FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

I'M GOING TO KEEP POSTING THESE UNTIL YOU ANSWER ALL OF THEM

1. Robertson/Jones audio states clearly that the structure was "core columns and perimeter columns" (~18:00-19:00). Thanks!
http://www.imploded.org/BOMBED/s_jones_robertson_061026.mp3

Bwwahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I explain it to you, .......... and you don't get it. That is S. Jones identifying "47 steel core columns, NOT Leslie Robertson. You can't form a question, and your assertions are erroneous.

DUH.....like you always said, by not correcting Jones, Robertson agrees that only columns were present.

It seems Robertson may have. If the original is cycled a few times right at 00:24:11;23, where Jones is interupting him, a garbled edit is heard, after jones say Jones says 15% percent the second time. Levels are changing and it seems definitely manipulated.

The information from September 13, 2001 is corroborated by images and other information.

1. Robertson/Jones audio states clearly that the structure was "core columns and perimeter columns" (~18:00-19:00). Thanks! <this question was resolved. only steel columns were "structure">

2. Here is one more link, from "The Guardian" which should be a very neutral source of information.
World Trade Center Demolition.
No mention of concrete walls. Then you need to define what possible gain the "conspiracy" could have from lying about the concrete walls:

3. if there was a "secret method of mass murder" what was it, and why wait around for jets to hit the towers, why not just knock them down in a wind storm and kill 250,000?
<the jet impacts caused the collapses, Robertson agrees with NIST>

4. You continually fail to describe the conspiracy. Who all was supposedly involved?
<do you still cling to the "concrete wall conspiracy" or do you accept that the jets caused the collapses, and no structural concrete walls were there>

5. what difference would it make if there was a concrete core or not? If the buildings stood for ~35-years, however they were built was fine. What knocked them down if it wasn't the jet impacts? <the towers were fine until the jets hit them>

6. I can provide the equations (mathematical proof) for the deflection of the WTC tower if you have any way of verifying them.
Do you want me to post equations for the wind load and deflection with and w/o concrete walls? If I prove mathematically that the concrete couldn't possibly deflect 12' will you admit that there were no concrete walls, as everyone but you acknowledges?

7. Army demolition experts would be needed to carry about 158 tons of explosives into the WTC Towers and Building-7, then they would need to remove the architectural coverings to expose the steel columns and floor trusses, set large packs of explosives, and then string miles of wire to some type of detonator. ALL UNNOTICED BY THE OCCUPANTS AND BUILDING SECURITY. HOW STUPID IS THIS THEORY??

8. If Army guys wouldn't rig the WTC for super secret demolition then Bush or Cheney would need to sneak SNs into the country to rig the explosives into the WTC AND AGAIN BE UNNOTICED. Is this your "secret method"?

1. Robertson/Jones audio states clearly that the structure was "core columns and perimeter columns" (~18:00-19:00). Thanks! <this question was resolved. only steel columns were "structure">

2. Here is one more link, from "The Guardian" which should be a very neutral source of information.
No mention of concrete walls. Then you need to define what possible gain the "conspiracy" could have from lying about the concrete walls:

3. if there was a "secret method of mass murder" what was it, and why wait around for jets to hit the towers, why not just knock them down in a wind storm and kill 250,000?

4. You continually fail to describe the conspiracy. Who all was supposedly involved?
<do you still cling to the "concrete wall conspiracy" or do you accept that the jets caused the collapses, and no structural concrete walls were there>

5. what difference would it make if there was a concrete core or not? If the buildings stood for ~35-years, however they were built was fine. What knocked them down if it wasn't the jet impacts? <the towers were fine until the jets hit them>

6. I can provide the equations (mathematical proof) for the deflection of the WTC tower if you have any way of verifying them.
Do you want me to post equations for the wind load and deflection with and w/o concrete walls? If I prove mathematically that the concrete couldn't possibly deflect 12' will you admit that there were no concrete walls, as everyone but you acknowledges?

7. Army demolition experts would be needed to carry about 158 tons of explosives into the WTC Towers and Building-7, then they would need to remove the architectural coverings to expose the steel columns and floor trusses, set large packs of explosives, and then string miles of wire to some type of detonator. ALL UNNOTICED BY THE OCCUPANTS AND BUILDING SECURITY. HOW STUPID IS THIS THEORY??

8. If Army guys wouldn't rig the WTC for super secret demolition then Bush or Cheney would need to sneak SNs into the country to rig the explosives into the WTC AND AGAIN BE UNNOTICED. Is this your "secret method"?

