🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Femi-Nazis plan to disrupt Inauguration

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
80 busloads of Connecticut women heading to D.C

“Women’s issues are intersectional. It’s just in unprecedented times we need to rally together to make sure that our rights are not rolled back.”

the issues:

The march will be a feminist tour de force, but participants say their purpose isn’t just to denounce Trump as a misogynist: It’s about raising awareness for issues such as reproductive rights, immigration reform, equal pay, universal health care and gun control.

Misogynist = anti women - a surprising accusation given the fact that he is married has a daughter, a sister and a mother. Of course , their real beef is what they call sexism - meaning that men must look at another men for sex, and grab men's crotches. So their march is not going to help with this issue

Reproductive rights - well there I agree . But even if SCOTUS was populated by 9 "conservatives" the women's right to abort will NOT be reversed.

Immigration reform - there I also agree. Immigration is a state issue. But unfortunately while the US is a gargantuan bankrupt welfare state you can not have open borders.

Equal pay is NOT a federal government concern. They should look at Washington State and see what the statutes forcing employers to pay $15 an hour have done

Universal Health care - the only solution is the abolition of medicare / medicaid and the institution of free market. That is not going to happen . So they will adopt a version of Obama Hellcare called Trump Hellcare. Same thing.

Gun Control is NOT going to happen and it should not happen. The ONLY thing the federal government should do is abolishing all 16 federal statutes regulating firearms . Specially GUN FREE ZONES.

The solution to breaking up the women's march is to pass out free water and coffee, then put locks on all the Porta Johns.

These feminists really missed their opportunity to protest the misogynist Bill Clinton.

I guess they were too busy with other things for those 8 years.

Last edited:
I support any citizen to voice their concerns to the members of our govt. Merely electing them is not like a flip of the coin...Citizens must be vigilant to force our govt. to listen to the govt. of the people, by the people and for the people...Lest the indifference will cause our nation to fall asunder...

Snowflakes love to make a lot of noise and have no results to show for it.

This is yet another example.

Feminists are nothing but female snowflakes. They are not truly for women's rights. They are for a snowflake agenda for snowflake women.

If you voted for Hillary just because she doesn't have a penis, you are sexist by definition. Congrats.

I support any citizen to voice their concerns to the members of our govt. Merely electing them is not like a flip of the coin...Citizens must be vigilant to force our govt. to listen to the govt. of the people, by the people and for the people...Lest the indifference will cause our nation to fall asunder...
Then, after they get it off their chests, send them packing.

Snowflakes love to make a lot of noise and have no results to show for it.

This is yet another example.

Feminists are nothing but female snowflakes. They are not truly for women's rights. They are for a snowflake agenda for snowflake women.

If you voted for Hillary just because she doesn't have a penis, you are sexist by definition. Congrats.
Are there even any male snowflakes?

Our Constitutional Rights are limited to

Right to life, liberty, property and to pursue happiness

.If your "right" depends on the taxpayers supplying the right then is not a right.

If your "right" depends on depriving someone else of their right then is not a right.

Forum List

Back