Federal Judge orders Trump to fully reinstate DACA

Then DACA is back, secure,
Great news - So much winning of late for the Rumpster eh?
Whoa! I thought this was going before the Supreme Court already?
It did.

“Wolf had issued his memo after the U.S. Supreme Court had ruled in June that President Donald Trump failed to follow rule-making procedures when he tried to end the program.” ibid

Congress needs to codify DACA in Federal immigration law.

Needless to say that’s not going to happen and this will be an ‘issue’ again the next Republican administration.
And finally new DACA applications will be accepted! Hope this is over for awhile.

You have a bit of a celebratory tone...Can you or DrLove enlighten us and tell us how do good Americans benefit from this ruling?
I mean, I’m certain you wouldn’t celebrate a loss for American’s while Mexico’s people win...right?
They are model citizens, they are working, paying taxes, attending school or serving in the military. The kind of productive people we want here.
How does it hurt us?

Man, Uncle Joe is gonna be real busy for the first few months. Solidifying DACA, rebuilding our most trusted institutions, the pandemic response, vaccine distribution, rejoining Paris Agreement, revamping ICE from the top down, sensible border policy, reassuring allies that Donald kicked to the curb, the purging of unqualified Trump stooges ... The list is endless and I wouldn't want that job even if it paid 20 grand a day!

enlighten us and tell us how do good Americans benefit from this ruling?

First, your idea of 'good Americans' are in reality racist morons. Who gives a fuck about their benefits? They don't seem to care about the well-being of anyone beyond their personal political tribe. :dunno:

Fuck 'em, I suppose.

It did.

“Wolf had issued his memo after the U.S. Supreme Court had ruled in June that President Donald Trump failed to follow rule-making procedures when he tried to end the program.” ibid

Needless to say that’s not going to happen and this will be an ‘issue’ again the next Republican administration.
And finally new DACA applications will be accepted! Hope this is over for awhile.

You have a bit of a celebratory tone...Can you or DrLove enlighten us and tell us how do good Americans benefit from this ruling?
I mean, I’m certain you wouldn’t celebrate a loss for American’s while Mexico’s people win...right?
They are model citizens, they are working, paying taxes, attending school or serving in the military. The kind of productive people we want here.
How does it hurt us?

It wouldn't - Not one bit. They are also paying income taxes which was part of the Obama contract. It's not like we don't have too many military enlistees and health care/ essential workers right about now.

Sounds more like Loser's usual white supremacism to me.

Awww...so moving and heart wrenching....
Its called truth.

Isn’t it also true that the British conquered this land and declared sovereignty?
Aren’t you glad they did?
Oh yeah! That was awesome. I really loved it when you lied to us, told us you came in peace. Then you raped our women killed our men and children. That wasn’t enough so you passed laws to move us out west and in the process thousands of us died. How can we ever repay you for saving us?
I’m a Cherokee, dumbass.

It did.

How does it hurt us?

Man, Uncle Joe is gonna be real busy for the first few months. Solidifying DACA, rebuilding our most trusted institutions, the pandemic response, vaccine distribution, rejoining Paris Agreement, revamping ICE from the top down, sensible border policy, reassuring allies that Donald kicked to the curb, the purging of unqualified Trump stooges ... The list is endless and I wouldn't want that job even if it paid 20 grand a day!

Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen...the Hate America Mexicrats exposing themselves in the wide open.
Decoded, 90% of what DrLove just said goes like this...
“I can’t wait for Fingers Joe to improve America for Mexico’s people at the expense and compromise of good real Americans.”
And that is why we want to see the Left gassed in concentration camps...PERIOD.

Last edited:
Trump was never anti DACA. The difference is Trump wanted to secure our borders before doing anything, and Democrats want to make our borders more porous than ever. This is of course because the Left wants power, not because they really care about the plight of immigrants.

It did.

How does it hurt us?

It wouldn't - Not one bit. They are also paying income taxes which was part of the Obama contract. It's not like we don't have too many military enlistees and health care/ essential workers right about now.

Sounds more like Loser's usual white supremacism to me.
(Watch this OldLady )

I’ll play along...Keep in your tiny mind facts and statistics are not RACIST.
Now let me help you out. I take great pride in educating self manipulated wetback loving fools.

The Social Security Administration estimated about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants who worked and paid Social Security taxes generated about $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010.
How much do undocumented immigrants pay in taxes?

Those are awesome figures...polished it up nicely.....huh?
Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million cockroaches paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers.
Do that math people, this is elementary arithmetic...THE END

Thats not what I meant and you know it, or you really are that stupid.
I’m the only person here

who else were you referring to?

I’m not a guilt-ridden liberal who hates my country

but if you are just say so plainly

First, your idea of 'good Americans' are in reality racist morons. Who gives a fuck about their benefits? They don't seem to care about the well-being of anyone beyond their personal political tribe. :dunno:

Fuck 'em, I suppose.

Why do you America hating lowlife degenerate abnormals always act like this is so complicated?
A good, real, core American is someone here legally and not on a stolen citizenship, one who is law abiding and positive contributing, one who takes great pride in american patriotism, our Declaration Of Independence, our Constitution, America’s history, culture, tradition and value systems.
See, simple shit, even you filthy dumbass fucks can wrap your heads around the simplicity...right?

Fuck 'em, I suppose.

Why do you America hating lowlife degenerate abnormals always act like this is so complicated?
A good, real, core American is someone here legally and not on a stolen citizenship, one who is law abiding and positive contributing, one who takes great pride in american patriotism, our Declaration Of Independence, our Constitution, America’s history, culture, tradition and value systems.
See, simple shit, even you filthy dumbass fucks can wrap your heads around the simplicity...right?

Of course. It's ages old. It's called blowing sunshine up my ass. Cool story. :113:

Fuck 'em, I suppose.

Of course. It's ages old. It's called blowing sunshine up my ass. Cool story. :113:

That’s no story, that’s a fact and anybody even half American and half sane knows it.

Awww...so moving and heart wrenching....
Its called truth.

Isn’t it also true that the British conquered this land and declared sovereignty?
Aren’t you glad they did?
Oh yeah! That was awesome. I really loved it when you lied to us, told us you came in peace. Then you raped our women killed our men and children. That wasn’t enough so you passed laws to move us out west and in the process thousands of us died. How can we ever repay you for saving us?
I’m a Cherokee, dumbass.

Those were shitty times...but those were the times.
Remember when Cavemen raped their own daughters and ate their own? Fucking Cavemen!

There are many illegals that should go home. Can not imagine coming here as a child, knowing America as your only home & then being expelled. DACA is a worthy project.

Forum List

Back