Federal Air Marshal Whistleblowers Reveal Tulsi Gabbard is Actively Under Surveillance Through Quiet Skies Program

BananaRepulicofAmericaBananaRepublic_1_9403a522-8209-4b1f-98a0-d859c613ad5c-1000x1000.jpg

The first US President to weaponize the government against honest patriotic Americans was W.

ALL of that is about the Zionist Fascist False Flat Hate Hoax called 911.

This is just more of the Dems’ playbook, reminiscent of that of North Korea: use the power of the government to punish political dissenters.

Take your fucking meds moron.

This is your credibility, Zionist Fascist Traitor...

You claim this is a 757...

You claim this is not controlled demolition....

and this is what the supporters of Israel are all about, allowing Israel/Zionist Fascism to get away with murdering Americans and using those to start wars over lies solely to help Israel.

The WORST ENEMY of America are the AMERICANS WHO SUPPORT ISRAEL.

This is your credibility, Zionist Fascist Traitor...You claim this is a 757...

You claim this is not controlled demolition....
and this is what the supporters of Israel are all about, allowing Israel/Zionist Fascism to get away with murdering Americans and using those to start wars over lies solely to help Israel. The WORST ENEMY of America are the AMERICANS WHO SUPPORT ISRAEL.
1. I claim that the passengers who took off and flew in that jet were killed when it hit the Pentagon.

2. I claim that OBL organized the 9/11 attack, and that the FBI missed why SNs wanted to fly big jets but had no interest in landing.

3. I have no clue why so many Americans support Israel. The IDF are butchers of women and kids.

4. Hamas, Hezbollah, and the IDF deserve each other's butchery.

I claim that the passengers who took off and flew in that jet were killed when it hit the Pentagon.

Zionist Fascist lie - no plane hit the Pentagon, it was a cruise missile

I claim that OBL organized the 9/11 attack

"Osama" was really Col Tim Osman, Jewish CIA/Mossad double agent stationed in Afghan/Pakistan during Soviet occupation

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

usama bin ladin cia tim osman #775281 - uludağ sözlük galeri

Former Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard said she and her family are stressed due to increased levels of surveillance after whistleblowers reported multiple air marshals have been on flights with the former congresswoman.

“This is only the information that we know. Obviously, I experienced a significant change in my travel when all of this began on July 23,” Gabbard said on Fox News’s Hannity.

Host Sean Hannity informed his audience at least three to five air marshals had joined Gabbard on flights and that she was subject to a lengthy screening process

Freedoms are disappearing for those that are publicly are critical of whatever puppet DNC administration is in place for the deep state.

The average citizen is next.

There are already thousands of average citizens on the list.

Do not ever turn your back on Democrats to better the country. Very fascist type behavior by the Dems here!

Several Federal Air Marshal (FAM) whistleblowers have come forward to expose that former U.S. Representative and 2020 Democrat presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard is currently enrolled in the controversial Quiet Skies program, Uncover DC reported.

Quiet Skies is a program by the TSA that uses air marshals to track and observe suspicious passengers. The program’s goal is to identify travelers who may pose a risk to aviation security, in short, a terrorist.
There seems to be more and more that needs covered up, making in imperative that Kamala wins and buries it all.

Forum List

Back