Federal judge smacks down Trump governor

There is no reasonable reason, for the governor to change the rules at the 11th hour, other than voter suppression.
Mass mail-out ballots are new to Texas and only date back to the 10th hour

the possibility for fraud is so great there should be no absentee voting - period
Trump supports absentee ballots with his own ballot. He must believe in it more than you. The vote will not be successfully suppressed. I suspect absentee/mail in ballots are here to stay. Good luck living in America during the Joe Biden administration.
Watching you cry on Election Day will be classic. Enjoy 4 more years of Trump you liar. No, YOUR attempt to to intimidate and suppress Republican voters will not succeed.
I did not realize my august personage could intimidate normal republicans, nor would I try as they are depressed enough already.
News flash. NOBODY is afraid of you. I’d laugh at you but that would just be piling on to the usual amount of people laughing at you.

There is no reasonable reason, for the governor to change the rules at the 11th hour, other than voter suppression.

the possibility for fraud is so great there should be no absentee voting - period
Trump supports absentee ballots with his own ballot. He must believe in it more than you. The vote will not be successfully suppressed. I suspect absentee/mail in ballots are here to stay. Good luck living in America during the Joe Biden administration.
Watching you cry on Election Day will be classic. Enjoy 4 more years of Trump you liar. No, YOUR attempt to to intimidate and suppress Republican voters will not succeed.
I did not realize my august personage could intimidate normal republicans, nor would I try as they are depressed enough already.
News flash. NOBODY is afraid of you. I’d laugh at you but that would just be piling on to the usual amount of people laughing at you.
Lantern are you having some sort of dissociative event? You said (among other things) "YOUR attempt to to intimidate and suppress Republican voters will not succeed." I replied "I did not realize my august personage could intimidate normal republicans," Now you are whining like a little whimpering kid saying "NOBODY us afraid of you". I do not know what I said that could have scared you. Get a grip. Nobody is going to suppress your vote. Just breath deep young man. Nobody is tying to frighten you. I'm not even one of the "hunt down the sickos after the election" nut balls on this board. If this is your reaction to the things on the current events forum, for your peace of mind avoid the rubber room and flame zone at all costs.

The 5th Circuit has stayed the lower court order for now. So Governor Abbott's order is back in force.

The most sacred of American freedoms, the right to vote, is under extreme, aggressive attack by Republicans.

Thank God for judges seeking to protect us from them.

The question is does state law allow him to do that. It seems local election boards have the right to determine how they collect votes.

The most sacred of American freedoms, the right to vote, is under extreme, aggressive attack by Republicans.

No, that would be a Judge exceeding their constitutional authority. That's almost dictator powers there. The entire point of having a elected official, is to have that official write the laws. If you don't like those laws, VOTE.

But having an unelected judge, dictate laws.... and you morons actually supporting that? Do you people care about tyranny, or openly support tyranny?

Wasn't it the left-wingers claiming Trump was going to be a fascist dictator, and here you spun around and are directly supporting unelected dictatorship powers?

Do you not see the stupidity of your own position?

The 5th Circuit has stayed the lower court order for now. So Governor Abbott's order is back in force.

Looks like Abbott can limit the vote by making people drive further after all. Ah, Texas.

Looks like Abbott can limit the vote by making people drive further after all. Ah, Texas.

Or they can vote in person.
I vote in person and early, every time I can. Of course, I have freedom of movement, transportation, and lots of free time with few hard commitments. I will vote for Joe Biden, Wednesday the 14th.

If you have no problem with the general Warfare that bombs individuals and creates refugees of Individual persons, why complain about the general welfare that engenders a positive multiplier for our economy?
So, because Lt Calley killed 22 viets at My Lai, or major so-in-so bombed a mosque full of terrorists libs think they are entitled to a life of leisure and support from some other taxpayer?

I dont agree

Ballots have double envelopes to prevent that from happening. There is no way to know how the person voted with that method.
In thousands if not millions of cases the person will never see the ballot or know that they voted for biden and the rest of the democrst ticket

Ballots have double envelopes to prevent that from happening. There is no way to know how the person voted with that method.
In thousands if not millions of cases the person will never see the ballot or know that they voted for biden and the rest of the democrst ticket
Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away
Buffalo Springfield

Paranoia strikes deep
Buffalo Springfield
Better safe than sorry

as a veteran trump hater who sees russians behind every tree you should understand

Paranoia strikes deep
Buffalo Springfield
Better safe than sorry

as a veteran trump hater who sees russians behind every tree you should understand
I do not hate trump or anyone else. I just do not approve and do not like the direction. I do not see Russian behind every tree, but I know, they still practice on the other side of the trees and saw them get "lost" on the Czech boarder and have to be turned around. Personally think they get lost on purpose, just to see how far they can go.

In this week's installment of "TDS RUN AMOK!"...

Having a mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of, as long you're seeking professional help. The worst part is that our suffering leftist friends are not even aware of their illness, and we should at least attempt to help them out by pointing to the symptoms of their own delusions.

The most obvious TDS syndromes are: seeing Russians everywhere around you, feeling that you need to burn the buildings, and convulsing uncontrollably.

They may not know it, but they need help. I recommend free helicopter rides.

Lantern are you having some sort of dissociative event? You said (among other things) "YOUR attempt to to intimidate and suppress Republican voters will not succeed." I replied "I did not realize my august personage could intimidate normal republicans," Now you are whining like a little whimpering kid saying "NOBODY us afraid of you". I do not know what I said that could have scared you. Get a grip. Nobody is going to suppress your vote. Just breath deep young man. Nobody is tying to frighten you. I'm not even one of the "hunt down the sickos after the election" nut balls on this board. If this is your reaction to the things on the current events forum, for your peace of mind avoid the rubber room and flame zone at all costs.
Hahahah! STFU bitch. YOU claimed you frightened people and I laughed at you moron. Whining? Hardly dipshit. Your backpedaling upon being called out on your shit is noted. I’m not afraid of a lying bitch like you. I’ll enjoy your whining when Trump wins. Nobody will suppress your vote? Then quit lying and claiming Republicans do so.

Fake News: U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit smacks down Obama judge.

Everyone has a mail box at their house. If you want to mail in your ballot, just stick it in the mail slot on your front door. Of course, you can't stuff a hundred ballots in the mailbox on your front door, hence, cheating Democrat ballot stuffers demands for boxes for ballot stuffers.

Good Governor Abbott’s executive order limits drop-off ballot boxes to one per county in order to maintain election integrity and fend off potential voter fraud. You want to mail your ballot, use the mail box on your front door, or drive it to the post office, your choice. But Democrats need lots of boxes if they want to drop off hundreds of ballots without getting caught. It's not the Good Gov's job to help democrats commit felonies.

For you guys it is the right to cheat.

Spare us your sanctimonious bullshit.

Forum List

Back