure enough. Its understood at the justice department that the intent of the laws was to punish people who gave out our secrets.

your CNN cite cleverly made morons like you think that there is no problem since it wasn't willful, but that's bullshit. You may not run a red light willfully, but you are still guilty.

The complete lack of criminal intent is extremely relevant. And will likely shape the outcome of the investigation.

There is no we'll see Skylar. Have you ever received a security clearance? I have held several. The FBI makes it very clear to you what the penalties can be for mishandling classified material at the time that they give you clearance.

Maybe we should step back and start with a question. Are you genuinely interested in whether she committed crimes, or is this just political theater for you?

Myself, I don't care about her politics when it comes to this topic. I don't care who the US official is, if they mishandled classified information , they should be prosecuted PERIOD

Officials don't comment on an ongoing investigations other than to say it "is still ongoing".

Except when they do.

Officials don't comment on an ongoing investigations other than to say it "is still ongoing".

I call B.S. on this.

Not true, people leak shit all the time.

There is no we'll see Skylar.

Sure there is. Most legal experts who have been asked about this case say there won't be any charges.

You insist they are all wrong and you're right. The DOJ will decide who is right.....you or legal experts. Just remember....I told you so.

bullshit. try this "but officer I never intended to shoot the clerk in the 7/11, I just wanted to scare her with the gun"

If you release classified data you are guilty whether you intended to do it, did it by accident, or were too stupid to know it was classified.

when you hold a security clearance, you are required to follow the rules for protecting it from unauthorized disclosure. I didn't intend to do it, is not a valid defense.

Except when they do.

Bu they don't.. and when they do, they usually suffer the fate of Jim Letten.

Sure there is. Most legal experts who have been asked about this case say there won't be any charges.

You insist they are all wrong and you're right. The DOJ will decide who is right.....you or legal experts. Just remember....I told you so.

DOJ works for Obama, do you really think they are going to go against him and indict Hillary?

bullshit. try this "but officer I never intended to shoot the clerk in the 7/11, I just wanted to scare her with the gun"

If you release classified data you are guilty whether you intended to do it, did it by accident, or were too stupid to know it was classified.

You say circumstances and criminal intent are irrelevant. Most legal experts who have looked at the case say both are extremely relevant. As the intent of the law was to prevent the intentional release of classified information to our enemies.

We'll see how is right; you or the legal experts. But as I told Mr. "Urban negros', just remember....I already told you how this was going to go down. As did the legal experts.

DOJ works for Obama, do you really think they are going to go against him and indict Hillary?

Well, there's two schools of thought on this... one of which is that the Clinton's and the Obama's literally hate each other. The other is that the FBI head is a very uncorrupt man. If the FBI recommends indictment, and t he DOJ doesn't, a shitstorm may ensue.

Actually, most legal experts do NOT disagree with me, they in fact agree with me, IF the FBI determines that Hillary was involved with any classified information being on a non secure server , they are likely to recommend an indictment.

It's already been proven that there were in fact classified documents on her unsecured server, that is a matter of record. The FBI investigation is focused on "who is responsible for them being there?" That's the only question here.

Now , if you choose to believe that Hillary had nothing to do with it, so be it, but please stop acting like there weren't crimes committed here, b/c there most certainly were and the fact of the matter is no one yet knows what the FBI has found or is going to reccommend

Given your famous gullibility for virtually every conspiracy under the sun, any outcome that doesn't result in an indictment will be just be another one of your conspiracies.

To you anyway.

Well, there's two schools of thought on this... one of which is that the Clinton's and the Obama's literally hate each other. The other is that the FBI head is a very uncorrupt man. If the FBI recommends indictment, and t he DOJ doesn't, a shitstorm may ensue.

The head of the FBI is by all accounts a law and order straight arrow. If he recommends indictment, it's because he found wrong doing, if not then he didn't ..

Actually, most legal experts do NOT disagree with me, they in fact agree with me, IF the FBI determines that Hillary was involved with any classified information being on a non secure server , they are likely to recommend an indictment.

The legal experts asked by AP say otherwise:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Asked earlier this month whether she'd be indicted over her use of a private email server as secretary of state, Hillary Clinton responded, "It's not going to happen."

Though Republicans characterized her response as hubris, several legal experts interviewed by The Associated Press agreed with the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination.

The relatively few laws that govern the handling of classified materials were generally written to cover spies, leakers and those who illegally retain such information, such as at home. Though the view is not unanimous, several lawyers who specialize in this area said it's a stretch to apply existing statutes to a former cabinet secretary whose communication of sensitive materials was with aides — not a national enemy.

Hillary Clinton said "It's not going to happen" when asked earlier this month whether she'd be indicted over her use of a private email server as secretary of state

You insist you know better.

Smiling......we'll see. Just remember these magic words.....'I told you so.'

How fucking pathetic must anyone be to site "anonymous sources" as proof of anything.
Fucking grow up LIBs!

Yes, I think the pressure will be too great if the FBI recommends indictment. I think the Director would publicly resign if he recommended indictment and it was not acted on.

I said the video didn't add anything to that there were no sources provided and you came back with yes they did, they cited anonymous sources. I don't know what you even thing you're arguing right now

Forum List

Back