Federal watch list gets filled by mandatory quotas, you don't have to do anything wrong...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
yes...the democrats want secret government lists where nameless agents and bureaucrats can add names just because they feel like it......and to fill mandatory quotas........

Yes...we should trust the democrats with this power, just like we trusted them with the IRS....

Marshals: Innocent People Placed On 'Watch List' To Meet Quota

You could be on a secret government database or watch list for simply taking a picture on an airplane. Some federal air marshals say they're reporting your actions to meet a quota, even though some top officials deny it.

The air marshals, whose identities are being concealed, told 7NEWS that they're required to submit at least one report a month. If they don't, there's no raise, no bonus, no awards and no special assignments.

"Innocent passengers are being entered into an international intelligence database as suspicious persons, acting in a suspicious manner on an aircraft ... and they did nothing wrong," said one federal air marshal.

These unknowing passengers who are doing nothing wrong are landing in a secret government document called a Surveillance Detection Report, or SDR. Air marshals told 7NEWS that managers in Las Vegas created and continue to maintain this potentially dangerous quota system.

Sounds eerily similar to Stalin's Soviet Union and his wonderful secret police...now if they start arresting and imprisoning those on the list, the similarity ends and it becomes EXACTLY the same.

I wonder what the poll results would be, if one were taken of liberals, progs, and Ds asking them would they approve of arresting and imprisoning those the State finds unacceptable. My guess is a good percentage would agree. Some on the left (including the Attorney General) have already considered arresting climate change deniers.

US Attorney General: 'We May Prosecute Climate Change Deniers'.

Sooner rather than later some wacko dimwit democrat will push to put CC permit holders on the no fly list

See here's the wacko dimwit democrat right on cue

your side is the one that talks about overthrowing the government with guns. That kind of makes you just as bad as Al Qaeda. Maybe worse. They just want us to get out of their part of the world and stop supporting Israel.
My side?

I don't have a side and I never talked about overthrowing the government

Is it no wonder democrats have also proposed gun confiscation when you're put on a watch list? Guess what Hawaii did?

To democrats, there is no distinction between terrorists and legal gun owners. They are gleefully blurring the lines. Look who they are blaming for Orlando.

Last edited:
Nazi gun grabbing leftwing shills are no different now than they were in the 1930s.

GunRightsSupporters_zpskb4ejq2p.jpg

Nazi gun grabbing leftwing shills are no different now than they were in the 1930s.

GunRightsSupporters_zpskb4ejq2p.jpg

three of the guys who "Think you should own guns" list were shot by people who disagreed with them. Mabye they shold have rethought that.

Also, Hitler had no problem with gun ownership. He was totally cool with Germans having guns. right before he shot himself with one.

Forum List

Back