FBI raids Project Veritas for Biden's daughter's diary

"Daily Mail" isn't a very good source.

Did Fox News cover it? Fox News has real reporters.
From the NYT...

The F.B.I. carried out search warrants in New York as part of a Justice Department investigation into how pages from Ashley Biden’s journal came to be published by a right wing website.

Apparently the FBI believes it.

What the FIB knows is that they need to get that diary and hide it. LOLOL Can't afford for everybody to know JUST how bad the bidens are. LOL

What the FIB knows is that they need to get that diary and hide it. LOLOL Can't afford for everybody to know JUST how bad the bidens are. LOL
Yeah the old 'we found it and it's fake' scenario like the one they pulled with Hunter's laptop.

The FBI conducted a raid on the apartment of Project Veritas operative Spencer Meads and the conservative outlet's Westchester office after it obtained a stolen diary from President Biden's daughter Ashley in the week before the 2020 election.

It seems like Biden is using the FBI as his personal vendetta weapon.
This looks like a major abuse of power.
This looks like banana republic secret police type of stuff.
Obama weaponized the FBI. The FBI ignored rules and regulations and broke the law in the attempt to remove Trump from office. Now they are helping Joe Biden cover up his past just as they have cover up fir Hunter Biden and his “Laptop from Hell.”

I am beginning to suspect the FBI is not just rotten at the top but rotten top to bottom.

Obama weaponized the FBI. The FBI ignored rules and regulations and broke the law in the attempt to remove Trump from office. Now they are helping Joe Biden cover up his past just as they have cover up fir Hunter Biden and his “Laptop from Hell.”

I am beginning to suspect the FBI is not just rotten at the top but rotten top to bottom.

They are currently Clinton's-Obama's-Biden's SS.

They are currently Clinton's-Obama's-Biden's SS.
We definitely need to vote the dems out of office at the local, state and national levels or we will no longer live in a free nation.

Plus we need to overhaul the Patriot Act. I knew right from the beginning with a law with a name like “the Patriot Act” we were going to get screwed. The Patriot Act might may well do more damage to our nation and our freedoms than 9/11.

1636229947864.jpeg

I find it extremely interesting that the Democrats' proven criminal Gestapo are conducting desperate raids on Journalists' homes in an attempt to recover the diary of Ashley Biden, a member of the notorious financial crime family.

There must be some seriously damaging / criminal evidence in that diary.

I don't know why Biden and his Gestapo are going to all the trouble. I mean look at Hunter's laptop - everyone knows just about all the criminal evidence found on it and yet with Marxist Democrat criminal appointees / operatives holding all of the positions of power protecting the Bidens nothing is being done.

Some journalist could probably read a passage from the diary telling how Hunter, Ashley, and a goat did a line of vote before having a three-wa - Bunter doing the hoat that is doing Ashley at the Russian embassy while CCP spies film it & the fake news media would not cover it, it would not be I vestiges, & the reporter would be killed in a mugging in which nothing was taken.

I find it extremely interesting that the Democrats' proven criminal Gestapo are conducting desperate raids on Journalists' homes in an attempt to recover the diary of Ashley Biden, a member of the notorious financial crime family.

There must be some seriously damaging / criminal evidence in that diary.

I don't know why Biden and his Gestapo are going to all the trouble. I mean look at Hunter's laptop - everyone knows just about all the criminal evidence found on it and yet with Marxist Democrat criminal appointees / operatives holding all of the positions of power protecting the Bidens nothing is being done.

Some journalist could probably read a passage from the diary telling how Hunter, Ashley, and a goat did a line of vote before having a three-wa - Bunter doing the hoat that is doing Ashley at the Russian embassy while CCP spies film it & the fake news media would not cover it, it would not be I vestiges, & the reporter would be killed in a mugging in which nothing was taken.

Marxists abound in the D.C. Democrat party today. They are doing their best to tear down America while Biden fiddles with little girls' hair. I'll bet Biden's daughter has some really 'hair raising/smelling' tales to tell about old Dad.

The right thing for Jill Biden to do is to divorce Joe for abusing her daughter.
How can she remain with him with any sort of dignity?

Jill Biden was the babysitter for Joe Biden's kid with his first wife. She was banging him and ended up marrying him after that kid was killed. These are people who have almost no moral standards. She knew Biden was a pedo when she married him. No doubt she knew what was going on with the daughter.

We definitely need to vote the dems out of office at the local, state and national levels or we will no longer live in a free nation.

Plus we need to overhaul the Patriot Act. I knew right from the beginning with a law with a name like “the Patriot Act” we were going to get screwed. The Patriot Act might may well do more damage to our nation and our freedoms than 9/11.

View attachment 561123

It was initially passed in a frenzy of fear of 15th Century barbarians with boxcutter's and AK's.
All I can say is, I hope we don't get duped again!
Oh wait!; the Pandemic IS THE NEW ISIS!!

Jill Biden was the babysitter for Joe Biden's kid with his first wife. She was banging him and ended up marrying him after that kid was killed. These are people who have almost no moral standards. She knew Biden was a pedo when she married him. No doubt she knew what was going on with the daughter.
I keep hearing rumors about pedophilia at the highest levels of our government. Plus of course we did have Jeffery Epstein and his “Orgy Island“ and the mysterious manner in which he committed suicidE.

I hope these rumors are false but to be honest I wouldn’t be surprised if many of the most important men in our nation enjoyed Epstein’s young sex slaves or are involved with other pedophilia groups.

I keep hearing rumors about pedophilia at the highest levels of our government. Plus of course we did have Jeffery Epstein and his “Orgy Island“ and the mysterious manner in which he committed suicidE.

I hope these rumors are false but to be honest I wouldn’t be surprised if many of the most important men in our nation enjoyed Epstein’s young sex slaves or are involved with other pedophilia groups.
They take little girls from 3rd world countries that may not have the same societal taboos against pedophilia. They lavish these girls with food, clothes, jewelry and money they would never hope to have and then rationalize that THEIR pedophilia as somehow 'better.' They are soulless predators actually. Clinton comes to mind, he was a regular on Epstiens 'fuck plane.'

Just look at Biden who thinks nothing of fondling little girls, smelling them and putting his hands on them even in public photo ops. God knows what that fuckwad did to his own daughter.

Last edited:
They take little girls from 3rd world countries that may not have the same societal taboos against pedophilia. They lavish these girls with food, clothes, jewelry and money they would never hope to have and then rationalize that THEIR pedophilia as somehow 'better.' They are soulless predators actually. Clinton comes to mind, he was a regular on Epstiens 'fuck plane.'

Just look at Biden who thinks nothing of fondling little girls, smelling them and putting his hands on them even in public photo ops. God knows what that fuckwad did to his own daughter.
Soulless predators indeed. I wonder how many children crossing our open border will be subjected to these people.

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin) has sent a letter to the U.S. Capitol Police asking how and why a key door to the Capitol that was initially locked, became unlocked, allowing hundreds of unauthorized people to enter the Capitol on January 6.
And the people who entered should be...cited for trespassing.

Forum List

Back