FedGov is selling weed

Not at all... the stoners of the '60s went to school, got PhDs in Botany and Pharmacology and now we have super weed that put our old weed to shame.

I'm just recalling my childhood.
The lids were full of seeds, stems, stalks, outer smaller leaves..lucky if they were partly green. :auiqs.jpg:

I dunno.... best 70's weed was the Thai sticks, and today's weed is considerably better. (And almost as tasty).
Thai Sticks and hash are not the same as rolling bud, then or now. I still disagree, even on that. They were much better than even Acapulco Gold or even Hawaiian Sensimilla, that we use to get shipped in, wrapped in dried fish. All the above are far better than the smoke shops in the ski town, we visit.

Look at this - there was nothing better in the 70's.

View attachment 975102
Very pretty, but the proof is in the one hit bowl, and so far, I have found it lacking, more often than not tending toward a sleep inducing haze, instead of a rock the house brain buzzing experience.

Meh, I just like a lil J and taking a few tokes and doing things.

Not too big on couch potato need some chips weed.

Thai Sticks and hash are not the same as rolling bud, then or now.

You never rolled a Thai stick?

lol

We used to roll them in those little paper bags you get at the 5 and dime. :p

I still disagree, even on that. They were much better than even Acapulco Gold or even Hawaiian Sensimilla, that we use to get shipped in, wrapped in dried fish. All the above are far better than the smoke shops in the ski town, we visit.

Best weed I ever had was some Panama Red. Smelled like dirt. Couldn't finish a joint. Haven't seen anything like it in 30 years.

You never rolled a Thai stick?

lol

We used to roll them in those little paper bags you get at the 5 and dime. :p

Best weed I ever had was some Panama Red. Smelled like dirt. Couldn't finish a joint. Haven't seen anything like it in 30 years.
I remember Panama Red. Yes, it did smell like dirt. The best weed, usually had either a dirt smell or a slight hint of mint. Good hash had a minty hint, also. Makes my eyes red, just thinking about it.

BTW, I am actually Mr Clean in my home state, only partaking when traveling to "Free-Man" states. There may be some new wonder weed out there, but with my limited exposure in the modern era, I have not run across it, though every pot shop will tell you how much better it is now, though most are not old enough to have been around back then. It is to be noted also, the days of the $15 Dollar 3/4 oz lid were not all sky buzz ass kickers, certainly not at that price. Back then, the good stuff started at $45 and up and you had to know who you were dealing with, and they had to know who they were selling to as reputations were on the line with the quality.

Forum List

Back