FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

your first sentence shows how reputable you are.

Thanks, I like being able to recognize the basic evening news facts from 15 years prior and weave it into political rumour to get closer to the reality.

The facts are actually well known but not important. The Constitution of the United States of America is the most important thing. It is law.

Meaning that absolutely lawful performance by government is required. Due process has not been served in the case of 3,000 murders that were used to compromise the Constitution.

If you are referring to Gitmo, that is a separate issue. If you are referring to OBL, he hasn't even been arrested.

So what about the Constitution of the United States of America and upholding it? Are you an American?

Thanks, I like being able to recognize the basic evening news facts from 15 years prior and weave it into political rumour to get closer to the reality.

The facts are actually well known but not important. The Constitution of the United States of America is the most important thing. It is law.

Meaning that absolutely lawful performance by government is required. Due process has not been served in the case of 3,000 murders that were used to compromise the Constitution.

If you are referring to Gitmo, that is a separate issue. If you are referring to OBL, he hasn't even been arrested.

So what about the Constitution of the United States of America and upholding it? Are you an American?

the same constitution that FDR and Wilson violated?

the demise of the US Constitution is not a conspiracy as defined by the current connotation of the term "conspiracy theory".

True, the perpetrators of mass murder on 9-11 would not like such a notion.

Are you an American?

yes I'm american. Technically the truthers are correct when they say the official story is a conspiracy theory. ie 19 hijackers under the leadership of bin laden and al zawahiri hijacked jets, crashed them, etc.

So the upholding of the US Constitution is a goal here?

Last edited:
the same constitution that FDR and Wilson violated?

Yes. Do you stand for recognition of the law of the US Constitution and upholding it?

yes, why?

I've found that people are not acting to support it, mostly decline to state they do. Odd, but it seems prudent to see if one can readily make that assertion.

So, seeking to uphold and protect the US Constitution or the law made under it by which government MUST abide, in order to be US government, here, firstly, as I would present, amounts to simply recognizing structural elements of some of the largest buildings on earth. The differences in materials are the important aspect. Detailed engineering knowledge is not critical. Laborers on construction projects with 10 years experience can do this very well.
Secondarily it amounts to making a commitment to establishing a record of your reasonable observations that can propagate outwards from theis message board, by carrying it wherever it may be heard by other Americans seeking to protect their constitution.

Hey Toro, which conspiracy theory is worse? 9/11 or the "Holohoax"?

The Holohoax is more despicable. 9/11 is more laughable.

Hey Toro,

Can you openly state you stand to protect and uphold the US Constitution as elvis3577 and I can and have?
Toro is Canadian
but what does that have to do with what you are doing here?
you have yet to provide even a clear post of what it is you are claiming
and you dont need the ability to post a link to tell us what it is you think happened, unless you are just another linkbot that doesnt think for themselves and must always C&P someone elses words to prove your point

ok 15 posts so i'm waiting for the proof.

This is the image I was trying to post in the original post. Replace the dot and remove the spaces.

algoxy(dot)com/ psych/ images/ elev_guide. rail. supp. jpg

ON EDIT:
This is proof that the steel structure that existed inside the core of the twins was not "core columns". FEMA misrepresents what is "elevator guide rail support stetel" as "core columns.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

That plate on top of the steel left and right of the center crane is called a "butt plate". It is completely inadequate for joining sections of steel for use as a "core column". Sections of steel that are "core columns" must be 100% deep fillet welded on all 4 faces for a box column. That image shows butt plates in use at the 5th floor.
That steel had no footing foundation. It sat on a "grillage" which is a cribbing stack of steel leveled with a shallow concrete pad.
Butt plates allow the top section to be horizontally shifted and plumbed as the guide rail support steel is extended upwards. The holes can be elongated and the vertical steel shifted over, and it can be shimmed to tilt it.
A butt plate has very little lateral strength, The leverage on the bolts is immense.

Take this point and apply it to the reason that NO STEEL CORE COLUMNS are ever seen on 9-11 in the core area. The elevator guide rail could not stand long enough to be seen after the particulate cleared.

Done deal - we have been lied to.

I can answer nearly all questions on structure and elevator access, core, etc. and back up what I'm saying with evidence of 9-11, ground zero, or construction photos OR, statements of authority totally independent from any governmental or FEMA origin.

In 8 years, no one has ever provided any independently verified evidence to support the notion that steel core columns were in the core of the Twin Towers.

The actual core was totally different, fire would do nothing to it.

Last edited:
The Holohoax is more despicable. 9/11 is more laughable.

Hey Toro,

Can you openly state you stand to protect and uphold the US Constitution as elvis3577 and I can and have?

No. I'm Canadian.

But that's irrelevant to this conversation.

Okay, you are irrelevant to the conversation unless you are interested in supporting truth, justice and governmental accountability south of your border. In which case if you know steel and concrete construction, you can help.

I think you'll be waiting for awhile...

only because eots isn't here to help him out. :lol::lol::lol:

Our local foiler contingent has been pretty silent as of late.

Maybe FEMA finally got 'em...

You guys lagged, didn't reply, and I went for a 3 mile hike. Now, ..... foil hats are for those that believe that psychotronics are in use. I think that is nonsense. There are a lot conventional ways to get people thinking what you want without relying on stuff that is not shown to exist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back