FBI issues rare public warning on GOP Memo, cites "grave concerns about material omissions of fact"

I dont doubt they say that a bit.
Im tired of hearing a bunch of deceitful hacks talk about it. Release the damn thing already.

warning against "inaccuracies" and "omissions of fact", the FBI is warning against the release of the misleading, cherry-picked Nunes memo.
FBI has 'grave concerns' about expected release of classified Nunes memo

In this thread, we discuss how Nunes can overcome the widespread doubt on the accuracy of his memo.

They are probably circling the wagons, nothing more.

it's not like the FBI has had zero issues with political meddling or biases in the past. How soon progressives forget their ranting and raving over J. Edgar Hoover.

I don't what the memo says, but are we supposed to think that it is a non-political, non-partisan document that accurately and comprehensively represents the other side of the story?

warning against "inaccuracies" and "omissions of fact", the FBI is warning against the release of the misleading, cherry-picked Nunes memo.

In this thread, we discuss how Nunes can overcome the widespread doubt on the accuracy of his memo.
The DNC Server hasn't been inspected by the intel agencies. omission of fact.
The memo doesn't say anything about the DNC.

The DNC Server hasn't been inspected by the intel agencies. omission of fact.
The memo doesn't say anything about the DNC.
nope, didn't say it did. I merely pointed out the omission on their part. the DNC server has still not been investigated by the FBI. OMISSION of FACT. Just so you know what an omission of fact is.

I'd be pretty concerned too if the memo explained how my bureau became a political weapon for Hillary's benefit and then the left.

I'd be pretty concerned too if the memo explained how my bureau became a political weapon for Hillary's benefit and then the left.

Well considering that everything you just posted is a lie, so really if that’s what it says, it’s not worth the paper it’s printed on.

Well considering that everything you just posted is a lie, so really if that’s what it says, it’s not worth the paper it’s printed on.

You want it to be a lie, that doesn't make it so. There is a print out on this board? Interesting, or should I say a lie?

Comey helped Trump win by making that letter public: The Comey Letter Probably Cost Clinton The Election
Comey had no choice but to release it. you are uneducated.
He had the choice of not releasing it. You're a Moron just like your leader.
hahahahahahaaha dude you don't even know the scenario. look kid, learn what you want to talk about. see the press was going to print it and show up Comey. ooops!!! wow are you uninformed.

Forum List

Back