FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Your strategy is not working...

Uh. I beg to differ idiot.

How many people express belief in your theory? 20 maybe 30 in 8 YEARS OF WORK????

That's laughable. You won't get 30 more people in the next 8 years. Like I said, success is based on how many people you have convinced and so far you've FAILED miserably.

So yeah my strategy seems to be working quite well.

:lol:

Pretending to be a moron is not effective when you quote the answer. You've provided no proof that laws have NOt been violated and ALSO have failed to show where the official plans are.

holy fuck!! thats the most retarded thing you have ever written.

please provide proof you have not raped little children, sold nuclear secrets to the iranians or stolen purses from little old ladies.

do you see how ridiculous your statement is? (probably not, you moron).

i dont need to provide proof laws have been broken. you are the one claiming they were. where is your proof? all you have is a letter complaining. once again, YOU GOT NOTHING. :lol:

also, i dont need to show where the official plans were since YOU CANT SHOW THEY WERE PART OF THE DOCUMENTS!! its just another one of your delusions.

Last edited:
No one has accused me of any of that.

You are accused of concealing treason by the action of refusing to recognize the violations of law that deprive the public of the building plans, then you cannot link to the source of plans!

Bwhaahaaaaaaaaaa, f'nnn joke.

Your strategy is a failure gumout because you have NO IDEA of how many people have seen my site AND realize that it is the only feasible explanation for anything that has independent verification.

The letter is from the NYCLU to officials notifying them that that laws have been violated. The WTC documents were taken from public offices. And you cannot link to the documents that were apart of those taken while you also want to pretend laws have not been violated.

Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahaa.

Agents fail

Last edited:

You are accused of concealing treason by the action of refusing to recognize the violations of law that deprive the public of the building plans, then you cannot link to the source of plans!

Your strategy is a failure gumout because you have NO IDEA of how many people have seen my site AND realize that it is the only feasible explanation for anything that has independent verification.

The letter is from the NYCLU to officials notifying them that that laws have been violated. The WTC documents were taken from public offices. And you cannot link to the documents that were apart of those taken while you also want to pretend laws have not been violated.

Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahaa.

Agents fail

its really quite simple, jackass.

show us all where it says the building plans were part of the documents your letter is talking about.:cuckoo:

then we can proceed from there on whether any laws were actually broken.

Yes we do.

WAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Your website traffic rank is 4,554,440!!!!!!!

What a COMPLETE failure!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Building plans are a part of every "civic center documents" in the nation. And such is completely logical.

The WTC documents have no business away from public custody at any time After 3,000 are killed in what is supposed to be a collapse, it is an outrage.

All of your nonsense exists becuase you cannot post an image of the supposed steel core column on 9-11/

femacore.gif

You cannot because they did not exist. The core was concrete just like the engineer of record identified.

Just like Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 identifies.

Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6

Building plans are a part of every "civic center documents" in the nation. And such is completely logical.

==delusional bullshit removed==

you failed to provide evidence that the building plans were part of the documents being discussed. its just another one of your illogical delusions.:cuckoo:

Attempting to assert that building plans are not a normal part of civic center documents is what is delusional.

Laws were violated.

The City also violated the Freedom of Information Law by transferring records to the custody of the Giuliani Center without first compiling a detailed list. Section 87(3)(c) of the Public Officer Law obligates an agency to maintain a “reasonably detailed list by subject matter” of all agency records, “whether or not [those records are] available under this article.” Such a list is necessary to prevent the inappropriate destruction of documents and to inform the public as to the content of the documentary collection. The list appended to the December 24th contract as Attachment A does not contain sufficiently detailed information to satisfy this requirement. And the documents appear, therefore, to have been transferred without complying with this requirement.

