Federal judge smacks down Trump governor

The most sacred of American freedoms, the right to vote

Too funny. The Democrats whine now for unrestricted numbers of boxes so more votes will get lost! :auiqs.jpg:

They had 11 drop boxes across Harris County to handle over 1 million people.

If anything, an order to equalize (as in equal protection) the number of drop boxes per voter in every county would mean more drop boxes in Harris County.

The most sacred of American freedoms, the right to vote

Too funny. The Democrats whine now for unrestricted numbers of boxes so more votes will get lost! :auiqs.jpg:
In Houston....How many drop-off sites do they have already?

ONOZ!...Someone might have to go a whole mile or two farther to drop off their ballot!

ONOZ.gif

The problem with dropping off "mail in " ballots is that the ID of the person dropping off the ballot isn't checked. The ballot deliverer and the voter isn't necessarily the same person, and the vote could have easily been changed in the process.

You know when the post office drops off ballots, the same exact situation applies.

Good point. The postal workers could be tampering with it as well.

But the chances are a lot more when you have activists "harvesting" ballots that with mailmen delivering all sorts of crap to America's postal patrons.
I did an absentee ballot as I'm going to be gone on election day. I by passed the the post office as I really don't trust them.
I drove 7 miles to take it to the registrars office. By the way, I had to fill out a form and sign it for the request of a ballot.

I drove 7 miles to take it to the registrars office. By the way, I had to fill out a form and sign it for the request of a ballot.

Unless you're driving a Tesla (or other electric vehicle) you spent more in gasoline to drive there, than the cost of a first class stamp.

Think about it.

You don't read much, do you? Some postal workers have been screwing up whether intentional, or not.
And that postal worker is Postmaster DeJoy. Who was ordered by a federal judge to stop screwing up the post office.

You know that DeJoy was a special Trump selectee. Chosen by the overwhelmingly Trump appointed postal board of governors.

The most sacred of American freedoms, the right to vote, is under extreme, aggressive attack by Republicans.

Thank God for judges seeking to protect us from them.
You be using the Constitution against itself. you have seen the tyranny of your politicians. They will turn on you when the time comes. They will have no choice as the resources will dwindle.

How many extra-Constitutional wars on abstractions which have nothing to do with the common defense do we have? They should be more limited than voting.
Thats too cryptic, Daniel

I’m not yet totally fluent in liberish
There is no common offense clause nor any general warfare clause; yet, the right wing has problems with a general welfare clause.

The most sacred of American freedoms, the right to vote, is under extreme, aggressive attack by Republicans.

So, libs demanded mail-in ballots

but now you have lost confidence in the postal service and you want in-person voting after all?
???????
Dropping off a mail-in ballot is a form of cheating
why do you believe that?

So, libs demanded mail-in ballots

but now you have lost confidence in the postal service and you want in-person voting after all?
???????
Dropping off a mail-in ballot is a form of cheating

The problem with dropping off "mail in " ballots is that the ID of the person dropping off the ballot isn't checked. The ballot deliverer and the voter isn't necessarily the same person, and the vote could have easily been changed in the process.
Aren't ballots double enveloped to prevent that from happening?

Aren't ballots double enveloped to prevent that from happening?
When I mentioned the same happens when the post office delivers the ballot, he went into a rant that the post office could also be tampering with the ballots.

This is GREAT news. A-hole Abbott wanted to make old people drive as much as an hour each way in a few of the larger counties to discourage them from voting.

Not so far. We'll have to see whether it is struck down, but not today.
Thats the democrat playbook

find an activist lib judge and run out the clock
You can suppress some of the vote, some of the time. You can suppress some of the vote all of the time, but you cannot suppress all of the vote all of the time. This time you failed to suppress enough of the vote. Bye.

There is no reasonable reason, for the governor to change the rules at the 11th hour, other than voter suppression.
Mass mail-out ballots are new to Texas and only date back to the 10th hour

the possibility for fraud is so great there should be no absentee voting - period

There is no common offense clause nor any general warfare clause; yet, the right wing has problems with a general welfare clause.
Providing for the common welfare does not mean taxing one person who worked hard to earn the money and giving it to some deadbeat sitting on his or her ass

Forum List

Back