FDA prohibits Florida from using monoclonal antibody treatments

jiFfM.jpg

OMICRON. Lilly and Regeneron are not effective against OMICRON.

You are so lost in just simple conversation it seems pointless to even bother trying to reason with you. You'll just be back to repeating same nonsense two posts later.

A lot of typing just to say you couldn't provide a source.

A lot of typing just to say you couldn't provide a source.
AGAIN:

...four studies published in December that show Regeneron has no effect in preventing an omicron infection. Eli Lilly, the company that created the treatment, admitted the same after its own tests of Regeneron.

AGAIN:

...four studies published in December that show Regeneron has no effect in preventing an omicron infection. Eli Lilly, the company that created the treatment, admitted the same after its own tests of Regeneron.

I forgot I was talking to a lib. I have to remember to type slower for you people. So one more time: Show me a link where the producers of these omiclonal antibodies claimed their product doesn't work on covid strains.

I forgot I was talking to a lib. I have to remember to type slower for you people. So one more time: Show me a link where the producers of these omiclonal antibodies claimed their product doesn't work on covid strains.
omicomical :auiqs.jpg:

Here dummy

Lilly and the FDA agree that it is not medically appropriate, at this time, to treat patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 with bamlanivimab and etesevimab together in the U.S. Evaluation of both pseudovirus and authentic virus confirm that they are not effective at treating the currently predominant Omicron variant. - Eli Lilly

“Lilly and the FDA agree that it is not medically appropriate, at this time, to treat patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 with bamlanivimab and etesevimab together in the U.S. evaluation of both pseudovirus and authentic virus confirm that they are not effective at treating the currently predominant Omicron variant,” Eli Lilly said in a statement Wednesday.

“Lilly and the FDA agree that it is not medically appropriate, at this time, to treat patients with mild to moderate Covid-19 with bamlanivimab and etesevimab together in the U.S.,” a Lilly spokeswoman said.

Need a few more links?

Last edited:
omicomical :auiqs.jpg:

Here dummy

Lilly and the FDA agree that it is not medically appropriate, at this time, to treat patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 with bamlanivimab and etesevimab together in the U.S. Evaluation of both pseudovirus and authentic virus confirm that they are not effective at treating the currently predominant Omicron variant. - Eli Lilly

“Lilly and the FDA agree that it is not medically appropriate, at this time, to treat patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 with bamlanivimab and etesevimab together in the U.S. evaluation of both pseudovirus and authentic virus confirm that they are not effective at treating the currently predominant Omicron variant,” Eli Lilly said in a statement Wednesday.

“Lilly and the FDA agree that it is not medically appropriate, at this time, to treat patients with mild to moderate Covid-19 with bamlanivimab and etesevimab together in the U.S.,” a Lilly spokeswoman said.

Need a few more links?

That's it, I'm not wasting anymore time reading anything you post. If you can't read plain English, then it's a waste of my time. I have better things to do than ask for something and when you frealize you were FOS, you post something else that I didn't ask for.

That's it, I'm not wasting anymore time reading anything you post. If you can't read plain English, then it's a waste of my time. I have better things to do than ask for something and when you frealize you were FOS, you post something else that I didn't ask for.
Kids, this is your brain on rightwing politics.

Simple things become very difficult to understand.

Kids, this is your brain on rightwing politics.

Simple things become very difficult to understand.

You have a lot of room to talk. I ask for evidence that the producer of these antibodies admit their product doesn't work and you send me articles of studies from other places. I told you that nothing works on Omicron and I was talking about the other strains, and your articles said the same thing. Well no shit, what did I just say? But hey, you like outside studies, I can find dozens of them claiming monoclonals work just fine.

Like I said, I can do this all day.

Try bleach & UV lights up your ass. That might work according to your boy.

Let us know how you make out, Clown.
Who said anything about bleach? It might have been a talking head on TV once, but no one listens to them anymore.

Who said anything about bleach? It might have been a talking head on TV once, but no one listens to them anymore.
A reporter in the audience said it........lmao........Hopefully the reporter took the bleach seeing how it was his idea.........He will not be missed.

You have a lot of room to talk. I ask for evidence that the producer of these antibodies admit their product doesn't work and you send me articles of studies from other places.
Clear as day statement was made by Eli Lilly spokesperson that their monoclonal bodies are not effective against omicron and should not be used to treat it. It is reported on by 100 different news sources.

For any not-fucked-in-the-head person multiple links to reputable reporting sources on this would be more than sufficient. But then there are nuts like you, drinking the partisan cool-aid and really really really not wanting to accept plain facts, so you start to grasp at crazy straws.

Clear as day statement was made by Eli Lilly spokesperson that their monoclonal bodies are not effective against omicron and should not be used to treat it. It is reported on by 100 different news sources.

For any not-fucked-in-the-head person multiple links to reputable reporting sources on this would be more than sufficient. But then there are nuts like you, drinking the partisan cool-aid and really really really not wanting to accept plain facts, so you start to grasp at crazy straws.

You mean straws like this?

I do know you have to catch it early for it to be effective. Regeneron stated their antibodies are ineffective for Sars and Delta? Have a link to that claim?

Trump said it & you know it. Dr. Birx wanted to crawl under her chair listening to Trump, The Dope In Chief blabbing stupidity as usual.

Trump said it & you know it. Dr. Birx wanted to crawl under her chair listening to Trump, The Dope In Chief blabbing stupidity as usual.
BS.............the fucker in the nose bleeds said it from the media.......

Just another RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA BS story.

Fuck off...........1300 plus studies there..........Used all over the world.

BTW

Why are you Murdering Americans?
it must be almost in the hundreds now that you posted that. that is spamming.

you saying that a reporter came up with the bleach idea instead of trump is a dumbfucking lie.

your moronic question that you somehow think is clever is clear trolling.

fuck off.

Forum List

Back