Federal Air Marshal Whistleblowers Reveal Tulsi Gabbard is Actively Under Surveillance Through Quiet Skies Program

This is an Orwellian nightmare of a story.

No doubt it's much more widespread than we know. This quote was telling:

The [TSA] agent told her he’d encountered supporters of a certain former president who’d had no issues traveling before, but were now “marked quad-S every time they traveled.”

true tyranny !

The [TSA] agent told her he’d encountered supporters of a certain former president who’d had no issues traveling before, but were now “marked quad-S every time they traveled.”

From "racket news".

1723153389008.png

Who was the fucktard idiot who laughed at this post?

Oh wait... let me guess...

Former Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard said she and her family are stressed due to increased levels of surveillance after whistleblowers reported multiple air marshals have been on flights with the former congresswoman.

“This is only the information that we know. Obviously, I experienced a significant change in my travel when all of this began on July 23,” Gabbard said on Fox News’s Hannity.

Host Sean Hannity informed his audience at least three to five air marshals had joined Gabbard on flights and that she was subject to a lengthy screening process

Freedoms are disappearing for those that are publicly are critical of whatever puppet DNC administration is in place for the deep state.

The average citizen is next.

Former Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard said she and her family are stressed due to increased levels of surveillance after whistleblowers reported multiple air marshals have been on flights with the former congresswoman.

“This is only the information that we know. Obviously, I experienced a significant change in my travel when all of this began on July 23,” Gabbard said on Fox News’s Hannity.

Host Sean Hannity informed his audience at least three to five air marshals had joined Gabbard on flights and that she was subject to a lengthy screening process

Freedoms are disappearing for those that are publicly are critical of whatever puppet DNC administration is in place for the deep state.

But have they verified this is true?

You kids don't really have the greatest track record with these "whistleblowers".

lol

Let's cut to the chase.

Fuck the DNC.

They're a bunch of lying scumbags.

There, I said it.

Now if I disappear you'll know whodunnit. :p

Forum List

Back