Feds indict student for putting noose around statue of black man!!!

If you couldn't figure it out then you are one stupid MF.

Best I can tell, it its just your way of saying "I hate blacks", but we already knew that.

So you couldn't figure it all out...figures. And you are a one stupid MF. Can you figure that out?

I figured you were just another foul mouthed troll, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Guess I was right to start with.
You figured that up with your fouled up pea-brain dumb fuck?

Go away troll
Seems to me since YOU trolled my post that makes you the troll...dumb fuck.

The whites who want to kill minorities and segregate their enemies are the racists.

When they use terms like "white anti-racist" you have pegged them.

I pulled the sentence from a HS sensitivity student leader work shop at an almost entirely white school. Good on faculty and teachers!

Please tell me what makes you think that I'm anti-white. Is it because I don't particularly care for hangman's nooses or because I understand the need for affirmative action?

Need for affirmative action? So you're admitting blacks are mentally inferior and can't make it on their own?

It is a crime to put a rope around a statue? A federal crime? Be specific list for us this crime.

The articles says " Ole Miss student Graeme Phillip Harris was indicted on one count of conspiracy to violate civil rights and one count of using a threat of force to intimidate black students because of their race or color, prosecutors said."

How is putting a rope on a statue a threat of force? And as for "conspiracy to violate civil rights" - that's exactly what affirmative action does.

This mild act is a crime while banning white people from jobs or colleges (affirmative action) is perfectly legal!!!

Ole Miss Student Indicted For Hanging Noose Around Statue Honoring School s First Black Enrollee

march 27 2015
A federal grand jury indicted a student at the University of Mississippi on two separate civil rights charges on Friday for hanging a noose and a flag depicting a Confederate symbol around a campus statue honoring James Meredith, the first African-American student to attend the university.

Ole Miss student Graeme Phillip Harris was indicted on one count of conspiracy to violate civil rights and one count of using a threat of force to intimidate black students because of their race or color, prosecutors said.

"This shameful and ignorant act is an insult to all Americans and a violation of our most strongly-held values," Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement. "No one should ever be made to feel threatened or intimidated because of what they look like or who they are. By taking appropriate action to hold wrongdoers accountable, the Department of Justice is sending a clear message that flagrant infringements of our historic civil rights will not go unnoticed or unpunished."

Thankfully your kind with you mentality are dying off faster then you can spawn. You don't know or are willfully ignorant of nooses as a sign to intimate Black people, one of the things the klan used to do to warn and intimidate Blacks

Last edited:
The whites who want to kill minorities and segregate their enemies are the racists.

!

Very similar to the blacks that want to kill WHITE PEOPLE and segregate their enemies are the RACISTS. And there are many, many, many times more of those racist black people out there than racist white people. At least the number of whites attacked and/or murdered by blacks far exceed the opposite being true.

Bigotry is alive and well in this country. After 6 years of our first black president the lunatic fringe is acting out. The same thing is happening with the homophobes, Indiana is an example.

Best I can tell, it its just your way of saying "I hate blacks", but we already knew that.

So you couldn't figure it all out...figures. And you are a one stupid MF. Can you figure that out?

I figured you were just another foul mouthed troll, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Guess I was right to start with.
You figured that up with your fouled up pea-brain dumb fuck?

Go away troll
Seems to me since YOU trolled my post that makes you the troll...dumb fuck.

I commented on your off subject post.

Please tell me what makes you think that I'm anti-white. Is it because I don't particularly care for hangman's nooses or because I understand the need for affirmative action?

Need for affirmative action? So you're admitting blacks are mentally inferior and can't make it on their own?

I'm amazed at how the right wing can hear certain words, but think they hear something totally different.

That's exactly how Leftists think.

Well, at least that's the way rush told you that the left wing thinks.

You assclown. By supporting affirmative action, you admit you think blacks are less capable than others to get into college or get a job. You look down on them, pity them, and think to do them a charity.

That's mighty white of you.

This mild act is a crime while banning white people from jobs or colleges (affirmative action) is perfectly legal!!!

Ole Miss Student Indicted For Hanging Noose Around Statue Honoring School s First Black Enrollee

march 27 2015
A federal grand jury indicted a student at the University of Mississippi on two separate civil rights charges on Friday for hanging a noose and a flag depicting a Confederate symbol around a campus statue honoring James Meredith, the first African-American student to attend the university.

Ole Miss student Graeme Phillip Harris was indicted on one count of conspiracy to violate civil rights and one count of using a threat of force to intimidate black students because of their race or color, prosecutors said.

"This shameful and ignorant act is an insult to all Americans and a violation of our most strongly-held values," Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement. "No one should ever be made to feel threatened or intimidated because of what they look like or who they are. By taking appropriate action to hold wrongdoers accountable, the Department of Justice is sending a clear message that flagrant infringements of our historic civil rights will not go unnoticed or unpunished."
Idiots like this guy are why I support a return to public flogging.

Not sure this deserves jail time, but, a good public beating would be in order.

You assclown. By supporting affirmative action, you admit you think blacks are less capable than others to get into college or get a job. You look down on them, pity them, and think to do them a charity.

The condescending, patronizing white lib is the root of most problems in the black community.

Nothing destroys black self-esteem like being told all your life you can't make it without whitey helping you.

The condescending, patronizing white lib is the root of most problems in the black community.

Nothing destroys black self-esteem like being told all your life you can't make it without whitey helping you.
Believe me I know from personal experience. As a Native American, I was told all my life I couldn't do anything without the white man's help. That's why I tell white Leftists, that's mighty white of you. They actually believe their own bullshit.

march 27 2015

Correct decision.

But libs are prolly right. Without welfare and affirmative action, blacks in america would starve. And without white technology, blacks return to the stone age as in africa.

Forum List

Back