FCC Ready to Revoke 4 ChiCom Telecom Licenses

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They must prove they’re not controlled by the ChiCom government. Good luck with that.

They must prove they’re not controlled by the ChiCom government. Good luck with that.

Shrug. If they are state-owned, they are under state control. Give them the boot.

Good start now we need to regulate computer parts. Can you imagine how many chinese computer parts currently exist in our critical computer systems across the country. I am here to tell you if I were the leader of china I would have all kinds of suprises in those computer parts for the world. If you and I can come up with this idea you know they did also. Why the hell would they not do it. We sucked uo thier cheep parts and never looked back.

Good start now we need to regulate computer parts. Can you imagine how many chinese computer parts currently exist in our critical computer systems across the country. I am here to tell you if I were the leader of china I would have all kinds of suprises in those computer parts for the world. If you and I can come up with this idea you know they did also. Why the hell would they not do it. We sucked uo thier cheep parts and never looked back.
Computer parts? You do realize that EVERYTHING is made is China don't you?

Why stop there.....

Why stop there.....
1995 was when the acquisitions began under clinton

but he got a lot of cash from china to make it happen

Actually Thailand has the most computer parts manufacturing followed by South Korea and believe it or not, the United States. I own three electronics importing companies and almost half of my suppliers are from right here in the US. No reason, except profit, that 100% can't be made here.

You'd should be more concerned with Chinese ownership in Canada. Google it and be ready to say......"HOLLY FUCK!!!!!!"

Why stop there.....

Correct, but 90% occured under baby bush. It should end under the asswipePINO, but that's not going to happen. Russia is more of an issue than China, Russia actually sent a spy. Here she is with Pepe La Pew.

lapierre-butina.jpg

Shrug. If they are state-owned, they are under state control. Give them the boot.
You should Google "Russian ownership in the US"

A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

Actually Thailand has the most computer parts manufacturing followed by South Korea and believe it or not, the United States. I own three electronics importing companies and almost half of my suppliers are from right here in the US. No reason, except profit, that 100% can't be made here.
I would feel better if parts integral to national security were manufacture and installed by our own country.

I looked that up...it took a minute to narrow the search down. The engines kept pointing me toward computer manufacture, instead of component manufacture. You are correct, SE Asia. Learn something everyday.

Why stop there.....

Correct, but 90% occured under baby bush. It should end under the asswipePINO, but that's not going to happen. Russia is more of an issue than China, Russia actually sent a spy. Here she is with Pepe La Pew.

lapierre-butina.jpg
If you think there are not sexy chinese babes seducing FBI agents and any other man who could be useful to them you have led a sheltered life

Nice. A paywall source, how convenient

Here's a link to a non-paywall link and it appears to be all about a phone company, nothing about radio stations or whatever this was supposed to imply.

Here's a link to a non-paywall link and it appears to be all about a phone company, nothing about radio stations or whatever this was supposed to imply.
ONLY phone companies! Hilarious!
You ChiCom lovers are a hoot!

Yep. No such thing as a company not controlled by the ChiCom government in China.

ONLY phone companies! Hilarious!
You ChiCom lovers are a hoot!

That's all I saw referenced in the story when I looked it up on a site that DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING PAYWALL, yes.

Of course you don't read your own links anyhow so you were oblivious to the fact that nobody can read your fake story in the first place.

Forum List

Back