Federal Court Shoots Down Concealed Carry in California

Yes. Carry them. It doesnt say you get to hide them. When you come bearing gifts i can see your gift...or lack thereof.

Please point out the language in 2nd Amendment that specifies how and where to carry a weapon. I'll wait.
Right after you point out the language that specifies you can carry a concealed weapon or even have a weapon at all if you are not part of the militia.

That's not how it works. You made a bs claim. Now back it up or shut up.
Yes that is how it works. You dont dictate anything boy. My claim says you dont get to carry them concealed. The absence of the language saying you can carry concealed is my proof.

Yes moron...you don't have any reading comprehension skills......the word "bear" arms covers carrying a gun on your person..under or over your coat....up to your discretion...moron.
If you are in the militia.

You lost. You can't back up your big mouth with facts. Call a day and try again tomorrow.

The militia referred to int he Second Amendment is the unorganized militia, which is a way of referring to the man pool of all able bodied men who can serve the nation in a time of war or emergency. The courts have now established case law that makes the 2nd Amendment a personal right independent of the militia or ones status in it.

Whatever one may think of the Heller decision and judicial legislation, the fact is that the historical meaning of the 2nd amendment is always tied to the ability to serve in and be countable among the unorganized militia.

But the gun grabbing Marxist pukes will never be happy with that, and they will try their best to trim around the edges until nothing of much affect is left of the 2nd.
No. the militia is whatever congress decides it will be. Thats stated in the constitution.

Wow...tell me....when your mother dresses you does she need help because you are too stupid not to pull off your clothes and run outside naked? And when she spoon feeds you.......do you throw it around the kitchen.....?

The militia referred to int he Second Amendment is the unorganized militia, which is a way of referring to the man pool of all able bodied men who can serve the nation in a time of war or emergency. The courts have now established case law that makes the 2nd Amendment a personal right independent of the militia or ones status in it.

Whatever one may think of the Heller decision and judicial legislation, the fact is that the historical meaning of the 2nd amendment is always tied to the ability to serve in and be countable among the unorganized militia.

But the gun grabbing Marxist pukes will never be happy with that, and they will try their best to trim around the edges until nothing of much affect is left of the 2nd.
No. the militia is whatever congress decides it will be. Thats stated in the constitution.

Wow...tell me....when your mother dresses you does she need help because you are too stupid not to pull off your clothes and run outside naked? And when she spoon feeds you.......do you throw it around the kitchen.....?
He is an idiot and a troll, and he is yanking your chain.

Asslipias is best on ignore, IMO, but your mileage may vary.

You lost. You can't back up your big mouth with facts. Call a day and try again tomorrow.
Claiming I lost doesnt make it so. Please provide some proof the 2nd protects the rights of private citizens to conceal carry.

Claiming I lost doesnt make it so. Please provide some proof the 2nd protects the rights of private citizens to conceal carry.

When your baby sitter realizes you are on the computer she is going to tell your parents........

He is an idiot and a troll, and he is yanking your chain.

Asslipias is best on ignore, IMO, but your mileage may vary.
Its best you ignore me. I understand it causes you emotional turmoil and frustration when you have weak arguments.

Please point out the language in 2nd Amendment that specifies how and where to carry a weapon. I'll wait.
Right after you point out the language that specifies you can carry a concealed weapon or even have a weapon at all if you are not part of the militia.

Yes that is how it works. You dont dictate anything boy. My claim says you dont get to carry them concealed. The absence of the language saying you can carry concealed is my proof.

NINTH AMENDMENT

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
That only protects people in the militia. They have a right to carry concealed but private citizens dont.

Isn't that amazing ?

We are fucking FREE PEOPLE but goddamned federal judges are going to arbitrarily limit our right to life and to defend the same?

Under Saddam Iraqis had an absolute right to bear arms, including :assault" rifles , any size magazine. Without any restrictions.

Gun sales hit new record ahead of new Obama gun restrictions

I hope Americans will do the right thing with all those weapons if push comes to shove.

NINTH AMENDMENT

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
That only protects people in the militia. They have a right to carry concealed but private citizens dont.

Isn't that amazing ?

We are fucking FREE PEOPLE but goddamned federal judges are going to arbitrarily limit our right to life and to defend the same?

Under Saddam Iraqis had an absolute right to bear arms, including :assault" rifles , any size magazine. Without any restrictions.

I hope Americans will do the right thing with all those weapons if push comes to shove.
Hey it is what it is. I'm all for having guns but the 2nd amendment is pretty clear on this point Only people in the militia have a right to bear arms or even concealed weapons.

I say we build a wall on our border to California, and let them loons have it.
Nope, the leftist loons are the ones that made it this bad.

I suggest we keep overruling the loons, vote them out of office, and make them so unhappy they want to leave. It's the American way.

After they've all left the state, THEN we build the wall around the Calif border, to keep them out. :biggrin:

There's no right to carry arms, Heller up held this.

"None of the Court’s precedents forecloses the Court’s interpretation. Neither United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U. S. 542 , nor Presser v. Illinois, 116 U. S. 252 , refutes the individual-rights interpretation."

