Feminist Camille Paglia: Hillary Clinton Is A Mess, A Fraud Who Allowed ‘Sex Criminal’ Husband To Ge

Monica was sent in by Zionist to seduce him, as they knew his weakness. She succeeded. Is he a criminal for cheating, man , our jails are going to be full aren't they. Note, not a Clinton fan , but facts are facts.

like you care about whether she's a "feminist".

:lol:

Monica was sent in by Zionist to seduce him, as they knew his weakness. She succeeded. Is he a criminal for cheating, man , our jails are going to be full aren't they. Note, not a Clinton fan , but facts are facts.
You expect us to believe that not only did Zionist plot to seduce Bill, but that they choose an unsavvy chubby gal to do the job?

Imagine that, have you ever considered maybe it didn't happen at all?

I guess the point is, HRC paints herself as a ROLE MODEL for women, and yet she owes her success to being married to someone successful. And when anyone with an ounce of self-respect would have left the bastard, she cynically held on, in order to preserve a sham marriage.

If this is a ROLE MODEL, I would hate to see an example of bad form by an aspiring woman.

Of course, everyone knows that at least half of HRC's votes will be entirely because of her vagina. What a qualification!

SHE was one of the top 100 attorneys in the United States BEFORE he was famous.

maybe HE deserves HIS success to her.

you're a sociopathic anti-Semite.

wackjob

You expect us to believe that not only did Zionist plot to seduce Bill, but that they choose an unsavvy chubby gal to do the job?

yo, psycho... take your meds.

First you declare it was a Zionist plot. Now you suggest it didn't happen at all. Your reality appears to be quite malleable.

I don't have any.

First you declare it was a Zionist plot. Now you suggest it didn't happen at all. Your reality appears to be quite malleable.

Not all Zionist plots really happen.

I don't have any.

you should

I don't have any.

you should

Take meds for no reason, who is the nutty one here.

well dear, I haven't heard that one before. but I'll say it is interesting.

I heard-----I live in the north east I----in an area rife with islamo Nazi pigs------
whatever bad happens there is always an islamo Nazi ---from age 3 up who
will fart ----"da jooooos did it"

Forum List

Back