Federal judge smacks down Trump governor

There is no reasonable reason, for the governor to change the rules at the 11th hour, other than voter suppression.
Mass mail-out ballots are new to Texas and only date back to the 10th hour

the possibility for fraud is so great there should be no absentee voting - period
Trump supports absentee ballots with his own ballot. He must believe in it more than you. The vote will not be successfully suppressed. I suspect absentee/mail in ballots are here to stay. Good luck living in America during the Joe Biden administration.

Trump supports absentee ballots with his own ballot. He must believe in it more than you.
Well maybe so

I can only tell you what I think

absentee ballots are different than mass mail-out ballots that are sent out willy nilly

Last edited:

the possibility for fraud is so great there should be no absentee voting - period
You're not arguing the laws or the rules are new, only the size of the number using it being "new".

No different than the number of people using Amazon being "new" That doesn't mean Amazon is doing anything wrong.

You're not arguing the laws or the rules are new, only the size of the number using it being "new".

No different than the number of people using Amazon being "new" That doesn't mean Amazon is doing anything wrong.
The more mail out ballots there are floating around the more opportunity there is for fraud

and democrats will take full advantage of it

Providing for the common welfare does not mean taxing one person who worked hard to earn the money and giving it to some deadbeat sitting on his or her ass
You mean like Donald Trump who paid $750 dollars in taxes for 2016 and 2017, just getting over $100,000 in free medical care.

Your position is simple. You think anything that allows more people to cast a vote is "cheating".
I think voting should be an in person activity with picture IDs
Funny thing is Texas supports fraudulent voting by the military. As they accept military ID (which doesn't have an address) or a Passport (again, no address) as the only proof required to vote in Texas.

Required Identification for Voting in Person

United States Military Identification Card containing the person’s photograph

United States Passport (book or card)
You must register to vote and that requires a Texas address

the military ID or any ID is only needed if the voter does not have their voter registration card

Providing for the common welfare does not mean taxing one person who worked hard to earn the money and giving it to some deadbeat sitting on his or her ass
You mean like Donald Trump who paid $750 dollars in taxes for 2016 and 2017, just getting over $100,000 in free medical care.
now you are just throwing crap against the wall and hoping it sticks

trump is not the issue here

You must register to vote and that requires a Texas address

the military ID or any ID is only needed if the voter does not have their voter registration card

10. Does the address on my ID (acceptable photo ID, or supporting ID if I qualify) have to match my address on the official list of registered voters at the time of voting in order for it to be acceptable as ID?

No. There is no address matching requirement.

Apparently you can move out of Texas and continue to vote there.

now you are just throwing crap against the wall and hoping it sticks

trump is not the issue here
taxing one person who worked hard to earn the money and giving it to some deadbeat sitting on his or her ass

You know Trump isn't paying for his $100,000 in medical treatment. Paying only $750 in taxes for two years, and ZERO for a previous 10 year span.

The more mail out ballots there are floating around the more opportunity there is for fraud

and democrats will take full advantage of it
If there are more mail out ballots (I will vote in person for Joe) there is a greater chance of not having a suppressed electorate and trump will be swept from office, by legitimate will of the people and the majority of the electors, as certified by the individual states, controlling their state elections as is mandated by our constitution.

If there are more mail out ballots (I will vote in person for Joe) there is a greater chance of not having a suppressed electorate
True

convicted felons can earn money for their next fix by collecting mail out ballots and filling them out for joe biden

Apparently you can move out of Texas and continue to vote there
the voting laws in Texas are decided by unelected federal judges who have thrown out most of what the state has tried to do
What Texas voting law did a judge throw out in, besides the one they threw out in 2017, saying a gun registration would pass for ID, where a student ID would not? Or was the point, to make sure student from out of state studying at Texas universities, lost their right to vote while living in the state of Texas? Studying at a Texas university should not make you a second class non-voting citizen, right?

Or was the point, to make sure student from out of state studying at Texas universities, lost their right to vote while living in the state of Texas?
An out of state student can register to vote in Texas provided they have a local address and do not vote in their home state

Forum List

Back