Feds: Drunk honeymooner punched flight attendant

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
AOL.com Article - Feds: Drunk honeymooner punched flight attendant

HONOLULU (AP) - A drunken passenger assaulted a flight attendant while flying from Japan to Honolulu, federal prosecutors said.
Kenji Okamoto pleaded guilty Friday to interfering with the duties of a flight attendant by assaulting and intimidating him.
According to a criminal complaint, Okamoto was flying first-class from Osaka for his honeymoon last month when flight attendants noticed he was drunk before takeoff and continued drinking alcoholic beverages during the flight.
Okamoto got upset when one of the flight attendants wouldn't take his meal tray away, the court document said. The flight attendant told him his hands were full. Okamoto allegedly "threw a roundhouse type punch" at a flight attendant who intervened in an attempt to diffuse the situation.
Okamoto struck the flight attendant in his arms, which were raised to protect his head, the complaint said.
The Delta Air Lines flight crew told authorities that Okamoto later apologized while crying, remained calm for the remainder of the flight and eventually fell asleep.
After crew members restrained him in his seat, "Okamoto apologized for his actions by repeatedly saying 'I'm sorry' and bowed down on his knees and placed his head on the floor," the complaint said.

Oh come on. 20 years???? And who served him while he was already intoxicated? Shouldn't they be as responsible for what happened?

Him maybe getting 20 years is ludicrous when murderers sometimes get only 10 years. Since when are stewardesses special?

Yeah..he needs to be fined, MAYBE some time but not much...but not 20 frigging years.

Your thoughts on this?

He faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison when he's sentenced on Sept. 22. He will probably get time served, a huge fine, and deported to Japan never to allowed in the US again.

AOL.com Article - Feds: Drunk honeymooner punched flight attendant

HONOLULU (AP) - A drunken passenger assaulted a flight attendant while flying from Japan to Honolulu, federal prosecutors said.
Kenji Okamoto pleaded guilty Friday to interfering with the duties of a flight attendant by assaulting and intimidating him.
According to a criminal complaint, Okamoto was flying first-class from Osaka for his honeymoon last month when flight attendants noticed he was drunk before takeoff and continued drinking alcoholic beverages during the flight.
Okamoto got upset when one of the flight attendants wouldn't take his meal tray away, the court document said. The flight attendant told him his hands were full. Okamoto allegedly "threw a roundhouse type punch" at a flight attendant who intervened in an attempt to diffuse the situation.
Okamoto struck the flight attendant in his arms, which were raised to protect his head, the complaint said.
The Delta Air Lines flight crew told authorities that Okamoto later apologized while crying, remained calm for the remainder of the flight and eventually fell asleep.
After crew members restrained him in his seat, "Okamoto apologized for his actions by repeatedly saying 'I'm sorry' and bowed down on his knees and placed his head on the floor," the complaint said.

Oh come on. 20 years???? And who served him while he was already intoxicated? Shouldn't they be as responsible for what happened?

Him maybe getting 20 years is ludicrous when murderers sometimes get only 10 years. Since when are stewardesses special?

Yeah..he needs to be fined, MAYBE some time but not much...but not 20 frigging years.

Your thoughts on this?

learn to read...he only "faces" 20 years max under sentencing guidelines....he will never get that.

I can read, Yurt. Can't you? Try again. Pretty sure there are some MAYBES in there. Oh. Wait. You need to do some yurting, don't you? The day is not complete without it. I have a case of tissues for you because any and all threads WILL resort to you needing them.

ralph.jpg

I can read, Yurt. Can't you? Try again. Pretty sure there are some MAYBES in there. Oh. Wait. You need to do some yurting, don't you? The day is not complete without it. I have a case of tissues for you because any and all threads WILL resort to you needing them.

why are you jaking? can't you ever be a normal person? all you do is fucking whine and whine and whine.

can i get you some cheese?

Forum List

Back