FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

COUNTER INTEL investigations do not go to court. They are begun to find out if our security is at risk

Serious question; are you an alcoholic who is drunk from sun up to sun down? Is that why your posts are rambling with zero substance? Comey and McCabe got involved in order to influence the outcome of the election in favor of Hillary Clinton. Based on text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, this was done on orders from Barack Mugabe Obama.
Damn you're stupid. Remember the next email plot by team Trump that Comey fell for right before the election that showed nothing? And Comey was working for Clinton? That could only be coming from a retard like you.
Hillary's email criminality was a "plot?"

You're fucking hilarious!

The only "plot" was Comey's plot to obstruct justice by not charging her with numerous felonies.
Nothing was found dumb ass. What are the felonies? You can't tell us because you're a piece of shit liar. Now prove me wrong ass hole?
It's nice for a democrat to have the Holder's and Lynch's as DOJ's to keep the water murky, huh?

We now learn that trump has been hiding transcripts of meetings he has had with putin. Even from his own administration.

I'm sure that Mueller already knows about this and it's part of the piles of evidence he has on trump.

It's just sick to see Americans defend such a traitor.

Trump reportedly hid records of his conversations with Putin from his own administration
By "his own administration" you mean the coup plotters in the DOJ and the FBI.
By "coup plotters" he means those safeguarding and protecting the nation from foreign agents.
They are "safeguarding" Americans only from democracy. We can't have the deplorable riff-raff deciding who they want to be governed by.

It's appalling that turds like you defend outright treason.
No treason has been proven. You are a liar.
It certainly has been proven.
Do you know what "Treason" is?

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

makes you the perfect sheep.
Your blind loyalty to Trump has clouded your judgement.
Hail to the Chief
BOO/HISSSS to you America haters

Seems to me the American haters are the ones who defend, support, lie for and vote for a man who has conspired with Russia to win that election and is now not working in the best interest of American but for russia.

There's just way too much evidence now that's piled up to ignore it any longer.

Now we find out he's been hiding transcripts of conversations he had with putin from the American public and even his own administration.

Why would he do that? What was said in those meetings that he doesn't want people to know? If he has not done anything wrong or treasonous or conspired with russians, why is he hiding transcripts of what was said when he met with them?

The people trying to protect America and to expose true facts of what trump is doing with russians are the ones who love America.

Trump reportedly hid records of his conversations with Putin from his own administration
Trump is evil with lots of $$$$ and sex

I won't ignore evidence when it's presented. I don't care what party anyone is in. If they are doing what trump has been doing, they aren't working in the best interest of America and our constitution. There just has been too many facts released for those of us who do love America to ignore anymore.

I don't give a damn about his money or how much sex he has with whom. I care about America, our constitution, out people and the rule of law. This isn't about sex or money. It's about a president who through is own actions caused the FBI to open an investigation to find out if trump is working for russia. Ignoring all the evidence we've seen thus far is your choice but be warned, it's not the choice of Mueller and our justice department.

Nor is it the choice of the majority of the people in our nation. Democracy and the people of our nation have already voted for a congress that will follow our constitution. The next election won't be pretty for republicans. Especially trump.
and the FBI has for SURE found Hoffa-------many times

If pigs had wings, they could fly.
And if we were finding dead pig bodies next to wings everywhere we looked, we might start to think they did have wings. Just as we can't shake a tree near trump without a Russian spy falling out of it. Everyone central to the investigation has either been charged with lying about their contacts with Russians or has copped a plea for immunity, or both. So these little piggies are starting to look like they, indeed, have wings.
More "IFs." When you have some facts, perhaps I'll actually read your entire post.
The reference was to "if" pigs had wings. The rest of it has already been proven through indictments or guilty pleas. Smell the reality coming your way loser.
None of it has been proven, moron.

I'm beginning to believe that you are one of the dumbest posters in this forum. Your record in this thread certainly is one of unexcelled idiocy.

Actually, what happened was that after Trump fired the snake Comey, his cronies in the FBI decided to launch a phony "investigation" based on the bogus idea that Trump was working for the Russians. Those cronies did not "fear" that Trump was working for the Russians. They knew he wasn't. This was just the excuse they used to start investigating Trump.
Actually, that’s not what happened. Actually, what happened was Trump fires Comey after the FBI investigation was already underway.

