FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

Proven, you fucking liar? :rofl:

So you are insane. :thup:

This whole bullshit Inquisition that you Stalinist traitors pushed is purely to blow smoke in hopes of covering the open treason of Barack Milhouse Benito Mugabe Obama
What closet are living in dumb ass? Manafort got caught giving private polling data to the Russians. Get a clue you friggin idiot.
Is that a crime? . . . . . No, I didn't think so. Did this happen before he was fired? If not, then it's utterly meaningless. It's meaningless even if it happened before he was fired if Trump didn't know about it.
Ha idiot, learn the law. Yes it is illegal to give private polling data to a foreign adversary to be used against a political opponent, and you are the campaign manager. It's a conspiracy.You having to ask just proves what an ignorant goon ball you are.
Wrong, turd. There's no such term as "foreign adversary" in the law. Giving non-classified information to anyone is not against the law. Like all the Trump hating morons, you don't seem to understand that we have the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights.

You're a fucking imbecile.
Do you know what a foreign adversary is moron? You know zero about the law, which is why you retards keep stepping in your own pile of shit. Look up the statute about foreign help. I have seen such gross ignorance. Damn you are pathetic.
Yeah, a "foreign adversary" is any country that Dims have decided to demonize for political gain. The term has no legal significance. There is no statute that uses the term. If you believe there is such a statute, then please post a link to it.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.
So opened inquiry is the same as guilty? And this is what an open society does? Oh wait, its OK-its only Trump-President of the United States. Get a grip guys.

Just pulling the same old leftist stunt again. Accuse someone, and therefore, they are guilty! Leftists are the most dishonest pieces of shit I have ever known. Of course, Trump WAS already investigated and nothing was found. It's just the comical continuation of the leftist temper tantrum.

Trump won, deal with it.

Trump denial is not a verdict.
Trump won by accident.

Trump STILL being investigated. NOBODY said nothing was found...
Mueller is currently making his final reports coming up next month.

At the same time Trump hired an army of 17 lawyers to defend him.

I don't know about a report coming out next month.

Mueller asked for and was granted a six months extension for his grand jury. That means he is still gathering evidence.

If you accept that as valid evidence
I accept it as maybe, possibly likely, true. You assert it as false with 100% certainty, because...trump cult.

Oh, and at the same time, agencies reportedly overheard conversations betwen Russians stating that Cohen was there to meet with them.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

So opened inquiry is the same as guilty? And this is what an open society does? Oh wait, its OK-its only Trump-President of the United States. Get a grip guys.

Just pulling the same old leftist stunt again. Accuse someone, and therefore, they are guilty! Leftists are the most dishonest pieces of shit I have ever known. Of course, Trump WAS already investigated and nothing was found. It's just the comical continuation of the leftist temper tantrum.

Trump won, deal with it.

Trump won by accident.

Mueller asked for and was granted a six months extension for his grand jury. That means he is still gathering evidence.
or he's trying to FIND evidence that he can't find
like Vietnam---we need MORE troops/more time--then we will win

Some anonymous clown tells a fake news outlet that he's seen the phone records
Which certainly does not make it for us. Only trump cultists think that. And we know he completely lied about his alibi, an inconvenient little fact that you just glossed over.
What the fuck are you babbling about? If you accept that as valid evidence, then you're the world's biggest fool.
Damn you're stupid. Remember the next email plot by team Trump that Comey fell for right before the election that showed nothing? And Comey was working for Clinton? That could only be coming from a retard like you.
Hillary's email criminality was a "plot?"

You're fucking hilarious!

The only "plot" was Comey's plot to obstruct justice by not charging her with numerous felonies.
Nothing was found dumb ass. What are the felonies? You can't tell us because you're a piece of shit liar. Now prove me wrong ass hole?
  • Transmitting classified documents via email.
  • Making copies of classified documents on non-secure servers.
  • Destroying government documents.
  • Obstruction of justice.
  • Perjury
None of that was ever proven. Try again retard. Classified emails had the wrong labels. That's not criminal misconduct, which is why Comey could not convict. You just failed. Congratulations! You confirmed your lies by your own claims. Thanks! Ultimate fail!
It was all proven, moron. Comey testified to it before Congress.

Exactly what was proven in that exchange? Of the five claims you posted, Comey never confirmed any of them. You posted that video to mount another lie. This tells us who and what you are.; Try again.

I accept it as maybe, possibly likely, true. You assert it as false with 100% certainty, because...trump cult.

Oh, and at the same time, agencies reportedly overheard conversations betwen Russians stating that Cohen was there to meet with them.

It won't stand up in any court of law. When you have photo copies of the actual documents, let us know.

"Agencies" heard that? Who are these "agencies?"

The reign of truth will fall on these apologists so hard when Cohen testifies, I fear their cult leader will ask them to take a ride on Hale bopp. And they'll do it too.

Trump won, deal with it.

Trump won by accident.

