Federal judge blocks Texas’ harsh anti-sanctuary law

What constitutional law does it violate when enforcing federal immigration laws?

Fox News is a great channel if you like watching sexy legs.

Some of the daytime programming is ok. Brett Bair I like. Gutfeild is ok.

Channel is not what it once was but I think that has more to do with the rise of social media more than anything else.

What constitutional law does it violate when enforcing federal immigration laws?

The state cannot force local authorities to enforce immigration laws. Federal immigration officials can deputize local authorities on a voluntary basis but cannot force them to do so. That is what Texas is trying to do. I believe in states rights in their relationship with the federal government however I also believe in local authorities' right in their relationship with the state. Local authorities are elected and paid by local people not the state. The state has no business telling local authorities how to run their government.

They prefer to have their wives, sisters, mothers, aunts, nices RAPED they get off on it that's why these rejects of society want these Sanctuary cities. They are sick in the fkn heads.

Talking truth to a sanctuary city
Crime rises in Los Angeles and other cities awash in illegal immigrants

“Crime in Los Angeles rose in all categories in 2015, LAPD says” ominously declares the Los Angeles Times headline. But this isn’t a surprise to those of us who aren’t blinded by the false narratives and fantasy world of the American left.

TAMMY BRUCE: Crime rises in sanctuary cities

Forum List

Back