Feel good story~I Father Who Bashed Toddler To Death Has Skull Crushed In 'Prison Justice' Attack

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Revenge often the tastiest treat.....FYI. in the 1920's the average time for a murderer to beat a death sentence was 12 months.....The good old days did have some advantages!

A drug-addicted stepfather who bashed his 22-month-old stepson to death has received a taste of his own medicine in a 'revenge prison attack' where fellow inmates broke his skull.

(Excerpt) Read more at nnettle.com ...

You read what this guy did and you’ll want to kill thst guy too believe me

Revenge often the tastiest treat.....FYI. in the 1920's the average time for a murderer to beat a death sentence was 12 months.....The good old days did have some advantages!

A drug-addicted stepfather who bashed his 22-month-old stepson to death has received a taste of his own medicine in a 'revenge prison attack' where fellow inmates broke his skull.

So you take pleasure in the fact that violence was answered with MORE violence huh.

You should be institutionalized.

So you take pleasure in the fact that violence was answered with MORE violence huh.

Pog you still are a pussy and I mean that in the most gentle way.....You must be a female. Or do you identify as THEM?

Pog you still are a pussy and I mean that in the most gentle way.....You must be a female. Or do you identify as THEM?

Aaaaand you're a misogynist too? Please go on, this is most illuminating.
No longer any doubt why you're named after the act of puking.

Aaaaand you're a misogynist too? Please go on, this is most illuminating.
No longer any doubt why you're named after the act of puking.
Shall we all start calling you, small smelly rodent!...or simply Road Kill?....So you do identify as them.....a real man or woman would rejoice in scum like that being snuffed out...too bad it didn't happen the day before he multalated that child...
But we do take note of your indifference to child murder...you truly are a skank liberal!

Ummmm ... we all do ...

diehardposter.jpg

Apparently, the sick monster lived through being stomped by a couple of inmates. Hopefully, after he recovers some other inmates will stomp him again.

As much as this guy deserved his beating, vigilante justice is not the way to go.

No, this guy deserved a few days of rigorous TORTURE before he was forced to eat his private parts, yeah, I'm that type of guy, when it comes to killing babies, I would think most MEN and FATHERS are, I would give up my life to save my children! Apparently you wouldn't!

Explain why that isn’t a reasonable answer. Dont worry. We’ll wait...

THEM is having a moment of confliction

As much as this guy deserved his beating, vigilante justice is not the way to go.

No, this guy deserved a few days of rigorous TORTURE before he was forced to eat his private parts, yeah, I'm that type of guy, when it comes to killing babies, I would think most MEN and FATHERS are, I would give up my life to save my children! Apparently you wouldn't!

Apparently you're enslaved to your own emotions.

Not that that's a bigly surprise.

You do that.

Apparently you're enslaved to your own emotions.

Not that that's a bigly surprise.
It's what makes men, men...but you wouldn't have the foggiest about that, Road Kill!

I'm not against the death penalty, but he was given a sentence the law deemed appropriate (I don't agree), but the State is accountable and should be held accountable for this.

You are what you claim to despise.

Forum List

Back