Federal Ghost Gun Law Goes Into Effect After Judges Reject Challenges

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
New Biden administration rules that put homemade firearm kits used to build “ghost guns” in the same legal category as traditional firearms went into effect on Wednesday after federal judges declined requests to pause the change.

The regulations require that the main components used to manufacture ghost guns — the frames and receivers — be assigned serial numbers. They also require that buyers undergo background checks before purchasing the components and that dealers be federally licensed to sell the kits and keep records of sales.

New Biden administration rules that put homemade firearm kits used to build “ghost guns” in the same legal category as traditional firearms went into effect on Wednesday after federal judges declined requests to pause the change.

The regulations require that the main components used to manufacture ghost guns — the frames and receivers — be assigned serial numbers. They also require that buyers undergo background checks before purchasing the components and that dealers be federally licensed to sell the kits and keep records of sales.

I wonder how they are going to find those ghost guns? Since the government "Supposedly" cant find an illegal who hides in the shadows and cant deport them, will the FIB come knocking on doors and demand to see your weapons?

Last edited:
Sure so far this has happened under President Biden;

A Gun Bill into Law

An Infrastructure Bill into Law

A Chips & Science Bill into Law

Build Back Better Bill into Law

Student debt relief

While you have your culture war bullshit
A bunch of laws that will further erode our economy, do NOTHING to address crime, do NOTHING to address the ongoing attack on our border, do NOTHING to address the Opioid and Fentanyl deaths, and enrich China. Your President Biden has done more damage in 2 years than any President in history. And you keep cheerleading for him. Unbelievable.

Sure so far this has happened under President Biden;

A Gun Bill into Law

An Infrastructure Bill into Law

A Chips & Science Bill into Law

Build Back Better Bill into Law

Student debt relief

While you have your culture war bullshit
Facts!

#AllRepublicansHaveForAmericansIsCultureWarBS

A bunch of laws that will further erode our economy, do NOTHING to address crime, do NOTHING to address the ongoing attack on our border, do NOTHING to address the Opioid and Fentanyl deaths, and enrich China. Your President Biden has done more damage in 2 years than any President in history. And you keep cheerleading for him. Unbelievable.
I love this eroding myth you parrot for wingnut snowflake sites... First Solar announces new U.S. panel factory following the Inflation Reduction Act

Another unconstitutional rule by the Brandon administration. The Democrats don't give a fuck about the Constitution.

I wonder how they are going to find those ghost guns? Since the government "Supposedly" cant find an illegal who hides in the shadows and cant deport them, will the FIB come knocking on doors and demand to see your weapons?

all of my firearms are ghost guns.

I have a safe full of them.

1663429309847.png

and a guard to keep them secure,

1663429381300.png

Forum List

Back