FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

and not one of those images changes a fucking thing in how the building was constricted, it was WELL DOCUMENTED BEFORE 9/11

Prove that.
i already did you fucking MORON

You haven't and herr kaiser haven't and you both said the towers were well documented. I know its true and I know that the NYC mayor took the plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding which made it so FEMA could decieve NIST.

So, ........ you are the liar.

i already did you fucking MORON

fuck off asswipe
you are the liar here

How can that be if my information is independently verified?

I mean, ........ Robertson identifies a concrete core on September 13, 2001
, then August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. makes a safety report for FEMA identifying a concrete core on November 2001. Then Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992 states a concrete core.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

And on 9-11 we see massive concrete walls and no steel core columns.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

So, ......... your accusations backfire because you have no evidence.

Then I've proven that FEMA and silverstein are working on the same project of deception.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/wtc_blueprints_leaked_by_whistleblower.htm

This is a screen shot of the digitally altered scanned blueprint which is an obsolete preliminary drawing made by Robertson to present the concept to Minoru Yamasaki. The revision tables are fake.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

You can see that anomalie on the original here,

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/plans/doc/pac1TowerA/A-A-159_1.png

Last edited:
fuck off asswipe
you are the liar here

How can that be if my information is independently verified?

I mean, ........ Robertson identifies a concrete core on September 13, 2001
, then August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. makes a safety report for FEMA identifying a concrete core on November 2001. Then Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992 states a concrete core.

And on 9-11 we see massive concrete walls and no steel core columns.

So, ......... your accusations backfire because you have no evidence.

Then I've proven that FEMA and silverstein are working on the same project of deception.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/wtc_blueprints_leaked_by_whistleblower.htm

This is a screen shot of the digitally altered scanned blueprint which is an obsolete preliminary drawing made by Robertson to present the concept to Minoru Yamasaki. The revision tables are fake.

You can see that anomalie on the original here,
none of your bullshit is verified
you take things and claim something that doesnt fucking exist
you are nothing but a fucking LIAR

As I have said before, I have spoken to people who had worked in the towers. All of them say that there was access to the express elevators from OUTSIDE the core in BOTH towers and that Chris claims that the towers were radically different from each other on the inside are complete crap. There was no 12' long passage THROUGH the fantasy concrete core that people had to walk through to gain access to them from OUTSIDE the core at the lobby level. There was no "inside the core access to the elevators only". The express elevator in both towers opened into the lobby OUTSIDE the core and were recessed only a few feet.

These pieces of evidence kill Chris' theory once and for all.

There are photographs, descriptions, eyewitness accounts of the locations of the express elevator access doors OUTSIDE the cores, etc.

This theory can easily be debunked by ANYONE who just has to find someone who worked in the towers and ask them about the layout. I spoke to William Rodriguez via email and he said if I wanted an accurate description of the layout of the towers to look at the leaked blueprints.

I'M GOING TO KEEP POSTING THESE UNTIL YOU ANSWER ALL OF THEM

1. Robertson/Jones audio states clearly that the structure was "core columns and perimeter columns" (~18:00-19:00). Thanks!
http://www.imploded.org/BOMBED/s_jones_robertson_061026.mp3

2. Here is one more link, from "The Guardian" which should be a very neutral source of information.
World Trade Center Demolition.
No mention of concrete walls. Then you need to define what possible gain the "conspiracy" could have from lying about the concrete walls:

3. if there was a "secret method of mass murder" what was it, and why wait around for jets to hit the towers, why not just knock them down in a wind storm and kill 250,000?
<the jet impacts caused the collapses, Robertson agrees with NIST>

4. You continually fail to describe the conspiracy. Who all was supposedly involved?
<do you still cling to the "concrete wall conspiracy" or do you accept that the jets caused the collapses, and no structural concrete walls were there>

5. what difference would it make if there was a concrete core or not? If the buildings stood for ~35-years, however they were built was fine. What knocked them down if it wasn't the jet impacts? <the towers were fine until the jets hit them>

6. I can provide the equations (mathematical proof) for the deflection of the WTC tower if you have any way of verifying them.
Do you want me to post equations for the wind load and deflection with and w/o concrete walls? If I prove mathematically that the concrete couldn't possibly deflect 12' will you admit that there were no concrete walls, as everyone but you acknowledges?

No one else believes this crazy "concrete wall" conspiracy, because its so obviously wrong.

Last edited:
I'm just thinking about how stupid these conspiracy idiots are. For them to be right this had to happen

1. Army demolition experts would be needed to carry about 158 tons of explosives into the WTC Towers and Building-7, then they would need to remove the architectural coverings to expose the steel columns and floor trusses, set large packs of explosives, and then string miles of wire to some type of detonator. ALL UNNOTICED BY THE OCCUPANTS AND BUILDING SECURITY.

2. If Army guys wouldn't rig the WTC for super secret demolition then Bush or Cheney would need to sneak SNs into the country to rig the explosives into the WTC AND AGAIN BE UNNOTICED.

How stupid are these conspiracies? I feel like I'm debating with RETARDS.

Last edited:
I'm just thinking about how stupid these conspiracy idiots are. For them to be right this had to happen

1. Army demolition experts would be needed to carry about 158 tons of explosives into the WTC Towers and Building-7, then they would need to remove the architectural coverings to expose the steel columns and floor trusses, set large packs of explosives, and then string miles of wire to some type of detonator. ALL UNNOTICED BY THE OCCUPANTS AND BUILDING SECURITY.

