Fellow Republicans. Don't vote in Virginia governor election (rigged)

Those are your orders.
Snowflake, I am retired military. I lead the team I work with now. I take orders now from my Wife Only.

Don't try to project what your tyrannical Marxist overlords are doing to you.

So what's the story, easyt? You going to follow his orders or are you confused?

• Donald Trump said his supporters would not vote in future elections unless the GOP backed election fraud claims.
  • On social media, his supporters are divided over whether to follow his advice.

People. YES..there will be cheating. We ALL know that there are a large number of NoVA counties that consistently cheat and have been doing that for decades. BUT still. Don't sit home, get out there and vote. Who knows.... repunks just might get enough people out there to befuddle the programmed cheating. You sit home, you give it to them for no effort. Make 'em work for it at least.

oh...and don't think youngkin is going to be too much different from a rino. That's what he is. But he's a damn site better than that stinking lying marxist clintonista McAwful.
How dare those Northern Virginia counties cheat by being more populated!!!!

dOnald will not be happy to hear that.

You won't get into republican heaven of he's displeased with you.
Is this snowflake attempt at humor?

I didn't think snowflakes had humor...now I am more convinced than ever.

:p

My family and I have decided not to waste our time and vote (We are Republicans), because as as we all know, elections are rigged and the Rats are gonna be declared winners, despite voting machines flipping the choice.
Stay home. Don't be complicit in Democratic fraud. Show them we don't trust the system.

"No trolling."

Don't worry though, Bro. I won't report ya. Have fun. :)

1634435737241.png

It's almost as if the Donald has dragged his supporters out in the street and hanged them from a light pole. I mean, he's left them dangling with no support...

My family and I have decided not to waste our time and vote (We are Republicans), because as as we all know, elections are rigged and the Rats are gonna be declared winners, despite voting machines flipping the choice.
Stay home. Don't be complicit in Democratic fraud. Show them we don't trust the system.

You’re dumb.

Republicans? Yeah right. I guess the race is pretty close when a leftie would try upside down logic to stay home and not vote when the other party cheats.

When Republicans believe an election is rigged they don't vote?
That's exactly what Trump said at his last rally.

Trump told the rube herd in Georgia the same thing, and that's why we now have a Democratic Senate.

Don't vote?

Most Stupid thing I have ever heard of.

'Sit at home, don't vote, make it so Dems font have yo cheat - just give them the damn election.'

Really?
It's not the first stupidly selfish thing trump has said.

Forum List

Back