You will not answer legitimate questions justifying your crticism of the Newsweek article of September 13, 2001
. You will not provide any of the documentation of the Towers structure that you say existed.

What you present as questions are mostly NOT questions, but a diatribe that is OFF topic. You fail to recognize violations of law that remove the documentation you say exists from public offices.

You have no evidence showing the supposed steel core columns in the core are on 9-11 and cannot exhibit the common sense to recognize that 3" gypsum will not stand 400+ feet in the sky fastned to the supposed core columns withotu at least seeing them protruding, rather that the rounded, obviously super strong top of the WTC 2 core.

southcorestands.gif

All of these factors logically make you an agent of the perpetrators working to maintain the secret methods of mass murder employed on 9-11.

Last edited:

You will not answer legitimate questions justifying your crticism of the Newsweek article...

You will not provide any of the documentation of the Towers structure that you say existed.

What you present as questions are mostly NOT questions, but a diatribe that is OFF topic. You fail to recognize violations of law that remove the documentation you say exists from public offices.

You have no evidence showing the supposed steel core columns in the core are on 9-11 and cannot exhibit the common sense to recognize that 3" gypsum will not stand 400+ feet in the sky fastned to the supposed core columns withotu at least seeing them protruding, rather that the rounded, obviously super strong top of the WTC 2 core.

All of these factors logically make you an agent of the perpetrators working to maintain the secret methods of mass murder employed on 9-11.

1. The Newsweek article is nonsense, just like your moronic conspiracy. You posted a conversation with the engineer, and that conversation mentioned only steel columns.
2. If you want documentation email Robertson. You don't understand engineering design anyway.
3. My list of questions prove that your conspiracy is moronic. If you have a real conspiracy answer the questions, otherwise you're either crazy or stupid (or both).
4. I have FEMA, NIST, and the design engineer, you have hallucinations.
5. Describe your "secret method of mass murder". If you can't you're a clown.

You will not answer legitimate questions justifying your crticism of the Newsweek article...

You will not provide any of the documentation of the Towers structure that you say existed.

1. The Newsweek article is nonsense, just like your moronic conspiracy. You posted a conversation with the engineer, and that conversation mentioned only steel columns.
2. If you want documentation email Robertson. You don't understand engineering design anyway.
3. My list of questions prove that your conspiracy is moronic. If you have a real conspiracy answer the questions, otherwise you're either crazy or stupid (or both).
he's already nothing more than a clown

Clowns are unaccountable. You've said that the September 13, 2001 in Newsweek is erroneous, but refuse to say how it came to be. You refuse to recognize that the engineer did not identify steel core columns, and that a clown physicist with a conspiracy theory did instead.

See at, 00:03:12;18 L.E. Robertson-"Of the columns around the,......" (The studio mixer cut the level and there appears to be an edit!)
http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/s.jones-l.e.Robertson.mp3

I've proven you have no evidence of the steel core columns and I've proven that there was a concrete tubular core in the towers and I've done it with independently verified evidence.

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992
oxfordarchcore.jpg

Clowns are unaccountable.
yes, you are

Mr Brown the massive clown

yes, you are

Hmmmm, no evidence, again.

The twins had a concrete core,

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

Behind the perimeter columns is the brownish concrete of a portion of the top of the WTC 2 core. Which is consistent with the information from Newsweek on September 13, 2001 AND the .pdf of August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. who is a structural engineer certified in 12 states.

clown divot, has no evidence but acts like a ghoulish clown promoting secret methods of mass murder and the demise of a noble social contract, the US Constitution.

spooky%20clown.jpg

Last edited:
yes, you are

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

Behind the perimeter columns is the brownish concrete of a portion of the top of the WTC 2 core. Which is consistent with the information from Newsweek on September 13, 2001 AND the .pdf of August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. who is a structural engineer certified in 12 states.

clown divot, has no evidence but acts like a ghoulish clown promoting secret methods of mass murder and the demise of a noble social contract, the US Constitution.
you are one massive fucking moron
that is CLEARLY a floor
you are too fucking stupid to get it

yes, you are

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

that is CLEARLY a floor

So this is a floor too?

southcorestands.gif

Or are you going to say it is gypsum firewall then fail to explain how it survived the thousands of tons of heavy steel crashing over it?

Last edited:

that is CLEARLY a floor

So this is a floor too?

