FBI Re-Writes Laws To Save Hillary

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"
There is no way of getting around this: According to Director James Comey (disclosure: a former colleague and longtime friend of mine), Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust. Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services. Yet, Director Comey recommended against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States."

"There is no way of getting around this: According to Director James Comey (disclosure: a former colleague and longtime friend of mine), Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust. Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services.

Yet, Director Comey recommended against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States. In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense: The point of having a statute that criminalizes gross negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing.

The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to gross negligence."

FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

The laws are only for the little people, not our rulers.

SnowdenHillary_zpsrynv5jb3.jpg

Last edited:
Trump needs to organize a march on Washington.............this FBI decision must not be allowed to stand.....the heat should be put on the attorney general to do her job....despite her rigged decision to put the onus on the FBI.

Another crybaby teabagger! Getting your asskicked once again.
FOOL!

Trump needs to organize a march on Washington.............this FBI decision must not be allowed to stand.....the heat should be put on the attorney general to do her job....despite her rigged decision to put the onus on the FBI.

Grossly negligent ....
Mishandling of sensitive documents...
Totally incompetent.

Hillary says.....

No charges bitches.....

Hillary big smile.jpg

Demonstating a CRIMINAL lack of judgement regaring the handling of clasdified information and lack of concern for our national securitu, failing to obey US law, and the lack of concern for what she did and for puttig some our most TS information into the hands of our enemies, Comey did not even sugget stripping har security clearance...of cpurse that would have ended her run for President as well...and we can't have that.

Another historical black mark on our nation...

Comey did infer that anyone this incompetent should not be President...

'Damning report?' Yes, but 'what difference does it make?'

Navy engineer sentenced for mishandling classified material

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A Naval reservist was sentenced for mishandling classified military materials.

A federal attorney announced Wednesday that Bryan Nishimura of Folsom, California, pleaded guilty to the unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials.

Nishimura, deployed in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008 as a regional engineer, admitted to downloading classified briefings and digital records onto his personal electronic devices. He carried the materials off base and brought them back to the U.S. when his deployment ended.

An FBI search of Nishimura's home turned up classified materials, but did not reveal evidence he intended to distribute them.

He was sentenced to two years of probation and a $7,500 fine, and was ordered to surrender his security clearance. He is barred from seeking a future security clearance.

FOOL!

Just because you like living in a Banana Republic run by corrupt ass hats like the royal Clinton Dynasty doesnt make the rest of us fools.

It makes YOU a loser PoS, shit stain.

Demonstating a CRIMINAL lack of judgement regaring the handling of clasdified information and lack of concern for our national securitu, failing to obey US law, and the lack of concern for what she did and for puttig some our most TS information into the hands of our enemies, Comey did not even sugget stripping har security clearance...of cpurse that would have ended her run for President as well...and we can't have that.

Another historical black mark on our nation...

Comey did infer that anyone this incompetent should not be President...

'Damning report?' Yes, but 'what difference does it make?'

Democrats love Hilly even more....
They think she was harshly persecuted and didn't do anything wrong....LOL

I am anxious to see when Trey Gowdy recalls Hiliary to Congress to address the false claims she did not receive or send classified material. I wonder what kind of idiotic excuse she will come up with. Of course she'll skate.

Facefull of fuck! With all the asshole turd faces like you and all the rest of you "texass" fucks, it's difficult to give you real information! Il is inbred in you I you "texass" idiots!
You dumb fuck.
This so easy, there are so many insults that fit you "texass" fools!
ROTFLMAO!

FOOL!

Just because you like living in a Banana Republic run by corrupt ass hats like the royal Clinton Dynasty doesnt make the rest of us fools.

Facefull of fuck! With all the asshole turd faces like you and all the rest of you "texass" fucks, it's difficult to give you real information! Il is inbred in you I you "texass" idiots!
You dumb fuck.
ROTFLMAO!

FOOL!

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sound like that stuttering and sputtttrrering fool obama attempting to dis Trump. Lol Uh-Uh-Uh... Obama Turns Into Stuttering Mess Again While Talking About Trump in North Carolina (VIDEO)

OH! Look another "texass-asshole"!
Crybaby fuck face!

You dumb fuck.
ROTFLMAO!

FOOL!

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sound like that stuttering and sputtttrrering fool obama attempting to dis Trump. Lol Uh-Uh-Uh... Obama Turns Into Stuttering Mess Again While Talking About Trump in North Carolina (VIDEO)

You dumb fuck.
ROTFLMAO!

FOOL!

Well another moron put on my ignore list.

Funny how it now feels like I just evacuated my large intestine, lol.

Crybaby fuck face. That is how you handle your self. If you insult someone expect it back. Half-witted "texass-asshole"
You dumb fuck.
ROTFLMAO!

FOOL!

Well another moron put on my ignore list.

Funny how it now feels like I just evacuated my large intestine, lol.

Forum List

Back