Federal prosecutors drop charges against Colbert team members arrested at Capitol

Many more variables than that. This is just a big partisan jerk fest.
A mob violently broke into the Capitol to halt Congressional proceeding of certification of 2020 election.

What other variables do you need to admit that is some bad, criminal shit?

A mob violently broke into the Capitol to halt Congressional proceeding of certification of 2020 election.

What other variables do you need to admit that is some bad, criminal shit?
Its bad. I just think calling it an "insurrection" is dramatic.

Its bad. I just think calling it an "insurrection" is dramatic.
Well good on you to recognize, because thats the bottom line of what those words mean.

On the semantics:

in·sur·rec·tion - a violent uprising against an authority or government.

Violent Uprising? Check.
Against government and it's authority to certify election? Check.

Whats too dramatic? Just because there maybe more militarized and bloody insurrections does not mean this was not one as well.

Last edited:
Well good on you to recognize, because thats the bottom line of what those words mean.

On the semantics:

in·sur·rec·tion - a violent uprising against an authority or government.

Violent Uprising? Check.
Against government and it's authority to certify election? Check.

Whats too dramatic? Just because there maybe more militarized and bloody insurrections does not mean this was not one as well.
Why dont the charges match your words?

Why dont the charges match your words?
Legal charges often don't exactly match colloquial language and historic record. There is nothing unusual about that.

It may seem curious to you, but again, thats simply your unfamiliarity with common legal process.

Legal charges often don't exactly match colloquial language and historic record. There is nothing unusual about that.

It may seem curious to you, but again, thats simply your unfamiliarity with common legal process.
figure that hacked out DOJ would get them for everything they had. I mean, they will deny due process to people. Why not charge them with the crimes they actually committed?

figure that hacked out DOJ would get them for everything they had. I mean, they will deny due process to people. Why not charge them with the crimes they actually committed?
The crime for most was criminal transpass. They were part of the crowd who illegally broke into Capitol to halt certification on 2020 election.

Others were charged with violent crimes they commited as part of that break in.

And yet others, who planned and organized armed attacks, are charged with seditious conspiracy against the United States of America.

What is it about all this that you find unjust or incompatible with what is generally described as Jan 6th insurection?

The crime for most was criminal transpass. They were part of the crowd who illegally broke into Capitol to halt certification on 2020 election.

Others were charged with violent crimes they commited as part of that break in.

And yet others, who planned and organized armed attacks, are charged with seditious conspiracy against the United States of America.

What is it about all this that you find unjust or incompatible with what is generally described as Jan 6th insurection?
The last line

Because it wasnt. No one was shot. Nothing was changed. Even the "hang pence" bullshit rhetoric you federal supremacists have been harping on was proven bullshit. The thing was 4 ft tall, a rubber noose and it didnt even have a trap door. It was a fucking PROP.
Even your bullshit committee cant even be consistent. But it keeps you rubes satisfied.
All I saw was, "some people did something" :dunno:

You must really keep your head up your ass if you believe that BULLSHIT.

We all saw what happened on Jan. 6, and no matter how much bullshit you fling, you fool no one!

You must really keep your head up your ass if you believe that BULLSHIT.

We all saw what happened on Jan. 6, and no matter how much bullshit you fling, you fool no one!
What did i say that was factually incorrect?

What did i say that was factually incorrect?

It's that you said nothing that was factually correct.

You forgot about people beating police officers with clubs and using bear spray on them. You forgot about people searching for members of congress and clearly threatening them. You forgot about people yelling "Stop the Steal' - clearly showing that they intended to stop the electoral process. You forgot about people yelling 'Hang Mike Pence'. You forgot that Congress had to evacuate the Capitol building while it was taken over by a violent mob of insurrectionists. You forgot about the insurrectionists carrying wire tie handcuffs to cuff members of congress and take them hostage.

Just because your insurrection failed does not mean that it was not an attempted insurrection and that they are GUILTY OF TREASON!

It's that you said nothing that was factually correct.

You forgot about people beating police officers with clubs and using bear spray on them. You forgot about people searching for members of congress and clearly threatening them. You forgot about people yelling "Stop the Steal' - clearly showing that they intended to stop the electoral process. You forgot about people yelling 'Hang Mike Pence'. You forgot that Congress had to evacuate the Capitol building while it was taken over by a violent mob of insurrectionists. You forgot about the insurrectionists carrying wire tie handcuffs to cuff members of congress and take them hostage.

Just because your insurrection failed does not mean that it was not an attempted insurrection and that they are GUILTY OF TREASON!
No one got shot = Correct. Except for the unarmed woman shot by the cops
The votes didnt get changed or cancelled = Correct
The gallows was a fake = Correct
Enormous inconsistency with charges and outrage = Correct
Do i believe my opinions i shared? = Yes
Seems I was correct on everything i said. You were completely wrong. As usual.
Seems you are a fucking idiot. Not my problem.

No one got shot = Correct. Except for the unarmed woman shot by the cops
The votes didnt get changed or cancelled = Correct
The gallows was a fake = Correct
Enormous inconsistency with charges and outrage = Correct
Do i believe my opinions i shared? = Yes
Seems I was correct on everything i said. You were completely wrong. As usual.
Seems you are a fucking idiot. Not my problem.

Guns are not the only weapon. Guns were confiscated by the Secret Service at Trumps White House rally. Trump wanted the metal detectors removed so that his treasonous supporters would keep their guns, but the orange child did not get what he wanted.

The fact that insurrectionist don't know how to build a real gallows doesn't matter. What they did build was enough to execute a person. All you need is a rope.

Yes, there is enormous inconsistency in the charges, because many of the insurrectionists didn't do anything violent, while many others did. The fact that any individual didn't do anything violent should not mean that they do not get charged for treason. Their presence on the Capitol ground gave tactical support to the violent insurrectionists. The DOJ is being too lenient. Everyone that crossed beyond the first police line should receive a MINIMUM of 5 years in prison.

If you believe what you profess, then you truly do have your head up your ass!!!

That's your problem.

Guns are not the only weapon. Guns were confiscated by the Secret Service at Trumps White House rally. Trump wanted the metal detectors removed so that his treasonous supporters would keep their guns, but the orange child did not get what he wanted.

The fact that insurrectionist don't know how to build a real gallows doesn't matter. What they did build was enough to execute a person. All you need is a rope.

Yes, there is enormous inconsistency in the charges, because many of the insurrectionists didn't do anything violent, while many others did. The fact that any individual didn't do anything violent should not mean that they do not get charged for treason. Their presence on the Capitol ground gave tactical support to the violent insurrectionists. The DOJ is being too lenient. Everyone that crossed beyond the first police line should receive a MINIMUM of 5 years in prison.

If you believe what you profess, then you truly do have your head up your ass!!!

That's your problem.

Dude, everything i said was correct. When asked for you to debunk me, you deflect and rant.
You are stupid as fuck! :lol:

Dude, everything i said was correct. When asked for you to debunk me, you deflect and rant.
You are stupid as fuck! :lol:

Everything that you said was irrelevant bullshit.

You're a lying bag of shit...and not a very good one!

Forum List

Back