"We think it clear that the sections under consideration, which only forbid bodies of men to associate together as military organizations, or to drill or parade with arms in cities and towns unless authorized by law, do not infringe the right of the people to keep and bear arms."

Seems kind of clear when the current Supreme upholds a case which said there is no right to carry arms, that there is no right to carry arms.

Amendment II: House of Representatives, Amendments to the Constitution

"but no person religiously scrupulous shall be compelled to bear arms."

Mr Gerry said: "Now, I am apprehensive, sir, that this clause would give an opportunity to the people in power to destroy the constitution itself. They can declare who are those religiously scrupulous, and prevent them from bearing arms."

Mr Gerry then said: "Now, if we give a discretionary power to exclude those from militia duty who have religious scruples, we may as well make no provision on this head."

Do you see Mr Gerry using "bear arms" and "militia duty" synonymously?

Mr Gerry continued: "For this reason, he wished the words to be altered so as to be confined to persons belonging to a religious sect scrupulous of bearing arms."

"Mr. Jackson was willing to accommodate. He thought the expression was, "No one, religiously scrupulous of bearing arms, shall be compelled to render military service, in person, upon paying an equivalent.""

Mr Jackson used "bearing arms" synonymously with "render military service.

NINTH AMENDMENT

Amendment IX

Isn't that amazing ?

Hey it is what it is. I'm all for having guns but the 2nd amendment is pretty clear on this point Only people in the militia have a right to bear arms or even concealed weapons.

Shut the fuck up.

I say we build a wall on our border to California, and let them loons have it.
Nope, the leftist loons are the ones that made it this bad.

I suggest we keep overruling the loons, vote them out of office, and make them so unhappy they want to leave. It's the American way.

After they've all left the state, THEN we build the wall around the Calif border, to keep them out. :biggrin:

There's no right to carry arms, Heller up held this.

"None of the Court’s precedents forecloses the Court’s interpretation. Neither United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U. S. 542 , nor Presser v. Illinois, 116 U. S. 252 , refutes the individual-rights interpretation."

"We think it clear that the sections under consideration, which only forbid bodies of men to associate together as military organizations, or to drill or parade with arms in cities and towns unless authorized by law, do not infringe the right of the people to keep and bear arms."

Seems kind of clear when the current Supreme upholds a case which said there is no right to carry arms, that there is no right to carry arms.

Amendment II: House of Representatives, Amendments to the Constitution

"but no person religiously scrupulous shall be compelled to bear arms."

Mr Gerry said: "Now, I am apprehensive, sir, that this clause would give an opportunity to the people in power to destroy the constitution itself. They can declare who are those religiously scrupulous, and prevent them from bearing arms."

Mr Gerry then said: "Now, if we give a discretionary power to exclude those from militia duty who have religious scruples, we may as well make no provision on this head."

Do you see Mr Gerry using "bear arms" and "militia duty" synonymously?

Mr Gerry continued: "For this reason, he wished the words to be altered so as to be confined to persons belonging to a religious sect scrupulous of bearing arms."

"Mr. Jackson was willing to accommodate. He thought the expression was, "No one, religiously scrupulous of bearing arms, shall be compelled to render military service, in person, upon paying an equivalent.""

Mr Jackson used "bearing arms" synonymously with "render military service.
tumblr_loq1w7Rgzn1qfzusq.gif

These freaking morons, should all be impeached and replaced with random names from the Fresno phone book.

Appeals court rules Americans don't have right to carry concealed guns | Fox News

Looks like they are regulating their militia to me
What the bloods,crips and mexican mafia?

What, you think that Rightwinger would ever disarm brown people?

OF course not!

Disarmament is only for white people since we are too evil to be allowed to own any weapons.

/sarc

he is so freaking stupid, it hurts my eyes to read it any more so I have him on ignore.

NINTH AMENDMENT

Amendment IX

Isn't that amazing ?

Shut the fuck up.

Dont get angry. Form a valid argument and use your intellect. I have faith you can do it. :laugh:

Does it suck being wrong all the time? The Supreme Court says you are full of shit.

Does it suck being wrong all the time? The Supreme Court says you are full of shit.
For the first 100 years the SC agreed with me. I cant be too full of shit. :dunno:

NINTH AMENDMENT

Amendment IX

Isn't that amazing ?

Shut the fuck up.

Dont get angry. Form a valid argument and use your intellect. I have faith you can do it. :laugh:

Fascist do NOT understand valid arguments.

The Mexican and Colombia drug cartels -- the blackmarket - have SATURATED the market place with their products.

And they will rise up to the occasion when the fascists finally deprive us of our right to defend our lives.

Long Live the blackmarket.

Are you retarded? You made a claim. Now back it up.

Stupid liberals... Couldn't find their own ass even with Richard Simmons help.

Isn't that amazing ?

Shut the fuck up.

Fascist do NOT understand valid arguments.

The Mexican and Colombia drug cartels -- the blackmarket - have SATURATED the market place with their products.

And they will rise up to the occasion when the fascists finally deprive us of our right to defend our lives.

Long Live the blackmarket.

OK? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back