🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI to be investigated for Russian moles?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
A woman in line at the bank told me this but I can't find anything on the Google.

Who would investigate, Homeland Security?

It sounds logical as it appears the FBI is trying to throw the election.

A woman in line at the bank told me this but I can't find anything on the Google.

A woman in line at the Bank?

serious-cat.jpg

My teenager comes home and wants me to take seriously crap that he hears from his peers or shit that comes across his instagram feed.

Just how old are you?

AS to who would investigate the government, nobody, duh.

Think about that next time you ever want to call someone a tin foil hatter or a conspiracy theorist.

jiFfM.jpg

serious-cat.jpg

My teenager comes home and wants me to take seriously crap that he hears from his peers or shit that comes across his instagram feed.

Just how old are you?

Think about that next time you ever want to call someone a tin foil hatter or a conspiracy theorist.

jiFfM.jpg
The government gets investigated all the time.

As they should.

The Justice Department and this is what needs to happen. The FBI has outed itself as partisan now and there is no going back.

The Justice Department and this is what needs to happen. The FBI has outed itself as partisan now and there is no going back.

If they are partisan, why wasn't Hillary indicted last summer?

serious-cat.jpg

Just how old are you?

jiFfM.jpg
The government gets investigated all the time.

As they should.

The government has never been investigated by anybody other than folks linked to the government, ever.

Who has investigated the government? The government? Yeah, right.

That's like asking a toddler to look into the misbehavior of himself, and apply any discipline it thinks needs applying. Nice.

All of those Podesta emails were released to Wikileaks by agents IN the government. Don't you think they have your best interests in mind?

Wikileaks was set up BY the government. Don't you trust your government?

Good lord I give up.
There is no intelligent leftwing life.
She was a Rubio fan.

Um, we have our own share of nut jobs too.
Good point but it still bares looking into. It isn't like Hoover was an honest guy.
Not really, the establishment has already said it has nothing to do with the Russians. Either you don't know what is going on, or you just don't have very many sources of information. Perhaps you don't remember history very well.

Stop getting all your information from rumors and the TV.

Good lord I give up.
There is no intelligent leftwing life.
She was a Rubio fan.

Um, we have our own share of nut jobs too.
Good point but it still bares looking into. It isn't like Hoover was an honest guy.
Not really, the establishment has already said it has nothing to do with the Russians. Either you don't know what is going on, or you just don't have very many sources of information. Perhaps you don't remember history very well.

Stop getting all your information from rumors and the TV.

Ravi is DESPERATE to destroy all who dare cross her idol Hillary.

OMG; BOMBSHELL!!!

45 winners!

on topic: i also met a woman in a bank. coincidence?

You started a thread like this because of something some stranger said? Are you fucking kidding me?!
I'm starting to understand just how damn stupid you Hillary supporters are. :laugh:

Last edited:

If they are partisan, why wasn't Hillary indicted last summer?
EXACTLY

You started a thread like this because of something some stranger said? Are you fucking kidding me?!
I'm starting to understand just how damn stupid you Hillary supporters are. [emoji23]
Get used to it. You aint seen nothin yet

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

I'm starting to understand just how damn stupid you Hillary supporters are. [emoji23]
Get used to it. You aint seen nothin yet

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk
Ravi's middle name is stupid.

Forum List

Back