Hardly a surprise. The Dems strategy is to keep the investigation alive until Trump is out of office.

Which certainly does not make it for us. Only trump cultists think that. And we know he completely lied about his alibi, an inconvenient little fact that you just glossed over.
What the fuck are you babbling about? If you accept that as valid evidence, then you're the world's biggest fool.
Hillary's email criminality was a "plot?"

You're fucking hilarious!

The only "plot" was Comey's plot to obstruct justice by not charging her with numerous felonies.
Nothing was found dumb ass. What are the felonies? You can't tell us because you're a piece of shit liar. Now prove me wrong ass hole?
  • Perjury
None of that was ever proven. Try again retard. Classified emails had the wrong labels. That's not criminal misconduct, which is why Comey could not convict. You just failed. Congratulations! You confirmed your lies by your own claims. Thanks! Ultimate fail!

Exactly what was proven in that exchange? Of the five claims you posted, Comey never confirmed any of them. You posted that video to mount another lie. This tells us who and what you are.; Try again.

Are you deaf, dumb and blind? Comey confirmed all of them under oath.

iu

It won't stand up in any court of law.
The records being reported on? Of course they would, what a ridiculous thing to say. Your strange and laughable comments seem to assume that someone is going to only submit as evidence the news article....how odd....

What closet are living in dumb ass? Manafort got caught giving private polling data to the Russians. Get a clue you friggin idiot.
Is that a crime? . . . . . No, I didn't think so. Did this happen before he was fired? If not, then it's utterly meaningless. It's meaningless even if it happened before he was fired if Trump didn't know about it.
Ha idiot, learn the law. Yes it is illegal to give priTo conspire to defraud the United States means primarily to cheat the Government out of property or money, but it also means to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest. It is not necessary that the Government shall be subjected to property or pecuniary loss by the fraud, but only that its legitimate official action and purpose shall be defeated by misrepresentation, chicane or the overreaching of those charged with carrying out the governmental intention.

vate polling data to a foreign adversary to be used against a political opponent, and you are the campaign manager. It's a conspiracy.You having to ask just proves what an ignorant goon ball you are.
Wrong, turd. There's no such term as "foreign adversary" in the law. Giving non-classified information to anyone is not against the law. Like all the Trump hating morons, you don't seem to understand that we have the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights.

You're a fucking imbecile.
Do you know what a foreign adversary is moron? You know zero about the law, is why you retards keep stepping in your own pile of shit. Look up the statute about foreign help. I have seen such gross ignorance. Damn you are pathetic.
Yeah, a "foreign adversary" is any country that Dims have decided to demonize for political gain. The term has no legal significance. There is no statute that uses the term. If you believe there is such a statute, then please post a link to it.
Conspiracy against the United States - Wikipedia 923. 18 U.S.C. § 371—Conspiracy to Defraud the United States
To conspire to defraud the United States means primarily to cheat the Government out of property or money, but it also means to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest. It is not necessary that the Government shall be subjected to property or pecuniary loss by the fraud, but only that its legitimate official action and purpose shall be defeated by misrepresentation, chicane or the overreaching of those charged with carrying out the governmental intention.

• Perjury

Are you deaf, dumb and blind? Comey confirmed all of them under oath.

iu

There is nothing in that video that confirms what you say. You are a liar. If you were telling the truth, you would be quoting Comey. But you didn't. Next?

Trump won, deal with it.

Trump won by accident.

Hardly a surprise. The Dems strategy is to keep the investigation alive until Trump is out of office.

Evidence, the rule of law, and how our Constitution is set up, is what keeps the investigation alive. To ignore those key factors would be irresponsible and unpatriotic to our country and to who we are.

Trump won, deal with it.

Trump won by accident.

Evidence, the rule of law, and how our Constitution is set up, is what keeps the investigation alive. To ignore those key factors would be irresponsible and unpatriotic to our country and to who we are.

No. Dems obsessed with destroying Trump are what is keeping it alive. If the Dems actually cared about The Constitution, The Rule of Law, and The People, they would work with Trump as the Loyal Opposition.

It won't stand up in any court of law.
The records being reported on? Of course they would, what a ridiculous thing to say. Your strange and laughable comments seem to assume that someone is going to only submit as evidence the news article....how odd....
"They would?" You don't even know if they exist. All you have is worthless hearsay from a fake news source.

You Trump-hating idiots are always talking about what might be true instead of what is actually known. You're deluding yourselves with paranoid fantasies.

Dems obsessed with destroying Trump are what is keeping it alive.
What a dumb thing to say. Even the most prominent republican senators have said it would be the beginning of the end of the Trump presidency, should he nix the investigation.

Trump won, deal with it.

Trump won by accident.

ROFL! Nothing in the Constitution allows for this witch-hunt. I get physically nauseous whenever you Trump-hating morons start citing the Constitution as support for your attempt to overthrow a lawfully elected president.

Forum List

Back