Female genital mutilation is a crime in the US

According to the World Health Organization (WHO), more than 200 million females alive today have been subjected to female genital mutilation (FGM). Aliens from the 30 countries where this practice is concentrated are immigrating to the United States, and a serious effort is not being made to prevent them from practicing FGM here.
Female genital mutilation is a crime in the US — so why is it rarely prosecuted?
View attachment 175766

Just turn your head it will all go away or you can act like a trendy leftist liberal and deny it even exist that's always the easy cowardly way out. They're experts at that.

Actually the existence of FGM was exposed to the West back in the '70s by that trendy leftist liberal Gloria Steinem in Ms Magazine. The article was called "The International Crime of Female Genital Mutilation".

But --- you knew that, right?
No you are just to retarded to LOOK AT THE GAWD DAM SEARCHES IDIOT
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), more than 200 million females alive today have been subjected to female genital mutilation (FGM). Aliens from the 30 countries where this practice is concentrated are immigrating to the United States, and a serious effort is not being made to prevent them from practicing FGM here.
Female genital mutilation is a crime in the US — so why is it rarely prosecuted?
View attachment 175766

Just turn your head it will all go away or you can act like a trendy leftist liberal and deny it even exist that's always the easy cowardly way out. They're experts at that.

What is your point, exactly? Are you saying that FGM is being done in the US and the authorities are intentionally not prosecuting it? Are the police/law enforcement not arresting people who practice it in the US? Should those who are having this done to their children in other countries be prosecuted here?

If you are saying FGM is being practiced in the US, do you have evidence of that?

What is your point Jesus christ WTF is the point . you seriously have to ask? gawd dam this Country is full of lunatics on steroids.

jUST LIKE YOUR OTHER IDIOTS UP THERE WHO CAN'T SEE THE EVIDENCE THAT CLEARLY STATES IT IS FROM THE . ............N . WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION ARE YOU PEOPEL SO FKD UP IN THE HEAD YOU DO NOT SEE IN THE HEADLINES THE ARTICLE " WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION'........

GAWD DAM, JESUS CRIPE!!!!!

WTF part of WHO don't you get nor see . View attachment 175787

Did you not notice that your infowars article, and the image you posted from The Hill in the OP, are regarding the US? :lol:

We have the same problem in the U.K. it’s very difficult to deal with and parents take their daughters to places like Pakistan in the summer holidays to have them mutilated. The summer holidays in Muslim populated areas are referred to as the ‘cutting season’.

Once again --- FGM has nothing to do with Islam or with any religion at all. It predates Islam by thousands of years and is not a religious ritual.

Mental Illness cases can't tell what's logical and whats not

Indeed this could serve as a worthy disclaimer heading for all your threads.

We have the same problem in the U.K. it’s very difficult to deal with and parents take their daughters to places like Pakistan in the summer holidays to have them mutilated. The summer holidays in Muslim populated areas are referred to as the ‘cutting season’.

Why tards don't think this exist is beyond me, it is amazing how gawd dam dumbed down the public is the world around them amazingly mind blowing.

I can imagine many who deny it exist don't know about this lady either , and there are some who know of FGM, but also haven't heard of her either she spear headed the knowledge about FGM I believe...

Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Founder of the AHA Foundation - The AHA Foundation
No, instead the left align themselves with sickos like Linda Sarsour who said she wished she could take Hirsi Ali’s vagina away as she didn’t deserve to have one! Can you imagine aligning with a creature who would say such a thing about a woman who was brutally mutilated with fgm as a 5 year old child? Unfathomable.

What in the wide world of fuck are you yammering about? :dunno:

Mental Illness cases can't tell what's logical and whats not

Indeed this could serve as a worthy disclaimer heading for all your threads.

Why tards don't think this exist is beyond me, it is amazing how gawd dam dumbed down the public is the world around them amazingly mind blowing.

I can imagine many who deny it exist don't know about this lady either , and there are some who know of FGM, but also haven't heard of her either she spear headed the knowledge about FGM I believe...

View attachment 175798

Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Founder of the AHA Foundation - The AHA Foundation
No, instead the left align themselves with sickos like Linda Sarsour who said she wished she could take Hirsi Ali’s vagina away as she didn’t deserve to have one! Can you imagine aligning with a creature who would say such a thing about a woman who was brutally mutilated with fgm as a 5 year old child? Unfathomable.

It doesn't hit tards until it happens to them or theirs and if it never hits home for them well they stay on the stupid train.

Their logic and denial is stomach turning, all the while as they flap their mouths they've created a world who can't stand them really. They are becoming like their own little race doesn't matter the color it's who and what they are about and those rising up can't stand these SOBS.
They are a danger to humanity better known as LIBTARDS/DEMOTARDS etc think alike, act like, vindictive alike, they are your ANTIFAS, BILL AYRES, " most" Trump haters............ the group is pretty big even though they can be on different levels.

BTW, it's only a crime in the US if performed on a minor.

Adults are largely allowed to do what they want with, or have done what they want to, their own bodies. :dunno:
Perhaps you're wrong. I doubt it's legal to cut off your arm because you want to be handicapped.

I said largely. Also, I don't know what laws, if any, are on the books regarding voluntary amputation. Apparently it has happened before in Scotland, at least. The science and ethics of voluntary amputation | Mo Costandi
Yeah. If you want to argue that adults can legally do what they like with their bodies, I'm the wrong person.

