🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fear mongering vs real personal testimony

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
That is the difference I see in these hearings.

Those opposed spout endless apocalyptic fears based on what ifs. Lots of the negative testimony is not even related to him but just emotional sob stories. Sad as they are they are irrelevant to the purpose of this circus.
Like now, talking about Sandy Hook.

Those who support speak of the man from a personal perspective. A perspective based in first hand interactions, personal relationships etc... He even has Democrats testifying for him.

You call them "what ifs". Intelligent people see that these fears are based upon written evidence and historic record.

There's a reason why republicans have worked tirelessly to keep so many records out of the public eye. They highlight that he is a biased judge with many controversial positions.

• Banned
There's a reason why republicans have worked tirelessly to keep so many records out of the public eye. They highlight that he is a biased judge with many controversial positions.

So the records are kept secret from everyone but you...lol
You alone know what these secret records say...

Some have come out now due to pressure from the democrats and they highlight his extreme positions. Do you read anything outside of Fox News?

Does none of this secrecy and lack of transparency bother you? Can't you pretend to not be a partisan hack for once in your life.

• Banned

Some have come out now due to pressure from the democrats and they highlight his extreme positions. Do you read anything outside of Fox News?

Does none of this secrecy and lack of transparency bother you? Can't you pretend to not be a partisan hack for once in your life.
I don't read or watch Fox News. But I bet you can enlighten me with links to these newfound documents that show him to be an extremist rightwinger.

Btw you should see a doctor about your Foxitis. It could become terminal

Funny, the ABA gives him their highest rating. So, tell us, why do you feel he is an extremist?

I don't know

I still remember Clarence Thomas, lynching done by the Progressives during his hearings, they made me sick.

I don't read or watch Fox News. But I bet you can enlighten me with links to these newfound documents that show him to be an extremist rightwinger.

Here you go.

Booker Confidential - Kavanaugh Hearing | Solicitor | Ethnicity, Race & Gender

I'll let you read them and provide your thoughts.

Funny, the ABA gives him their highest rating. So, tell us, why do you feel he is an extremist?

His views on women's rights, racial profiling and conveniently his stance on if a president is above the law or not, for starters.

I still remember Clarence Thomas, lynching done by the Progressives during his hearings, they made me sick.
Democraps can't be racist....at least that is what they tell us.

His views on women's rights, racial profiling and conveniently his stance on if a president is above the law or not, for starters.

Ooh... sounds juicy, do elaborate.

Here you go.

I read the first document and am a bit perplexed. He is clearly responding to someone else who made a couple points but that part of the conversation is curiously absent.
Also with what little info I gathered about the original points I fail to see how his response was anything other than a benign opinion.

Also are you suggesting that these documents are new? Because they are not.

Here you go.

I read the first document and am a bit perplexed. He is clearly responding to someone else who made a couple points but that part of the conversation is curiously absent.
Also with what little info I gathered about the original points I fail to see how his response was anything other than a benign opinion.

No, they're not new. But they were being intentionally hidden. Can you take a guess why? Doesn't seem like there is anything in there besides his opinion which would cause them to want to hide these.

Here you go.

No, they're not new. But they were being intentionally hidden. Can you take a guess why? Doesn't seem like there is anything in there besides his opinion which would cause them to want to hide these.
So what was damaging in the first document?
Seemed to me he was saying the government should not be held accountable for the racism of someone in the private sector.

How is that controversial?

Now these idiots are talking about air pollution. The EPA is not elected and there is little recourse to fight them outside of the court system.

The ABA is not going to take a political stance .

Of course not. There is nothing political in being a judge. That's the whole point. They're saying he is the best at doing his job.

Of course not. There is nothing political in being a judge. That's the whole point. They're saying he is the best at doing his job.

God you are so disingenuous.

Forum List

Back