Feel good story~I Father Who Bashed Toddler To Death Has Skull Crushed In 'Prison Justice' Attack

As much as this guy deserved his beating, vigilante justice is not the way to go.

No, this guy deserved a few days of rigorous TORTURE before he was forced to eat his private parts, yeah, I'm that type of guy, when it comes to killing babies, I would think most MEN and FATHERS are, I would give up my life to save my children! Apparently you wouldn't!

Apparently you're enslaved to your own emotions.

Not that that's a bigly surprise.
Surely that isn’t your answer... Because it actually is not an answer. It’s a deflection. I’ll allow you another chance. Try again.

As much as this guy deserved his beating, vigilante justice is not the way to go.

No, this guy deserved a few days of rigorous TORTURE before he was forced to eat his private parts, yeah, I'm that type of guy, when it comes to killing babies, I would think most MEN and FATHERS are, I would give up my life to save my children! Apparently you wouldn't!

This is long after the fact and those giving the beating are criminals and maybe they deserve the beating they gave.

Prison is a place for criminals not vigilante justice.

In your last point, you apparently don’t know me.

I'm not against the death penalty, but he was given a sentence the law deemed appropriate (I don't agree), but the State is accountable and should be held accountable for this.
Yes, apparently if you were back in the 1780's you'd have no trouble listening to what the British government wanted you to do...it is the law....and where would we be today?

Revenge often the tastiest treat.....FYI. in the 1920's the average time for a murderer to beat a death sentence was 12 months.....The good old days did have some advantages!

A drug-addicted stepfather who bashed his 22-month-old stepson to death has received a taste of his own medicine in a 'revenge prison attack' where fellow inmates broke his skull.

(Excerpt) Read more at nnettle.com ...

You read what this guy did and you’ll want to kill thst guy too believe me

So you take pleasure in the fact that violence was answered with MORE violence huh.

You should be institutionalized.
Explain why that isn’t a reasonable answer. Dont worry. We’ll wait...

You do that.
it isn’t my stance. It’s yours. You felt is was worth proclaiming. Now you have my ear. Tell me more. Tell me.... “why”...

You are what you claim to despise.

You are what you claim to despise.
I don't kill children, I think you have your priorities screwed up, but that's just emotional old me!

It's what makes men, men...but you wouldn't have the foggiest about that, Road Kill!

It makes criminals more criminal, criminals aren’t real men. That’s why they are in prison.

What befalls this guy, he deserves. But please call attention to his race, his sex, his religion, his ethnicity, because this is what people on USMB always do.

He only got nine years? WTF? That poor child
When did Republicans start to care about kids?

The idea is laughable.

I'm not a republican but dude that was sad. I care deeply about any child.

Now Derpfuck what exactly do you do for children? Be specific and blowing your pie hole on the internet, expecting taxpayers to do your work or anything less than something you do personally doesn't count

C'mon you redundant bag of leftist piss put up or shut up

This is long after the fact and those giving the beating are criminals and maybe they deserve the beating they gave.

When Justice IS NOT SERVED, it is up to men to meter it out, Law is a man made conscript

I don't know you. I don' need to know you!

It's what makes men, men...but you wouldn't have the foggiest about that, Road Kill!

It makes criminals more criminal, criminals aren’t real men. That’s why they are in prison.
Their genetics actually change upon incarceration? Who knew...?

Women aren’t real men either. Why aren’t they all in prison?

When Justice IS NOT SERVED, it is up to men to meter it out, Law is a man made conscript

He's right, you don't know him, Noob. Papageorgio and I are rarely on the same ideological side of anything but he's one fuck of a lot more honest than you are.

I guess all those pot smokers are really bad people.... Man made law that is changing, and I do NOT smoke!

Then don’t make assumptions about me.

Justice was served, the fact that you don’t think so is irrelevant. I would have given him the death penalty, however that is also irrelevant. That you think convicts should carry out justice is plain ignorance.

He's right, you don't know him, Noob. Papageorgio and I are rarely on the same ideological side of anything but he's one fuck of a lot more honest than you are.
That coming from a guy with a pile of shit as a avatar is poetic!

Justice was served, the fact that you don’t think so is irrelevant. I would have given him the death penalty, however that is also irrelevant. That you think convicts should carry out justice is plain ignorance.
I usually don't but I'm human and make exceptions...aparantly everything is either black or white with you. And since neither of us have the power to do anything about it, the discussion continues.

I usually don't but I'm human and make exceptions...aparantly everything is either black or white with you. And since neither of us have the power to do anything about it, the discussion continues.

Again you making assumptions about me. Lol!

Forum List

Back