FEC Needs to Investigate Act Blue

IN BEFORE THE LOCK. Yes, Crooks a food prep employee at a nursing home donated his money to a shadow org aimed at influencing election outcomes and boasts having taken in 13 billion dollars? And now, one of their people tries to kill a president?

Tbh, I've had Insurrection Barbie for years, watch me have to re-follow her next time

I sign onto X because they're doing some fuckery right now with conservative posters.

They're doing some suppression and follower hokery right now.

Right about when Kamala was coronated is when it started.

Once again, shitlibs are seriously bad at math.....

1224ecb13440b914ff7328856b2dfa38_768x0.jpg

Tbh, I've had Insurrection Barbie for years, watch me have to re-follow her next time

I sign onto X because they're doing some fuckery right now with conservative posters.

They're doing some suppression and follower hokery right now.

Right about when Kamala was coronated is when it started.
Those who recorded the Paris olympic opening ceremonies are having posts removed due to copyright issues as copyright infringement is still a thing.

Intellectual property is still Intellectual property.

CBS, ABC, and NBC are all doing this with all recorded copies of their news broadcasts or clips from other broadcasts.

That's what's going on with conservative posters as they are using a LOT of things that Kamala or Joe said previously to show how they are currently lying or hypocritical.
Does that make sense?
X is still all about free speech...hasn't slowed down or is running away from it...
But it's a platform that doesn't allow illegal unlicensed content....otherwise people could post free movies and music videos on it to watch that should be paying royalties.

That's all....

Forum List

Back