Female loaes to man in a sanctioned MMA fight. She protested her right to fight a man.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Was there ever a time in the history of the world where this was allowed?

This isn't the transgender crap. Essentially the same thing. This is the sanctioning of women who know they are women, stepping into an MMA ring with a man.

This isn't the transgender crap. Essentially the same thing. This is the sanctioning of women who know they are women, stepping into an MMA ring with a man.

Eh! She is just an old timey machocist who wants to scratch a man's eyes out.

Has anyone actually watched the fight?

Spoiler alert

It was terrible...like horrible.

It reminded me of the time I was in Thailand and watched a female shop keeper, and a ladyboy engage in hand to hand combat.

I couldn't decide which one fought like a girl more.

Sure, whenever proof of the failure of PC is undeniable it is time to shut everything down not just the problem....its the communist philosophy of "the only way to be fair to everyone equally is to be unfair to everyone equally"

Yeah...

Human cockfighting (aka MMA) is a sad commentary on humanity. Had nothing to do with PC or whatever other jibberish you were spewing.

The thread is about a man fighting a woman. Did you get confused?

A fight they both agreed to ahead of time. A fight neither was forced to do. A fight where the woman at the weigh in was the one talking trash and pushing the man around.

Human cockfighting (aka MMA) is a sad commentary on humanity.
So is PC...and making that claim in a thread that just happened to coincide with the proof of the failure of PC was purely coincidence I suppose?...

Had nothing to do with PC or whatever other jibberish you were spewing.

lie, the fight had everything to do with PC, and your objection to all fighting, [because at the same time it failed] is proof of what your intent is...
you called my post "jibberish" and fighting ["human cockfighting"] "a sad commentary on humanity" but nothing about PC itself.

So is PC...and making that claim in a thread that just happened to coincide with the proof of the failure of PC was purely coincidence...

lie, the fight had everything to do with PC, and your objection to all fighting because at the same time it failed is proof of what your intent is...
you called my post "jibberish" and fighting ["human cockfighting"] "a sad commentary on humanity" but nothing about PC itself.

what did the fight have to do with PC?

Thank Goodness women don't really believe in equality and getting into MMA so they can challenge guys for the best two out of three or three out of five before she lets the guy out of the relationship.

PC says that man is a woman...now I do not have a simpler explanation than that but PC demands that one should not act like they understand what is being explained and keep demanding explanations until they find something to hang their hat on.

Nothing in this fight said a man is a woman.

This fight was billed as man vs woman. The hype of the fight was man vs woman. That was the whole point of the fight.

In the weigh in it was the woman doing the trash talking and pushing around. The whole thing was staged and the fight was boring as hell.

You are so uninformed it is fucking scary. All you can do is parrot talking points.

What a waste

Nothing in this fight said a man is a woman.

except the fighter himself/herself, and nothing in that post claims the video does not say that...
This fight was billed as man vs woman. The hype of the fight was man vs woman. That was the whole point of the fight.
which is why the PC crowd avoided what happened here and instead condemned the entire sport, it is what exposes them as PC

In the weigh in it was the woman doing the trash talking and pushing around. The whole thing was staged and the fight was boring as hell.
Which proves what?

You are so uninformed it is fucking scary. All you can do is parrot talking points.

I would suggest everyone watch the video to see who this applies to

Last edited:
except the fighter himself/herself, and nothing in that post claims the video does not say that...

which is why the PC crowd avoided what happened here and instead condemned the entire sport, it is what exposes them as PC

Which proves what?

I would suggest everyone watch the video to see who this applies to

This is one video out of many on this fight. There have been at least 3 other threads on this topic all with different videos.

So again...You are so uninformed it is fucking scary. All you can do is parrot talking points. This fight has nothing to do with PC or any other stupid shit. It was an attempt to make an event and make some money

This is one video out of many on this fight. There have been at least 3 other threads on this topic all with different videos.

It is one of one videos in this thread that was only cited as a point of reference to rebut your claim that certain things you said "appeared nowhere" when in fact that video backs me up, your claim of other videos being different is mere distraction
So again...You are so uninformed it is fucking scary. All you can do is parrot talking points.
I'm willing to let others decide who this is true of

This fight has nothing to do with PC or any other stupid shit. It was an attempt to make an event and make some money
PC is the vessel that made the fight even possible, its outcome is what has the PC crowd condemning the sport altogether instead of having to admit what really happened and why...
"lets go to the video"

That dude isn't a transgender or a man pretending to be a woman. He is a man and that is a woman.

The Metoo people who get considerably offended when. ANY OF US say men and women are different are all of a sudden selectively outraged about this woman.....

A. Wanting to get into a ring with man
B. Upset at the MMA bout being allowed to happen?

Anyone want to bet if that woman beat that man with a Haymarker that the left would be celebrating?

Instead, now they get all upset at the man. I mean us conservatives are upset but that is us being consistent with our views. Not consistent with the leftists views.

Reminded me of this. Remember when this female "soldier" who obvious watched "GI JANE" and Wonder Woman too many times insisted on boxing with a male soldier?

Watch now as this woman gets equal rights.........and lefts.

Or this

Here leftists. Hi candycorn want to comment on this? Are you going for a facial today candycorn?

Forum List

Back