Feeling Like A Fool And I Can't Stop!!

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
I've been siting here inside.......when I'd like to be out on my deck enjoying beautiful weather......because I have been waiting for over 2 hours for a Trump rally to begin.

The media has been duped and I'm right there with them on this one.

How about that Trump. Commanding the news cycle for hours before he says a word. He's got that part down pat.

Who is with me? Who else is feeling stupid?

I've been siting here inside.......when I'd like to be out on my deck enjoying beautiful weather......because I have been waiting for over 2 hours for a Trump rally to begin.

How about that Trump. Commanding the news cycle for hours before he says a word. He's got that part down pat.

What you feel has nothing to do with Donald Trump.

For you it comes easily and naturally.

Wooooohooo! Look at these nutters picking that low hanging fruit. So lame and boring.

WHITE LIES MATTER MOVEMENT, IS ON!!

Trump is having a rally?

Bummer

Here I am watching a Bowery Movie, and recording one of the Lone Wolf mysteries instead.

MIssing out on all the boring stuff,

He needed to come clean with the world that he's a fool. Understandable.

no i havent turned the tv on today......i got outside chores.....dont you ?

Chores? No. I've still got a son living at home for that.

My son comes home from college and leaves his shit all over the place and wonders why I get angry...lol..

I don't get what the OP means...you can watch his rally online.

Yes. I know. But the glare outside screws with my screen. Thanks for the info Captain Obvious.

My son comes home from college and leaves his shit all over the place and wonders why I get angry...lol..

Yes. I know. But the glare outside screws with my screen. Thanks for the info Captain Obvious.

Go inside to watch it then. First world problems. Lol.

latest

Trump's campaign is beginning to look like the 1968 Democratic Convention marked by rioting and violence. He attracts aggressive authoritarians from both sides. The Republican Convention in Cleveland should be quite a show to watch.

Trump's campaign is beginning to look like the 1968 Democratic Convention marked by rioting and violence. He attracts aggressive authoritarians from both sides. The Republican Convention in Cleveland should be quite a show to watch.

And the people demonstrating against him resemble the Brownshirts more and more.

Forum List

Back