COUNTER INTEL investigations do not go to court. They are begun to find out if our security is at risk

Serious question; are you an alcoholic who is drunk from sun up to sun down? Is that why your posts are rambling with zero substance? Comey and McCabe got involved in order to influence the outcome of the election in favor of Hillary Clinton. Based on text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, this was done on orders from Barack Mugabe Obama.
Damn you're stupid. Remember the next email plot by team Trump that Comey fell for right before the election that showed nothing? And Comey was working for Clinton? That could only be coming from a retard like you.

The only "plot" was Comey's plot to obstruct justice by not charging her with numerous felonies.
Nothing was found dumb ass. What are the felonies? You can't tell us because you're a piece of shit liar. Now prove me wrong ass hole?
It's nice for a democrat to have the Holder's and Lynch's as DOJ's to keep the water murky, huh?
So you can't answer the question either. Another one dying to look stupid on here. Bring it on.

So you can't answer the question either. Another one dying to look stupid on here. Bring it on.
You can't refute what I've said....you're the one looking stupid, and you're too stupid to even recognize it, BWK.

By "his own administration" you mean the coup plotters in the DOJ and the FBI.
By "coup plotters" he means those safeguarding and protecting the nation from foreign agents.
They are "safeguarding" Americans only from democracy. We can't have the deplorable riff-raff deciding who they want to be governed by.

Staging a coup against a lawfully elected president is treason.

And if we were finding dead pig bodies next to wings everywhere we looked, we might start to think they did have wings. Just as we can't shake a tree near trump without a Russian spy falling out of it. Everyone central to the investigation has either been charged with lying about their contacts with Russians or has copped a plea for immunity, or both. So these little piggies are starting to look like they, indeed, have wings.
More "IFs." When you have some facts, perhaps I'll actually read your entire post.
The reference was to "if" pigs had wings. The rest of it has already been proven through indictments or guilty pleas. Smell the reality coming your way loser.

I'm beginning to believe that you are one of the dumbest posters in this forum. Your record in this thread certainly is one of unexcelled idiocy.
Guilty pleas and indictments are all the proof I need. But for cult retards like you who understand nothing about the law, will take their rightful seat on top of Trumps Hale Bopp.

Remind us all again...who appointed the DOJ officials that launched this invstigation? Haha, just shaddup already.
It was the most inept AG in recent history....And that number includes the tragically incompetent Janet Reno.

Sessions was a joke, who only got appointed because he was one of the first to hop on Cheeto's bandwagon.

Oddball said:
blablaspoon-jpg.239706
Thanks for telling us you're a tool of the Russian state.

Guilty pleas and indictments are all the proof I need. But for cult retards like you who understand nothing about the law, will take their rightful seat on top of Trumps Hale Bopp.
I'm sure you also believe Bigfoot is real. No one cares what is sufficient for an imbecile like you to believe.

Those institutions took themselves down, when they took sides.

I'm just one of the people calling them on their actions.

They need to be PURGED.

The White House needs purged.

The FBI did not take sides.

Trump sided with Russia.

Your denial of the obvious corruption of the FBI shows that you side with them and are an enemy of the democratic process.

So, Obama told the FBI to investigate Hillary & had them make the announcement of reopening the investigation two weeks before the election. Yep, that makes sense.

Your use of deflection as a defense of the corruption of the FBI, is noted.

You are also an Enemy of the People.
Are you so dumb you say the FBI is an enemy of the people ?That their leaders ,,like Comey are Slime ? If you do you should be put up against the same wall as Trump
Rightards are brainwashed; scrubbed with Brillo pads. They’re cult members like those who belonged to the People’s Temple.

Then you're willfully ignorant of how the plea bargain scam of a "legal system", that has been operating in this nation for decades, actually works.

IOW, appeal to ignorance is not an argument.

Staging a coup against a lawfully elected president is treason.
That's not the definition of "Treason", and that is not happening. The only coup is the law. You are a confirmed ignorant, retarded, dumb ass.

Guilty pleas for crimes concerning Russian collusion? Perhaps you can list each of them? (An indictment is still an unproven accusation. That's why there has to be a trial afterwards.)

Forum List

Back