Adults are largely allowed to do what they want with, or have done what they want to, their own bodies. :dunno:
Perhaps you're wrong. I doubt it's legal to cut off your arm because you want to be handicapped.

I said largely. Also, I don't know what laws, if any, are on the books regarding voluntary amputation. Apparently it has happened before in Scotland, at least. The science and ethics of voluntary amputation | Mo Costandi
Yeah. If you want to argue that adults can legally do what they like with their bodies, I'm the wrong person.

They don't know what " LITTLE GIRL MEANS".

Should we ask Roy Moore?

upload_2018-2-9_11-24-58.png

upload_2018-2-9_11-25-38.png

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...l-mutilation-continues-as-change-comes-slowly

View attachment 175766

Which liberals deny that female genital mutilation exists?

Fact of the matter is- it is liberals who have always taken the lead in combating female genital mutilation- such as the National Organization for Women.

Should we ask Roy Moore?

I think asking Bill Clinton would be a better choice fo ask that question.

See if you can find a doctor that performs it in this country. Good luck
We have a Somali community in Maine and the girls having the procedure done are being taken to the Caribbean or back to Africa to have it done.

And the abusive parent needs to be arrested when they set foot here.

Oh but it's their culture that makes it ok.

Why do you think that their culture makes FGM okay?

View attachment 175766

Actually the existence of FGM was exposed to the West back in the '70s by that trendy leftist liberal Gloria Steinem in Ms Magazine. The article was called "The International Crime of Female Genital Mutilation".

View attachment 175766

What is your point, exactly? Are you saying that FGM is being done in the US and the authorities are intentionally not prosecuting it? Are the police/law enforcement not arresting people who practice it in the US? Should those who are having this done to their children in other countries be prosecuted here?

If you are saying FGM is being practiced in the US, do you have evidence of that?

What is your point Jesus christ WTF is the point . you seriously have to ask? gawd dam this Country is full of lunatics on steroids.

jUST LIKE YOUR OTHER IDIOTS UP THERE WHO CAN'T SEE THE EVIDENCE THAT CLEARLY STATES IT IS FROM THE . ............N . WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION ARE YOU PEOPEL SO FKD UP IN THE HEAD YOU DO NOT SEE IN THE HEADLINES THE ARTICLE " WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION'........

Did you not notice that your infowars article, and the image you posted from The Hill in the OP, are regarding the US? :lol:

No I noticed that some can't click the link in the corner of the ARTICLE so to save then from looking like a.h I provided an image where it SAYS THE HILL on the left side corner of the article.

upload_2018-2-9_11-30-31.png

England had 5,700 recorded cases of FGM in 2015-16, figures show

There were 5,700 new cases of female genital mutilation recorded in England in 2015-16, the first annual statistics show.

The figures, published on Thursday by the Health and Social Care Information Centre and covering the period of April 2015 to March 2016, show that in 18 cases the practice had been undertaken in the UK.

The most common time when FGM was undertaken was between the ages of five and nine, accounting for 43% of the total number of cases where the age at the time of being cut was known.

In all there were 8,660 attendances where FGM was identified or a medical procedure for the practice was undertaken, according to the statistics, the first to be published since the government introduced compulsory reporting for NHS trusts and GP surgeries

Who is the "they" that does not know what little girl means? You might want to look and see that Abi Incieni brought up the fact that the law about FGM does not apply to adults. ;)

Are you saying you disagree with the idea that adults can do what they want with their bodies (for the most part), or are you saying that legally adults cannot do what they want with their bodies?

View attachment 175766

View attachment 175766

No I noticed that some can't click the link in the corner of the ARTICLE so to save then from looking like a.h I provided an image where it SAYS THE HILL on the left side corner of the article.

View attachment 175808

What does that have to do with your previous post about the WHO?

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ON THE RISE IN THE U.S.
BY LUCY WESTCOTT ON 2/6/15 AT 8:24 AM

The number of women and girls at risk for female genital mutilation (FGM) in the United States has more than doubled in the past 10 years, according to new figures released on Friday.

The data, the first on FGM in the U.S. for a decade, is being published to coincide with the United Nations’ International Day of Zero Tolerance for FGM.

More than half a million women and girls in the U.S. are at risk of undergoing FGM in the U.S. or abroad, or have already undergone the procedure, including 166,173 under the age of 18, according to the Population Reference Bureau (PRB). ...

Female Genital Mutilation on the Rise in the U.S.

They're not exactly "little" little girls, either. The average age is around 10, so they're not infants like with boys. They will remember the ordeal and pass it on to their own daughters.

View attachment 175766

View attachment 175766

View attachment 175808

What does that have to do with your previous post about the WHO?

you said
upload_2018-2-9_11-47-8.png

So I just gave you the part where it said the Hill, and failed to put the rest in because then came the " Eeeh fk I don't give a chit...and I left it as was/ is. With out putting the rest and there are US stats of being done or did you miss that too on the way down the posts.

upload_2018-2-9_11-49-50.png

FGM has been a crime in America since 1996. Federal law provides that, “whoever knowingly circumcises, excises, or infibulates the whole or any part of the labia majora or labia minora or clitoris of another person who has not attained the age of 18 years shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.”

Forum List

Back