Feeling Like A Fool And I Can't Stop!!

I've been siting here inside.......when I'd like to be out on my deck enjoying beautiful weather......because I have been waiting for over 2 hours for a Trump rally to begin.

The media has been duped and I'm right there with them on this one.

How about that Trump. Commanding the news cycle for hours before he says a word. He's got that part down pat.

Who is with me? Who else is feeling stupid?
Trump's campaign is beginning to look like the 1968 Democratic Convention marked by rioting and violence. He attracts aggressive authoritarians from both sides. The Republican Convention in Cleveland should be quite a show to watch.

And the people demonstrating against him resemble the Brownshirts more and more.
College students, Vets, Hispanics, Blacks, and Muslims all protesting his hate speech. I suspect this will grow and culminate at the convention. Kasich, the Ohio governor where the convention is to be held, said the "toxic environment" Trump is creating "makes it extremely difficult" to support him.

I've been siting here inside.......when I'd like to be out on my deck enjoying beautiful weather......because I have been waiting for over 2 hours for a Trump rally to begin.

How about that Trump. Commanding the news cycle for hours before he says a word. He's got that part down pat.

Trump's campaign is beginning to look like the 1968 Democratic Convention marked by rioting and violence. He attracts aggressive authoritarians from both sides. The Republican Convention in Cleveland should be quite a show to watch.

And the people demonstrating against him resemble the Brownshirts more and more.
College students, Vets, Hispanics, Blacks, and Muslims all protesting his hate speech. I suspect this will grow and culminate at the convention. Kasich, the Ohio governor where the convention is to be held, said the "toxic environment" Trump is creating "makes it extremely difficult" to support him.

Yes, and don't forget the paid operatives of Moveon.org and their goons. You folks always seem to conveniently forget them. And they get their funding from Soros who famously stated that his most wonderful time on Earth was when he was working for the Nazi's. He learned his lessons from them well don't you think?

Yes, and don't forget the paid operatives of Moveon.org and their goons. You folks always seem to conveniently forget them. And they get their funding from Soros who famously stated that his most wonderful time on Earth was when he was working for the Nazi's. He learned his lessons from them well don't you think?

Can you please link to the financials for MoveOn.org?

I believe you grossly overestimate their influence.

Factcheck seems to think they are pretty influential..

"MoveOn.org has grown into a major political force — both at the grassroots and national level. It was a 527 committee that took unlimited contributions from major Democratic donors. During the 2004 presidential campaign, MoveOn.org was the seventh-largest 527 committee and spent $21 million, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. Initial donors included billionaire George Soros, a major donor to liberal causes, who spent millions in 2004 trying unsuccessfully to defeat President Bush."

MoveOn.org

"MoveOn.org has grown into a major political force — both at the grassroots and national level. It was a 527 committee that took unlimited contributions from major Democratic donors. During the 2004 presidential campaign, MoveOn.org was the seventh-largest 527 committee and spent $21 million, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. Initial donors included billionaire George Soros, a major donor to liberal causes, who spent millions in 2004 trying unsuccessfully to defeat President Bush."

MoveOn.org

That's all you have?

Sorry. It think you can put Soros next to Piven and Alynski as just another RW boogie man who has no influence.

MoveOn.org

That's all you have?

Sorry. It think you can put Soros next to Piven and Alynski as just another RW boogie man who has no influence.

Sure thing. Billionaires have no influence at all. Your clown avie suits you.

Moveon.org has over 8 million members. Only a handful are paid organizes. 99% of who you see at a protest are volunteers exercising their constitutional right to demonstrate.

At a Trump rally, supporters are fired up by Trump rhetoric branding Mexicans as rapists, Chinese as cheats, and Muslims as potential terrorists. His xenophobic remarks, racial slurs, and crude comments keep his audience in fight or flight mode. Although Trump may not recognize all the hate groups in the country that support him, they are certain there. Trump is a champion to Stormfront, the KKK, and other hate groups. These people are at Trump rally's and they're just itching to confront the enemy.

Moveon.org has over 8 million members. Only a handful are paid organizes. 99% of who you see at a protest are volunteers exercising their constitutional right to demonstrate.

At a Trump rally, supporters are fired up by Trump rhetoric branding Mexicans as rapists, Chinese as cheats, and Muslims as potential terrorists. His xenophobic remarks, racial slurs, and crude comments keep his audience in fight or flight mode. Although Trump may not recognize all the hate groups in the country that support him, they are certain there. Trump is a champion to Stormfront, the KKK, and other hate groups. These people are at Trump rally's and they're just itching to confront the enemy.

Trump doesn't give money to Stormfront though does he? He doesn't pay people to disrupt rallys or assault rally goers. No, that is the progressives trying to disrupt and attack the very political system we have enjoyed for centuries.

MoveOn.org

This is the year 2016.

You were waiting there for two hours for a damn campaign rally ?

You are obviously a huge Trump fan.

MoveOn.org

This is the year 2016.

So what. The playbook is the same. The fact that you're too stupid to recognize it doesn't mean anything other than you're stupid.

Trump doesn't give money to Stormfront though does he? He doesn't pay people to disrupt rallys or assault rally goers. No, that is the progressives trying to disrupt and attack the very political system we have enjoyed for centuries.

When you provide evidence that any progressive organization paid anyone to assault anyone anywhere....you won't seem like such a total crackpot.

MoveOn.org

This is the year 2016.

So what. The playbook is the same. The fact that you're too stupid to recognize it doesn't mean anything other than you're stupid.

For a scientist, you sure are dumb. lol

That's chump change from the year 2004. The year is now 2016.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/27/us/politics/kochs-plan-to-spend-900-million-on-2016-campaign.html

The political network overseen by the conservative billionaires Charles G. and David H. Koch plans to spend close to $900 million on the 2016 campaign, an unparalleled effort by coordinated outside groups to shape a presidential election that is already on track to be the most expensive in history.

get a hold of your life

life is just too short for all that pent up hate

MoveOn.org

This is the year 2016.

For a scientist, you sure are dumb. lol

That's chump change from the year 2004. The year is now 2016.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/27/us/politics/kochs-plan-to-spend-900-million-on-2016-campaign.html

The political network overseen by the conservative billionaires Charles G. and David H. Koch plans to spend close to $900 million on the 2016 campaign, an unparalleled effort by coordinated outside groups to shape a presidential election that is already on track to be the most expensive in history.

I dare you to look up how much progressive groups get from the various billionaires and multi millionaires and then compare that to what the Kochs are spending. They have decades of progressive money grubbing to counter so yeah, when you are starting out with a huge time deficit like that it takes a shitload of money to catch up.

You know, for a dumbass, you really are a dumbass.

Trump gives hate groups something much more valuable than money, hope; hope that a leader has risen that will put the Mexicans, Muslims, and Chinese in their place, a leader with the power and the will to use it.

MoveOn.org
In 2008 it began to operates as a federal political action committee, which must disclose its donors and cannot accept more than $5,000 from any single source.
MoveOn.org

I think you are on your own on the feeling stupid subject....:badgrin:

Maybe the word "fool " is accurate. You can catch a replay of Trump's rallies and an independent analysis on Fox pretty much at your convenience.

I think you are on your own on the feeling stupid subject....:badgrin:

Why do I doubt that...and not doubt that...at the same time?

Forum List

Back