Finally, the City Charter vests DORIS with the responsibility to preserve and receive all city records of historical, research, cultural or other important value. City Charter, Chapter 72, § 3004(1)(c). The City Charter mandates that DORIS make all of the materials it maintains available for public inspection. §3004(2)(c). The City Charter also mandates that all records which are deemed to be of historical or research value be transferred by the city official or agency to DORIS’ municipal archives for “permanent custody.” City Charter, Chapter 49, §1133(b); RCNY §1-07. In transferring the documents to the Center, the City has violated this mandate and has made it less likely that the materials will be readily accessible for public inspection.

And 6,000 photo files were a part of the WTC documents.

Giuliani's "World Trade Center files" and "Millennium Project files," together with 6000 files of photographs, 1000 audiotapes, and 15,000 videotapes, are also reported to be a part of the records covered by the contract.

Yes we do.

WAHAHAHAHA!!!!

4,554,440???

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA.

Do you know how this shows how pathetic your theory is Chri$$y.

The hamsterdance website has a traffic rank of 2,793,417. And it's been around since 1998.

How does it feel when a 12 year old site full of cartoon rodents has almost twice as many hits as yours? I'll bet they make more than $6.38 per year too!

Robertson, verifying Remulac, verifying Beldar as verified by Quallec says you're a failure. And a retard.

Yes we do.

WAHAHAHAHA!!!!

4,554,440???

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA.

The hamsterdance website has a traffic rank of 2,793,417. And it's been around since 1998.

How does it feel when a 12 year old site full of cartoon rodents has almost twice as many hits as yours? I'll bet they make more than $6.38 per year too!

Robertson, verifying Remulac, verifying Beldar as verified by Quallec says you're a failure. And a retard.
and there are more than just one hampster dance site
LOL

Attempting to assert that building plans are not a normal part of civic center documents is what is delusional.
you fucking moron....

i'm, not even saying what you claim. you are too stupid to even fucking understand a simple statement.

where is your proof that guiliani took building plans?:cuckoo:

you fucking moron....

i'm, not even saying what you claim. you are too stupid to even fucking understand a simple statement.

where is your proof that guiliani took building plans?:cuckoo:

Chri$$y Tard-El couldn't even prove that Rudy G. took a leak unless there was an Algoxy link to a bathroom camera.

He only believes links that he can collect blood money for.

Because no agent can produce an image of this supposed core structure,

femacore.gif

and there were violations of law that enabled the FEMA deception and agents cannot produce a link to official plans, while I can show the core the engineer of record identifies,

southcorestands.gif

and there is a boatload of independently verified evidence supporting the existnece of a concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

I've already proven far more than I need to.

Now prove you are an agent . . . again.

femacore.gif

You have no credibility and all of your efforts only expose the importance of covering up the concrete core to your psyops.

Last edited:
debunked already. :cuckoo:

..and since you are attempting to change the subject instead of showing any proof that the building plans were part of guliani's documents we can now assume you have none. (we knew that already though). so that has also now been debunked.

did you figure out a way to fit all those elevators inside your impossible concrete core yet? :lol:

You have no credibility and all of your efforts only expose the importance of covering up the concrete core to your psyops.
hey dipshit, you are the one that lacks credibility
take a look at those red stars
yoiu are a fucking moronic idiot that should be in protective custody

Yes we do.

WAHAHAHAHA!!!!

4,554,440???

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA.

Not trying to make you feel bad Chri$$y, but here's a few websites that have more traffic and followers than your site does;

Dumpsterworld.com - 1,218,456
Erik the Bamboo Flute Maker - 1,804,835
Tuba recordings - 3,391,481
Steel Mills of the World - 4,090,410

How does it feel to know that more people want to listen to tuba music than you have following your horseshit ramblings?:lol:

debunked already. :cuckoo:

..and since you are attempting to change the subject

As usual the agents are trying to change the subject. The subject is whether or not ther was a concrete tubular core or steel core columns. On that subject I am victorius long ago.

This one paragraph with its links does it very well.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Agents would rather divert the discussion to ANYTHING except that direct issue se they have no evidence from independent sources and no hard pictorial evidence from 9-11 showing the core they very weakly assert existed.

Forum List

Back