FDA - Gay men can donate blood if abstinent one year! How ya gonna verify that?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It's an honor system just like obozo's amnesty where all an illegal has to do is SAY he was brought here as a young child.

Gay Men Can Donate Blood If They Abstain From Sex for 1 Year Says FDA in New Policy Lifting Lifetime Ban

dec 26 2014
The Food and Drug Administration has announced that it's easing restrictions on gay men donating blood, reversing a policy enacted during the outbreak of the AIDS epidemic decades earlier.

In a statement released Tuesday, the FDA said easing the ban came after several years of research into the matter.

"Following this review, and taking into account the recommendations of advisory committees to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the FDA, the agency will take the necessary steps to recommend a change to the blood donor deferral period for men who have sex with men from indefinite deferral to one year since the last sexual contact," stated the FDA.

• Banned
Oboozo is a queer himself as we all know, and he wants to see normal ppl infected with AIDS.

It's an honor system just like obozo's amnesty where all an illegal has to do is SAY he was brought here as a young child.

Gay Men Can Donate Blood If They Abstain From Sex for 1 Year Says FDA in New Policy Lifting Lifetime Ban

dec 26 2014
The Food and Drug Administration has announced that it's easing restrictions on gay men donating blood, reversing a policy enacted during the outbreak of the AIDS epidemic decades earlier.

In a statement released Tuesday, the FDA said easing the ban came after several years of research into the matter.

"Following this review, and taking into account the recommendations of advisory committees to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the FDA, the agency will take the necessary steps to recommend a change to the blood donor deferral period for men who have sex with men from indefinite deferral to one year since the last sexual contact," stated the FDA.
I think you have to scrape his schmekel for signs of humanuer...yo.

dec 26 2014

dec 26 2014

I think you spelled "lips" wrong.

I suppose every gay has a permanent sexual life. Sometimes they have many sexual partners at the same time. But a usual blood-test will show everything. It looks like a new epopee about gay rights. It is popular to spin sexual minorities of late.

• Banned
Couple threads on this already. Actually, I think the idiot OP posted one of them.

As was pointed out in the earlier threads, blood is tested. Its always tested.

Dummy.

They're not testing anything you fool. Why do you accept everything pathological liar obozo tells you. ?

Hell - lets just let everybody donate then cuz - obozo says the blood will be tested.!!!! That's how dumb you sound.

• Banned
I suppose every gay has a permanent sexual life. Sometimes they have many sexual partners at the same time. But a usual blood-test will show everything..

They're not gonna test the blood for HIV you fool. That would be discrimination according to the liberals. Just like obozo doesn't vet any of the millions of illegal invaders he's giving amnesty to . THINK

dec 26 2014

How do you tell if a man is gay when he claims to be straight?

I suppose every gay has a permanent sexual life. Sometimes they have many sexual partners at the same time. But a usual blood-test will show everything..

They're not gonna test the blood for HIV you fool. That would be discrimination according to the liberals. Just like obozo doesn't vet any of the millions of illegal invaders he's giving amnesty to . THINK

You truly are a fucking idiot. The blood has been tested for fucking thirty years. Every single person giving blood is tested prior to the fucking procedure.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE (HOPEFULLY) BROADSIDED BY A TRUCK AND THE ONLY PERSON AVAILABLE TO GIVE YOU BLOOD WAS A QUEER?

You ignorant fuck.

dec 26 2014

Umm... How is that different from before? Anybody could lie before.

Couple threads on this already. Actually, I think the idiot OP posted one of them.

Dummy.

They're not testing anything you fool. Why do you accept everything pathological liar obozo tells you. ?

Hell - lets just let everybody donate then cuz - obozo says the blood will be tested.!!!! That's how dumb you sound.
I worked in a blood bank for 3 years back in the 80's, we did not have a test for HIV back then, but shortly after I left the field, there was one.........

AND OF COURSE blood is tested for HIV, Hepatitis, syphilis, and lots of other tests too...

and as far as the honor system....that's precisely what it is now....anyone can lie and say they were not in the UK during mad cow's disease, or not a homosexual etc....

Dummy.

I worked in a blood bank for 3 years back in the 80's, we did not have a test for HIV back then, but shortly after I left the field, there was one.........

AND OF COURSE blood is tested for HIV, Hepatitis, syphilis, and lots of other tests too...

and as far as the honor system....that's precisely what it is now....anyone can lie and say they were not in the UK during mad cow's disease, or not a homosexual etc....

Anyone can lie but every bit of that blood is tested before it goes out.

What Happens to Donated Blood American Red Cross

You truly are a fucking idiot. The blood has been tested for fucking thirty years. Every single person giving blood is tested prior to the fucking procedure.

No blood testing for HIV under obozo. Liberals say that would be discrimination.

dec 26 2014

Sounds like you might have had this done?

Does the test , test for herpes, HPV, hepatitus (a-b-c?)? Is there anything else I missed? Can any virus be transmitted thru blood or do the give it some sort of homogenizing process?

No blood testing for HIV under obozo. Liberals say that would be discrimination.

Did you answer my question ShootSpeeders?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL AND NEEDED A BLOOD TRANSFUSION AND THE ONLY BLOOD AVAILABLE CAME FROM A HOMO?

Forum List

Back