2. If Army guys wouldn't rig the WTC for super secret demolition then Bush or Cheney would need to sneak SNs into the country to rig the explosives into the WTC AND AGAIN BE UNNOTICED.

and all without ANY TRACE of it in the debris

As I have said before, I have spoken to people who had worked in the towers. All of them say that there was access to the express elevators from OUTSIDE the core in BOTH towers

Blah, blah, blah from the photoshopping agent working to keep the methods of mass murder secret.

I've made a page about you and your photoshopping with breakfornews.com,

Breakfornews.com, Fintan Dunne

gamit, how about this for text? How much of this can you believe?

I've spoken with God and many deities under it. All of them say, including God, that love is what life is about, and that since it is the living that know love, they will always work for truth because justice, protecting life, needs truth.

As I have said before, I have spoken to people who had worked in the towers. All of them say that there was access to the express elevators from OUTSIDE the core in BOTH towers

Blah, blah, blah from the photoshopping agent working to keep the methods of mass murder secret.

I've spoken with God and many deities under it. All of them say, including God, that love is what life is about, and that since it is the living that know love, they will always work for truth because justice, protecting life, needs truth.
wow, yet another page totally created by your own delusional mind

:lol:

and all without ANY TRACE of it in the debris

Trace of its effects are there. Note the pillow like web of the "I" beam.

pre.cut.salvage.box.column.jpg

Note the billowing wall of the box column, the heated area, the torn and splayed column wall, with no impact edges or impact fold corner.

o0uner.jpg

Note that there are no large pieces of concrete, not even floors. Collapse cannot do this.

pdrm1943.25pct.jpg

Oh, ............ excuse me, you support secret methods of mass murder and the perps would want you to dismiss these facts. Only those that support the US Constitution, justice, rights and freedom will accept these facts.

Last edited:

wow, yet another page totally created by your own delusional mind

:lol:

If it had anything but facts, you might be correct. Since it does have facts, provided by agent gamit, then you have a sick mind and my mind is just disgusted with your behavior.

Note the billowing wall of the box column, the heated area, the torn and splayed column wall, with no impact edges or impact fold corner.

o0uner.jpg

Note that there are no large pieces of concrete, not even floors. Collapse cannot do this.
where is the concrete asswipe
NOT THERE

o0uner.jpg

NOT THERE

I show you concrete, and you cannot recognize it. I show you steel that has damage consistent with what high explosives do to steel and you are looking for concrete, but left out the image of pulverized concrete, sand and gravel.

Typical agent protecting the secret methods of mass murder.

o0uner.jpg

NOT THERE

I show you concrete, and you cannot recognize it. I show you steel that has damage consistent with what high explosives do to steel and you are looking for concrete, but left out the image of pulverized concrete, sand and gravel.

Typical agent protecting the secret methods of mass murder.
no, you dont
you show NOTHING

1. Robertson/Jones audio states clearly that the structure was "core columns and perimeter columns" (~18:00-19:00). Thanks!

2. Here is one more link, from "The Guardian" which should be a very neutral source of information.
World Trade Center Demolition.
No mention of concrete walls. Then you need to define what possible gain the "conspiracy" could have from lying about the concrete walls:

3. if there was a "secret method of mass murder" what was it, and why wait around for jets to hit the towers, why not just knock them down in a wind storm and kill 250,000?
<the jet impacts caused the collapses, Robertson agrees with NIST>

4. You continually fail to describe the conspiracy. Who all was supposedly involved?
<do you still cling to the "concrete wall conspiracy" or do you accept that the jets caused the collapses, and no structural concrete walls were there>

5. what difference would it make if there was a concrete core or not? If the buildings stood for ~35-years, however they were built was fine. What knocked them down if it wasn't the jet impacts? <the towers were fine until the jets hit them>

6. I can provide the equations (mathematical proof) for the deflection of the WTC tower if you have any way of verifying them.
Do you want me to post equations for the wind load and deflection with and w/o concrete walls? If I prove mathematically that the concrete couldn't possibly deflect 12' will you admit that there were no concrete walls, as everyone but you acknowledges?

No one else believes this crazy "concrete wall" conspiracy, because its so obviously wrong.

Bwwahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I explain it to you, .......... and you don't get it. That is S. Jones identifying "47 steel core columns, NOT Leslie Robertson.

You can't form a question, and your assertions are erroneous.

Bwwahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I explain it to you, .......... and you don't get it. That is S. Jones identifying "47 steel core columns, NOT Leslie Robertson.

You can't form a question, and your assertions are erroneous.
liar

Bwwahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I explain it to you, .......... and you don't get it. That is S. Jones identifying "47 steel core columns, NOT Leslie Robertson. You can't form a question, and your assertions are erroneous.

DUH.....like you always said, by not correcting Jones, Robertson agrees that only columns were present. NO ONE MENTIONS R/C WALLS BECAUSE THE WALLS WERE ONLY FIREPROOFING. The "structure" was all steel columns. How dumb are you not to accept that?

Your "secret method" of super-secret demolition by faeries is also laughable. You obviously don't know anything about demolition pf a major building.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back