Fed Judge rules Eastman's emails likely show fraud was committed in effort to stop Biden certification

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

The attorney client privilege is void when it is asserted during during the commission of a crime. First Eastmen will be indicted...then Garland will need to decide on Trump.

This is one of any crimes trump has allegedly committed.

The attorney client privilege is void when it is asserted during during the commission of a crime. First Eastmen will be indicted...then Garland will need to decide on Trump.

This is one of any crimes trump has allegedly committed.

Attorney/Client Priviledge went out the window. Eastman had knowledge of the felony, he engaged in an attempt to coverup that felony.

We know why Eastman was shitting bricks now. He could face not only disbarrment, but federal jail time as an accessory after the fact. Maybe he along Ghouli could the Traitor's Celly.

Fani Willis (Fulton County D.A.) gets a shot at the docs, the Traitor is in the shit for sure.

There was election fraud – committed by Trump, after the election.

And that is what he will probably charged with, at least in Georgia. Fani Willis can use those emails to prove it. Not to mention the phone calls to both Kemp and Raffpensperger in which he both them to "Find Enough" votes for the Traitor to win Georgia, that is Election Fraud.

Those ARE ADMISSIBLE because both Georgia (where the calls were received) and Washington, D.C. (where the calls originated) alliow for the recording of phone calls between parties.

Attorney/Client Priviledge went out the window. Eastman had knowledge of the felony, he engaged in an attempt to coverup that felony.

We know why Eastman was shitting bricks now. He could face not only disbarrment, but federal jail time as an accessory after the fact. Maybe he along Ghouli could the Traitor's Celly.

Fani Willis (Fulton County D.A.) gets a shot at the docs, the Traitor is in the shit for sure.
Eastman is in deep, deep trouble. He will lose his law license, his job, and will probably do jail time. Will he give up all that to protect the Donald? I don't think so.....

Eastman needs to decide.....Does he lose his means of living, lose his job, lose his freedom, or flip on trump and tell the truth? Pretty simple really. Eastman is SO SCREWED.

I expect Donnie has already called him and I expect the Feds know it.

Eastman is in deep, deep trouble. He will lose his law license, his job, and will probably do jail time. Will he give up all that to protect the Donald? I don't think so.....

Eastman flip in a New York Minute. He knows he will not last in prison.

Forum List

Back