Can Voters Take Democracy Away Through A Democratic Vote?

Im betting you don’t even know what the word actually means,
You obviously don’t. We have a fking dictionary. Look it up.
You just spent two paragraphs rationalizing why you support fascism and not democracy. What babble.

Im betting you don’t even know what the word actually means, and you’re going to have to go look it up, and it’s vague applications, to try to uniquely apply it to Trump where it can be used on pretty much every president technically.

It’s a term the left has destroyed and it holds no credibility anymore, like racism. You cried wolf and have been exposed as frauds.

So, you’ll need actual points rather than bland labels or statements. You already got busted being unwilling to answer a simple yes or no question about a generalization you made. You can vomit out BS accusations all day, but they mean nothing here based on your established tendencies
Here you go…
FASCISM….an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

You obviously don’t. We have a fking dictionary. Look it up.
You just spent two paragraphs rationalizing why you support fascism and not democracy. What babble.
Explain your claim. I didn’t do what you said I did. Extrapolate (I bet you can’t)

Here you go…
FASCISM….an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
So, not Trump.

He’s definitely not authoritarian. He’s far less execute branch power than Biden or Obama. They were far more authoritarian

Explain your claim. I didn’t do what you said I did. Extrapolate (I bet you can’t)
You‘re a Humper…

So, not Trump.

He’s definitely not authoritarian. He’s far less execute branch power than Biden or Obama. They were far more authoritarian
You’re lying to yourself. Trump is crazy….he just wants to be the richest dictator in the world, like Putin, the Jack ass he blows when ever he can. Putin and Trump, two criminals that will do anything to stay out of jail.

You’re lying to yourself. Trump is crazy….he just wants to be the richest dictator in the world, like Putin, the Jack ass he blows when ever he can. Putin and Trump, two criminals that will do anything to stay out of jail.
He was president for 4 years. How did he rule as some authoritarian? He gave states power to run as they choose during COVID.. that’s opposed to authoritarianism

You‘re a Humper…
It’s weird because the entire Wikipedia definition basically describes todays Democrats.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/ FASH-iz-əm) is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement,[1][2][3] characterized by a dictatorialleader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.[2][3

Here are core tenets of todays woke left/Democrats:
  • Dictatorial leader (Biden)
  • centralized govt
  • Forcible suppression of opposition (censorship, trying to imprison political leaders)
  • subvert individual for good of nation

It’s you guys by practice, fits to a tee.

You using wiki for 'fascism' is a dead giveaway. Do you look good in your SS uniform you hide in the back of the closet.
Just getting a common definition. You’re just online calling people things without providing why or how.

Let’s play that game: You’re a pedophile. Why are you so disgusting? Explain or prove you’re not.

It’s weird because the entire Wikipedia definition basically describes todays Democrats.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/ FASH-iz-əm) is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement,[1][2][3] characterized by a dictatorialleader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.[2][3

Here are core tenets of todays woke left/Democrats:
  • Dictatorial leader (Biden)
  • centralized govt
  • Forcible suppression of opposition (censorship, trying to imprison political leaders)
  • subvert individual for good of nation

It’s you guys by practice, fits to a tee.
Denial. You live in a world of made up shit. Fix News every night.

He was president for 4 years. How did he rule as some authoritarian? He gave states power to run as they choose during COVID.. that’s opposed to authoritarianism
He did nothing but cut Taxes.
A Wall, nope
Great healthcare ? Nope
Infrastructure ?
Send Hillary to jail ? Nope.
Repeal Roe v Wade yup
He‘ll never get elected again.

He did nothing but cut Taxes.
A Wall, nope
Great healthcare ? Nope
Infrastructure ?
Send Hillary to jail ? Nope.
Repeal Roe v Wade yup
He‘ll never get elected again.
You are incapable of answering questions to back your claims. How does any of that display being an authoritarian

Tomorrow you’ll look in the mirror and still be a Humper.
This is just boring and completely non compelling. You can’t stay on topic or give arguments for your claims. No need to waste my time. If you ever elevate from an angry misinformed hermit who throws too many temper tantrums.. feel free to try

Forum List

Back