Females are not property to anyone regardless of their religious preference

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Those who desire to maintain control in Islamic religions are a threat to true peace for the Islamic people.

An excerpt from Info Wars article that website leftist love to hate;
“Tarek Fatah is a paradoxical figure; indeed, he personifies the paradoxes of most moderate Muslims. He speaks out strongly against Muslim Brotherhood organizations and Sharia encroachment in the West, but is extraordinarily concerned at the same to absolve Islam of all responsibility for the crimes done in its name and in accord with its teachings. Around ten years ago I spent a day with him and others in New York, where among other meetings, we met with Roger Ailes and other Fox News officials. Fatah was an amiable fellow, but I began to grow disenchanted when he replied exasperatedly to Nonie Darwish’s pointing out that the Qur’an was full of violent passages with the now-common dodge that the Bible contains violent passages as well — as if the world were as full of Christians screaming “Jesus is Lord” and opening fire on crowds of non-Christians as it is of Muslims screaming “Allahu akbar” as they take out Infidels. more......Muslim Group Offers $15,000 for Beheading of ‘Moderate’ Islamic Scholar

Truth about the errors of the radical Islamic professors teachings and what is not mentioned in their book is written down at the following website. Next thing you know the females of Islam may get the notion to tell those oppressive demon filled pricks to GFT. Not saying I support or validate any of it but this may be a starting point for some who need to be freed from the Islamic oppression they have been saddled with.

Equality of Men and Women in Submission (Islam)

Plus much more Submission to God alone

Those who desire to maintain control in Islamic religions are a threat to true peace for the Islamic people.

“Tarek Fatah is a paradoxical figure; indeed, he personifies the paradoxes of most moderate Muslims. He speaks out strongly against Muslim Brotherhood organizations and Sharia encroachment in the West, but is extraordinarily concerned at the same to absolve Islam of all responsibility for the crimes done in its name and in accord with its teachings. Around ten years ago I spent a day with him and others in New York, where among other meetings, we met with Roger Ailes and other Fox News officials. Fatah was an amiable fellow, but I began to grow disenchanted when he replied exasperatedly to Nonie Darwish’s pointing out that the Qur’an was full of violent passages with the now-common dodge that the Bible contains violent passages as well — as if the world were as full of Christians screaming “Jesus is Lord” and opening fire on crowds of non-Christians as it is of Muslims screaming “Allahu akbar” as they take out Infidels. more......Muslim Group Offers $15,000 for Beheading of ‘Moderate’ Islamic Scholar

Truth about the errors of the radical Islamic professors teachings and what is not mentioned in their book is written down at the following website. Next thing you know the females of Islam may get the notion to tell those oppressive demon filled pricks to GFT. Not saying I support or validate any of it but this may be a starting point for some who need to be freed from the Islamic oppression they have been saddled with.

Muslim women should leave a copy of the police report concerning Lorena Bobbitt and her husband right on the kitchen table.

John and Lorena Bobbitt - Wikipedia

Muslim women should leave a copy of the police report concerning Lorena Bobbitt and her husband right on the kitchen table.

John and Lorena Bobbitt - Wikipedia
Excellent idea.

Mom always said "Women who get the crap beat out of them that are too small to fight back. Should just roll him up in a sheet while he's asleep and grab the heaviest cast iron skillet they have." Then again she was basically treated like chattel for years as many women were. Times do change and all religions need to respect females and males. They may be physically different but all should have the right to self determination.

Forum List

Back