Federal prosecutors drop charges against Colbert team members arrested at Capitol

OK. Tell us all what they did. I have read, and I have watched. I have seen charges dropped. What exactly is the big deal here, the feds and the court missed. Where is a screaming prosecutor, shouting this ain't over? Where are the politicians or staffer screaming they will sue. Where is the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth at this supposed travesty?
All we got is you, and frankly, you just have failed to accomplish goals. If you were on retainer, I'd have to let you go and get somebody else.
I'm sure you would have. Whoop.

To be honest, I expected it to get dropped and it should have been. Maybe a fine to remind them to follow the rules.

But that in itself was never my point. I can't talk to you about it because you paid top dollar for the bullshit excuse and will die defending it.

The point is more the hypocrisy between events. But all you are gonna do here is tow the company line and attack all who disagree.

You are like an over read 10¢ novel.

I'm sure you would have. Whoop.

To be honest, I expected it to get dropped and it should have been. Maybe a fine to remind them to follow the rules.

But that in itself was never my point. I can't talk to you about it because you paid top dollar for the bullshit excuse and will die defending it.

The point is more the hypocrisy between events. But all you are gonna do here is tow the company line and attack all who disagree.

You are like an over read 10¢ novel.
Well, if you cannot tell us as we are unworthy, I guess we will never know. I thought that thing was dropped within 3 days after the thing was reported. I suspect you can blow on what used to be coals all you like, but are unlikely to ever see a frame or even a wisp of smoke, lacking any warm glowing ember. Better luck on your next campfire.

Well, if you cannot tell us as we are unworthy, I guess we will never know. I thought that thing was dropped within 3 days after the thing was reported. I suspect you can blow on what used to be coals all you like, but are unlikely to ever see a frame or even a wisp of smoke, lacking any warm glowing ember. Better luck on your next campfire.
sure i can. you will just disagree and say it's all me.

i think the whole colbert thing was over played but nowhere near as 1/6 is being overplayed by the left. you see, in my mind, when one side simply goes apeshit about something they clearly had a strong hand in creating, it's not a crisis, it's stupid.

1/6 was stupid. there is countless evidence that trump asked for security AND said to be peaceful but the kings of over-reaction (progressives) won't hear it. it's what THEY need it to be and anyone disagreeing, is a russian asset or something equally as stupid.

so you over there thinking im mad about colbert - well that's you being intentionally stupid; my real issue here. you won't listen to what i am saying but you'll turn it into what you need to hear.

the bottom line is we are so divided we can't even agree on water being wet.

sure i can. you will just disagree and say it's all me.

i think the whole colbert thing was over played but nowhere near as 1/6 is being overplayed by the left. you see, in my mind, when one side simply goes apeshit about something they clearly had a strong hand in creating, it's not a crisis, it's stupid.

1/6 was stupid. there is countless evidence that trump asked for security AND said to be peaceful but the kings of over-reaction (progressives) won't hear it. it's what THEY need it to be and anyone disagreeing, is a russian asset or something equally as stupid.

so you over there thinking im mad about colbert - well that's you being intentionally stupid; my real issue here. you won't listen to what i am saying but you'll turn it into what you need to hear.

the bottom line is we are so divided we can't even agree on water being wet.
I haven't heard anything yet. We can agree that, water is wet, as I turned on the pool this morning and set the Polaris for trolling the depths, to clean up any minor debris on the bottom, though the wet water was pretty much sparkling clears to us.

I haven't heard anything yet. We can agree that, water is wet, as I turned on the pool this morning and set the Polaris for trolling the depths, to clean up any minor debris on the bottom, though the wet water was pretty much sparkling clears to us.
fair enough. hard to know who is trolling these days and who simply disagrees.

Forum List

Back