FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The agent misrepresents my position. Proving once again that the opposite of what agents say is most often the truth.

I believe that the first video had intentionally degraded video while audio is accurate. The psyops works to get people to reject the real audio by saying that because the second released has visual quality that is better or original the audio must be origina and genuinel also. In reality the later video has filtered audio.

The agent misrepresents my position. Proving once again that the opposite of what agents say is most often the truth.

I believe that the first video had intentionally degraded video while audio is accurate. The psyops works to get people to reject the real audio by saying that because the second released has visual quality that is better or original the audio must be origina and genuinel also. In reality the later video has filtered audio.
you are a fucking idiot

there are NO AGENTS here, dipshit
seek out professional help for your paranoia

Like I said agent, you don't even try to oppose the reasoning nor can you post an image from 9-11 of the core depicted in this, the only official graphic of either towers core in any form whatsoever.

NO PLANS FROM OFFICIAL SOURCES

femacore.gif

The plans the truth movement uses are obsolete and altered from silverstein. The revision tables have anomalies that are impossible with scans of the blueprints. After scanning the prints revision tables were added and someone botched the placement of faked intitials to include these things that have 1 pixel width spaces and lines.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

Like I said agent, you don't even try to oppose the reasoning nor can you post an image from 9-11 of the core depicted in this, the only official graphic of either towers core in any form whatsoever.

$Mynah-bird.jpg
Squawk, show a FEMA core.

$Mynah-bird.jpg

$Mynah-bird.jpg

View attachment 10764

View attachment 10764

View attachment 10764
the really sad part is, it HAS been done
he's just so fucking delusional, he wont admit it

Pretending you cannot read will not help your credibility.

No way. The sounds match perfectly with the detonations. I speculate that the video was taken by someone close to the perpetrators because the perpetrators have a copy that has altered sound and better video. Also the photographer is very close to the tower and does not run soon enough to be a normal video operator. It is like they knew the limits of the explosions before they began.

It is absolutely illogical to release the bad video first then release better video later. The only reason to do that is to try and diminish the value of the true audio recording by association with bad video.

What you are asserting makes no sense.

The video undoubtably was shot by someone accessd by the perpetrators of mass murder.

No person capable of that AND sinceree in what they were doing would fail to put anything but the best video up first.

Since the last time I saw it it was being used exactly as you are trying to use it, I see the conspiratorial aspects clearly.

Agent.

Here Chris, make yourself a new hat.

$SAXMAN081022_00019F.jpg

No, I post images of concrete.

southcorestands.gif

And globally published articles where the engineer of record identifies a concrete core.

What happens all the time is you fail to post images of the supposed steel core columns and your false social group of agents posts spam and ad hominium because they have no evidence.

Last edited:
No, I post images of concrete.

southcorestands.gif

And globally published articles where the engineer of record identifies a concrete core.

What happens all the time is you fail to post images of the supposed steel core columns and your false social group of agents posts spam and ad hominium because they have no evidence.

your article was never published. you lie about what robertson said. not one expert ever looked at your picture and claimed that it shows concrete.

did you figure out how to fit all those elevators inside your impossible concrete core yet?

Forum List

Back