🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI to be investigated for Russian moles?

A woman in line at the bank told me this but I can't find anything on the Google.

Who would investigate, Homeland Security?

It sounds logical as it appears the FBI is trying to throw the election.
You started a thread like this because of something some stranger said? Are you fucking kidding me?!
I'm starting to understand just how damn stupid you Hillary supporters are. [emoji23]
Get used to it. You aint seen nothin yet

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk
Ravi's middle name is stupid.
she's a crony Establ puppet at the very least or a hated gender voter

A woman in line at the bank told me this but I can't find anything on the Google.

A woman in line at the bank.........

You assholes demand links from me if I report blue sky's and you wanna slide with "a woman at the bank"?

Gtfo

The Justice Department and this is what needs to happen. The FBI has outed itself as partisan now and there is no going back.

maybe just maybe, they have found some emails that need to be looked into. they are doing their civic duty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Pay to play comes into mind. Selling political influence for private donations is serious. It puts America's interest behind personal interest

That's why I like online banking, you don't run into so many crazies.

A woman in line at the bank.........

You assholes demand links from me if I report blue sky's and you wanna slide with "a woman at the bank"?

Gtfo

Could have been the blood bank you know? they do say bleeding out lends to clarity of thought

The Justice Department and this is what needs to happen. The FBI has outed itself as partisan now and there is no going back.

maybe just maybe, they have found some emails that need to be looked into. they are doing their civic duty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Pay to play comes into mind. Selling political influence for private donations is serious. It puts America's interest behind personal interest
yabut they're Dems so its OK. right OP? :rolleyes-41:

oh for fucks sake. hiLIARy needs to be cleared or else we'll have a constitutional crisis when shes thrown in prison

Thank you. Many of us still remember Robert Hanssen. I have no doubt that Russian spies have infiltrated the FBI - but I think NaziCon Trump agents are just as dangerous.

Why should FBI be investigated. The fucking Justice Department needs to be investigated. Comey was a liberal darling in July...now mainstream media wants to destroy him. Why? Because liberal sheep in our population will fucking buy into it. Dumb motherfuckers.

The fucking Justice Department is partisan you blithering nincompoop!

The fucking Justice Department is partisan you blithering nincompoop!

Prove it.

Why should FBI be investigated. The fucking Justice Department needs to be investigated. Comey was a liberal darling in July...now mainstream media wants to destroy him. Why? Because liberal sheep in our population will fucking buy into it. Dumb motherfuckers.

How was Comey a "liberal darling in July"? I've never met anyone who thought so - including me! I thought he was an asshole then and a bigger asshole now! Actually, now he's a criminal.

Who investigates the investigators? Who monitors the conduct of the federal cops when they use tanks and poison gas against American citizens? Who is in charge when a FBI sniper shoots a women in the face while she is holding an 18 month old child in her arms? Who do we see when the local indictment for the FBI sniper on charges of manslaughter is quietly dismissed by a federal judge? We need a change.

good. what happened was disgusting.

not homeland security. there's an office of special investigations.

Forum List

Back