Trump's New York conviction

I started the thread I know what the topic is numbnuts
In a thread, topics shift and different conversations occur. You responded to a point about a side conversation without knowing what was being discussed.

You really aren’t that smart.

Maybe, but only because corrupt conservative judges changed the rules after the trial to help him.

You’re destroying the foundations of the country.
The democrat weaponization of the judicial system going after the political opposition did just that. You're complaining that some judges are fixing the damage. Pound sand

The democrat weaponization of the judicial system going after the political opposition did just that. You're complaining that some judges are fixing the damage. Pound sand
Nothing in the indictments was false or exaggerated.

Judges aren’t fixing the damage, they’re creating destroying the foundations of the nation, that no one is above the law.

That’s no longer true in this country, and you destroyed it for a piece of shit like Trump.

Nothing in the indictments was false or exaggerated.

Judges aren’t fixing the damage, they’re creating destroying the foundations of the nation, that no one is above the law.

That’s no longer true in this country, and you destroyed it for a piece of shit like Trump.
More derp
I just explain to you why the conviction is going to be overturned. And why every other case against trump is done. Pound sand you leftists list. Hell you couldn't kill Trump

More derp
I just explain to you why the conviction is going to be overturned. And why every other case against trump is done. Pound sand you leftists list. Hell you couldn't kill Trump
Yes. Because you changed the rules to bail him out.

That’s not an exaggeration. That’s exactly what’s happening.

It’s corrupt as fuck, but all you care about is “winning”.

Forum List

Back