Feel good story~I Father Who Bashed Toddler To Death Has Skull Crushed In 'Prison Justice' Attack

Revenge often the tastiest treat.....FYI. in the 1920's the average time for a murderer to beat a death sentence was 12 months.....The good old days did have some advantages!

A drug-addicted stepfather who bashed his 22-month-old stepson to death has received a taste of his own medicine in a 'revenge prison attack' where fellow inmates broke his skull.

(Excerpt) Read more at nnettle.com ...

You read what this guy did and you’ll want to kill thst guy too believe me

So you take pleasure in the fact that violence was answered with MORE violence huh.

You should be institutionalized.

It's called Justice....

You are such a dumb ass.....

Revenge often the tastiest treat.....FYI. in the 1920's the average time for a murderer to beat a death sentence was 12 months.....The good old days did have some advantages!

A drug-addicted stepfather who bashed his 22-month-old stepson to death has received a taste of his own medicine in a 'revenge prison attack' where fellow inmates broke his skull.

So you take pleasure in the fact that violence was answered with MORE violence huh.

It's called Justice....

No, it's called "violence", Dumbass.

Why is it wrong? Because it's ALWAYS wrong. That's why.

This thread is at least letting us know who the violent fucks are. Pogo predicts another one in the next post.

I love stories with happy endings

No, this guy deserved a few days of rigorous TORTURE before he was forced to eat his private parts, yeah, I'm that type of guy, when it comes to killing babies, I would think most MEN and FATHERS are, I would give up my life to save my children! Apparently you wouldn't!

This is long after the fact and those giving the beating are criminals and maybe they deserve the beating they gave.

Prison is a place for criminals not vigilante justice.

In your last point, you apparently don’t know me.
When Justice IS NOT SERVED, it is up to men to meter it out, Law is a man made conscript

I don't know you. I don' need to know you!

Then don’t make assumptions about me.

Justice was served, the fact that you don’t think so is irrelevant. I would have given him the death penalty, however that is also irrelevant. That you think convicts should carry out justice is plain ignorance.
I usually don't but I'm human and make exceptions...aparantly everything is either black or white with you. And since neither of us have the power to do anything about it, the discussion continues.

Again you making assumptions about me. Lol!
As you do to me, I take no offense!

I love stories with happy endings

And Bingo. Pay up.

It's called Justice....

This thread is at least letting us know who the violent fucks are. Pogo predicts another one in the next post.
Keep calm as your wife/husband/other is being molested, don't let those violent thoughts get to you!...also let's us know who the pussy is!

It's called Justice....

This thread is at least letting us know who the dumb fucks are....

You will be happy to know you are at the top of the list potard.....

Oh come on!!!! The guy was evil to the max and got his comeuppance! I wish they would have tortured him a bit first!

Oh come on!!!! The guy was evil to the max and got his comeuppance! I wish they would have tortured him a bit first!

:dig:

Yeah, you keep digging your grave, bub.

Small, smelly rodent can't shit in its house, digs hole in front yard....appropriate!

In prison....Child murderers don't last very long once the population learns of it. Good. And I am betting the guards depended on that and left the asshole un attended just like they did Dahmer in whatever prison he was sent to. Justice IS served. Thank you, Guards...and special thanks to the prisoner(s) that offed the schmuck.

Even the dregs of society have a pecking order. This guy is the bottom of the food chain. He probably made a deal for the 9 years. I say no way he lasts 4. Karma’s bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But he was on drugs. Just harmless drugs. Drug addicts never hurt anyone. This has to be a mistake. It's someone that doesn't use drugs. Legalize drugs!

Yeah, you keep digging your grave, bub.

I ain't the one reveling in violence here, fingerwagger.

I don't take pleasure in what was done to the guy either, but considering why he was in jail to bebing, how much sleep should anyone else lose over what was done to him in return? Do keep in mind the major fact that the guy is still here when the child that he killed is not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And only nine years in the pen is what he was sentenced to when an infant is who he took out??? What has to be done in order to get a life sentence anyone if not a death one? Whoever gave him the slap on the wrist is in sheer and severe need of a brain transplant should they even have a brain in the first place!!!

I don't take pleasure in what was done to the guy either, but considering why he was in jail to bebing, how much sleep should anyone else lose over what was done to him in return? Do keep in mind the major fact that the guy is still here when the child that he killed is not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And only nine years in the pen is what he was sentenced to when an infant is who he took out??? What has to be done in order to get a life sentence anyone if not a death one? Whoever gave him the slap on the wrist is in sheer and severe need of a brain transplant should they even have a brain in the first place!!!

Way too many words Holly.

You got it right in the first phrase: "I don't take pleasure in what was done to the guy either".

That's all there is to it. That's exactly what I called out the sociopaths for --- the opposite. No "buts" or "howevers" -- it's as simple as that. The question was whether a poster has basic human decency and you got the right answer.

As much as this guy deserved his beating, vigilante justice is not the way to go.
I'm not against the death penalty, but he was given a sentence the law deemed appropriate (I don't agree), but the State is accountable and should be held accountable for this.
If all he got was nine years, it was the usual: a guy who completely lost it and took out all his bottled up frustration against a little tyrant who requires constant supervision and care and at the same time can be a complete and utter, noisy, annoying pest. Drug addict tell you anything? I've known some of these guys. They clean up and look back and STILL can't bring themselves to admit what they did. They know how horrific it is.
I don't feel sorry for them, but they're not the monsters you're making them out to be either.

Forum List

Back