Feel good story~I Father Who Bashed Toddler To Death Has Skull Crushed In 'Prison Justice' Attack

As much as this guy deserved his beating, vigilante justice is not the way to go.
I'm not against the death penalty, but he was given a sentence the law deemed appropriate (I don't agree), but the State is accountable and should be held accountable for this.
If all he got was nine years, it was the usual: a guy who completely lost it and took out all his bottled up frustration against a little tyrant who requires constant supervision and care and at the same time can be a complete and utter, noisy, annoying pest. Drug addict tell you anything? I've known some of these guys. They clean up and look back and STILL can't bring themselves to admit what they did. They know how horrific it is.
I don't feel sorry for them, but they're not the monsters you're making them out to be either.
I have no idea why you're addressing me. You're making no sense.

As much as this guy deserved his beating, vigilante justice is not the way to go.
I'm not against the death penalty, but he was given a sentence the law deemed appropriate (I don't agree), but the State is accountable and should be held accountable for this.
If all he got was nine years, it was the usual: a guy who completely lost it and took out all his bottled up frustration against a little tyrant who requires constant supervision and care and at the same time can be a complete and utter, noisy, annoying pest. Drug addict tell you anything? I've known some of these guys. They clean up and look back and STILL can't bring themselves to admit what they did. They know how horrific it is.
I don't feel sorry for them, but they're not the monsters you're making them out to be either.
I have no idea why you're addressing me. You're making no sense.
I don't know why I posted it on your reply, either. Just making a comment. Don't take it personal.

Forum List

Back