Or are you going to say it is gypsum firewall then fail to explain how it survived the thousands of tons of heavy steel crashing over it?
you're too fucking stupid to get it
asshole

Hmmmm, no evidence, again. The twins had a concrete core,

1. The photo of the tower collapsing shows nothing. You're not qualified to analyze photos anyway. No one in their right mind believes that concrete walls existed. Your own floor plan posts show no walls.

2. The Newsweek article and that clip from nowhere show nothing, prove nothing. They would not stand-up in Court as proof. I can bring the following experts in to explain the towers. Who do you think wins? The Experts.

FEMA, NIST, and the engineering community know what they are doing. Here are a few links from qualified experts, not math majors or physics majors who know nothing about engineering skyscrapers or demolition.

Professor: Design flaws caused World Trade Center collapse | Oakland Tribune Newspaper | Find Articles at BNET

Purdue study supports WTC collapse findings - USATODAY.com

ASCE

Department of Fire Protection Engineering - Professor Barnett Helps Investigate WTC Collapse

You think all the democrats in Congress are part of the Bush 9/11 conspiracy??
The Investigation of the World Trade Center Collapse: Findings, Recommendations, and Next Steps

3. Here is a link that debunks many stupid conspiracy theories.
Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

4. Check this link out, it has "expert opinions" and lots of photos
Collapse of the World Trade Center -Debunk 9/11 Myths

So we have all these "expert engineers" including Robertson who designed the towers on one side. Then we have idiots putting no credible proof up for crackpot conspiracy theories. Who do you think has a better grasp of what happened? The jet impacts caused the towers to collapse. The towers had no full-height R/C shear walls.

1. Robertson/Jones audio states clearly that the structure was "core columns and perimeter columns"

It is clear that you support secret methods of mass murder.

But the audio IS NOT clear. Because there is an edit and it is jones that identifies steel core columns NOT robertson.

00:03:12;18 L.E. Robertson-"Of the columns around the,......" (The studio mixer cut the level and there appears to be an edit!)

Robertsons information to Newsweek IS CLEAR.

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did&#8212;managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.
&#8220;If they had fallen down immediately, the death counts would have been unimaginable,&#8221;

And it is also clear you are not accountable enough to deny that the information of Newsweek is accurate.

Last edited:
1. Robertson/Jones audio states clearly that the structure was "core columns and perimeter columns"

It is clear that you support secret methods of mass murder.

But the audio IS NOT clear. Because there is an edit and it is jones that identifies steel core columns NOT robertson.

00:03:12;18 L.E. Robertson-"Of the columns around the,......" (The studio mixer cut the level and there appears to be an edit!)

Robertsons information to Newsweek IS CLEAR.

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did&#8212;managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.
&#8220;If they had fallen down immediately, the death counts would have been unimaginable,&#8221;

And it is also clear you are not accountable enough to deny that the information of Newsweek is accurate.
and Robertson said HE never said that and that reporter did not include it as his words
you arre a fucking LIAR and a massive moron

1. The photo of the tower collapsing shows nothing. You're not qualified to analyze photos anyway. No one in their right mind believes that concrete walls existed. Your own floor plan posts show no walls.

2. The Newsweek article and that clip from nowhere show nothing, prove nothing. They would not stand-up in Court as proof. I can bring the following experts in to explain the towers. Who do you think wins? The Experts.

FEMA, NIST, and the engineering community know what they are doing. Here are a few links from qualified experts, not math majors or physics majors who know nothing about engineering skyscrapers or demolition.

Professor: Design flaws caused World Trade Center collapse | Oakland Tribune Newspaper | Find Articles at BNET

ASCE

Department of Fire Protection Engineering - Professor Barnett Helps Investigate WTC Collapse

The Investigation of the World Trade Center Collapse: Findings, Recommendations, and Next Steps

So we have all these "expert engineers" including Robertson who designed the towers on one side. Then we have idiots putting no credible proof up for crackpot conspiracy theories. Who do you think has a better grasp of what happened? The jet impacts caused the towers to collapse. The towers had no full-height R/C shear walls.

ASCE

What nonsense, accordingly you are not qualified to post in analysis. Mostly because you have failed to be reasonable and accountable, not to mention you have no evidence supporting your position. Failing to recognize violations of law costs you major credibility when mass murder of 3,000 innocent people is involved because the violation made it possible to sabotage the analysis of collapse you try to support.

The photo in question can only show a mass of concrete falling inside of perimeter columns just as this one can only show a concrete, tubular core.

southcorestands.gif

Forum List

Back