Federal Judge Tosses Trump's Pennsylvania Lawsuit

1606021255178.png

1606021151400.png

The @TeamTrump lawsuit against the PA Sec’y of State — argued by Rudy Giuliani last week — has been DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE, meaning the campaign can’t refile.

How stupid does someone have to be to RIG an election - and still LOSE?

How stupid?...... tump stupid

1606021120118.png

Obama appointed judge. Nothing to see here folks..

Trump is 2-34 in the courts by both Republican and Democratic judges. And none of those 2 have advanced beyond a rejection of Trump's claim.

But keep culting!
I am far from a legal expert. I am Allowed skepticism. I find it hard to believe that 25mil more people voted in this election when compared to 2016.

1) I don't. There was a lot of motivation on both sides.
2) Are you skeptical because Trump didn't get more of those votes?
Why does everyone think that. I am skeptical because both had major flaws and they BOTH received a record number of votes. This is during a pandemic. I find it hard to believe and I trust neither the media nor our Govt.

Why is that so hard for people to grasp. Please explain. Trump is a polarizing figure. We are in the middle of a pandemic and you’re telling me he got 10 mil more votes than last yr? I don’t buy it. To me both sides cheated. Democrats just did a better job.

Trump supporters, you are being conned.

Trump has zero chance.

He has lost the election, he's losing in the courts, and he'll lose in the Electoral College.

He is lying to you and stringing you along.
But before you do that, by all means please, break out your checkbooks. The Orange blob is hundreds of millions in debt.

Just like all the other ones.

Trump and his allies are now 2-34 in court.

A federal judge on Saturday dismissed a Trump campaign lawsuit that accused Pennsylvania officials of enabling voter fraud, opening the way for the state to certify President-elect Joe Biden’s victory and dealing a blow to the president’s narrowing legal options.​
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann said the Trump campaign had used the lawsuit to attempt to discard legally cast votes, rejecting arguments made by President Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, that Pennsylvania’s mail-in ballot procedures presented the opportunity for widespread voter fraud.​
In his ruling, Judge Brann concluded the lawsuit was marred by “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations…unsupported by evidence.”
“In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state,” wrote Judge Brann, an Obama appointee who has been a member of the Federalist Society, a conservative legal group.​

View attachment 419660
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
Biggest asshole in my life time.

Trump is 2-34 in the courts by both Republican and Democratic judges. And none of those 2 have advanced beyond a rejection of Trump's claim.

But keep culting!
I am far from a legal expert. I am Allowed skepticism. I find it hard to believe that 25mil more people voted in this election when compared to 2016.

Really? Between the Coronavirus, the protests/riots, and the incredible polarization we've seen under the Trump administration (not blaming him for it, just pointing out that it's there), I don't find it all that surprising that voter turnout increased. That's even more true when you add in how mail-in voting was made available to everyone, so people didn't have to take a day off work, go to a polling place, etc.

People were given easier access to voting, had a few major issues to vote about, and many seem to feel that letting the 'other side' win would be terrible for them or the country as a whole. :dunno:
So more voted because they could mail in votes? Maybe. 25 mil more?
Did I say mail in voting was the only reason?
You took my post, skipped most of the content, and argued against a single part of a broader message, as if it constituted the whole.

Do you disagree with the idea that there were particularly strong reasons for people to vote this election? Do you disagree that partisanship is at an extremely high level now, which leads to people believing their ‘side’ must win?

But keep culting!

Really? Between the Coronavirus, the protests/riots, and the incredible polarization we've seen under the Trump administration (not blaming him for it, just pointing out that it's there), I don't find it all that surprising that voter turnout increased. That's even more true when you add in how mail-in voting was made available to everyone, so people didn't have to take a day off work, go to a polling place, etc.

People were given easier access to voting, had a few major issues to vote about, and many seem to feel that letting the 'other side' win would be terrible for them or the country as a whole. :dunno:
You took my post, skipped most of the content, and argued against a single part of a broader message, as if it constituted the whole.

Do you disagree with the idea that there were particularly strong reasons for people to vote this election? Do you disagree that partisanship is at an extremely high level now, which leads to people believing their ‘side’ must win?
Subjective. There are always strong reasons to vote. 2016 was pretty strong, especially with the Supreme Court at stake. I do not believe that 25mil more voted. Both sides cheated. Dems just did a better job. Kudos.

But keep culting!

Subjective. There are always strong reasons to vote. 2016 was pretty strong, especially with the Supreme Court at stake. I do not believe that 25mil more voted. Both sides cheated. Dems just did a better job. Kudos.

There's no evidence *anyone* cheated in any significant way.

And there's plenty of evidence that 25 million more people voted: the election results.

But keep culting!

And there's plenty of evidence that 25 million more people voted: the election results.
If the tooth fairy tells you that’s the case then you should believe her.

But keep culting!

Does the Tooth Fairy have the official vote tallies from 50 of 50 states on their own election results?

Because you'll need something *way* more compelling and credible than that to overturn the election.

But keep culting!

Does the Tooth Fairy have the official vote tallies from 50 of 50 states on their own election results?

Because you'll need something *way* more compelling and credible than that to overturn the election.
How many mail in votes/absentee votes did each candidate get vs Election Day votes?

But keep culting!

I think the pandemic and the protests/riots have been far more covered and hyped than the possible USSC picks were in 2016. I also am guessing the average voter would view those issues as more immediate and, in many cases, more important. Supreme Court picks are a long term issue, and one with uncertain returns. I get the impression many voters are more concerned about immediate issues.
2020 has been a pretty crazy year. I can certainly see it having drawn a lot more people to vote. :dunno:

But keep culting!

I think the pandemic and the protests/riots have been far more covered and hyped than the possible USSC picks were in 2016. I also am guessing the average voter would view those issues as more immediate and, in many cases, more important. Supreme Court picks are a long term issue, and one with uncertain returns. I get the impression many voters are more concerned about immediate issues.
2020 has been a pretty crazy year. I can certainly see it having drawn a lot more people to vote. :dunno:
The Libertarian candidate received 3mil fewer votes? Why? That party doesn’t cheat. How do you explain that? 25 mil more voted but 3 mil fewer voted for the Libertarian. I just don’t buy it. So everyone was motivated sans the Libertarians.

But keep culting!

How many mail in votes/absentee votes did each candidate get vs Election Day votes?

In which state?

But keep culting!

In which state?
Pick one. MA.

Forum List

Back